Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Whats a good website to watch Game of Thrones tonight?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. #26  
    Rx Alchemist. carl spackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The B.C.
    Posts
    2,237
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX SemiGod Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    11,814
    Nothing can beat The Wire or Sopranos so they should stop making new Television shows all together, right? Lol. Dude you seem very bitter about GOT being successful. Like GOT fucked your girlfriend or something. Sopranos and The Wire are great Ssries. So is GOT. Not every show has to be the best ever or it sucks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX SemiGod Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    11,814
    Quote Originally Posted by carl spackler View Post
    I'm watching Peaky Blinders right now. I'm on Season 3 Ep 4. Love it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    avoid BetEast at all costs! rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    23,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Hbo go? Most overrated show of all time tho. Dungeons and dragons. Would rather play Magic.
    i definitely don't get it but i never dig stuff that is warlocks and dragons and fantasy anyway. tried 2x in last 4 years to watch it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    I like money Hamilbet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    3,503
    Works on a Firestick or any android based product. It may do others but that all I need so I didnt look into it anymore. You can download too for offline viewing.

    http://troypoint.com/install-terrari...fire-tv-stick/
    GET THAT $$$
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,843
    I agree with Bourn, Mob I don't know what you are so upset about it. I didn't love the Wire but I don't care if people love it. You only watch shows where everything is 100% possible? You don't watch any movies?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    Nothing can beat The Wire or Sopranos so they should stop making new Television shows all together, right? Lol. Dude you seem very bitter about GOT being successful. Like GOT fucked your girlfriend or something. Sopranos and The Wire are great Ssries. So is GOT. Not every show has to be the best ever or it sucks.
    The show is not as good bro. Only reason I'm saying this is because most people front like game of thrones is the greatest thing HBO has ever displayed. Which is a fucking absolute tragedy of a statement. Clearly the only reason I am so emotional about it is because this whack show gets jammed down by throat. There isn't one person I know who doesn't watch it. I'm dead serious. I have never seen a tv series so popular, ever. And I hate popular shit and I hate sci fi dungeons and dragons.

    But besides my personal opinion. I heard GOT is done following the book. It's easy to depict what will happen for the creators. But, the difficult part to present is the writing and will that still be the same. Because you don't got the book to follow now. So now true colors will be shown. Friend of mine already said the writing starting to slip. Just saying. I knew this show wasn't built like that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue34 View Post
    I agree with Bourn, Mob I don't know what you are so upset about it. I didn't love the Wire but I don't care if people love it. You only watch shows where everything is 100% possible? You don't watch any movies?
    Depends what kind of movie.
    There is nothing more oversaturated than war movies or battle movies. Do something different. I like a lot of movies and they aren't all 90%+. But I got to be really in the mood to watch another war/battle show or movie.

    I'm just saying the love for this show spreads across the world. This isn't a city location where maybe only people from that are are really interested in. Or a mafia deries....I don't know how but some people may not be interested in that. I give game of thrones the win in popularity. But thats it.

    You had utter geniuses writing for the sopranos. Terrence Winter is a fucking G. Dude branched off to create Boardwalk Empire.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    avoid BetEast at all costs! rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    23,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilbet View Post
    Works on a Firestick or any android based product. It may do others but that all I need so I didnt look into it anymore. You can download too for offline viewing.

    http://troypoint.com/install-terrari...fire-tv-stick/
    will check this out. thx
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Local texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    15,488
    People like different things. I think the NBA is the biggest shit product ever made, so I don't watch even one minute of it. Who fucking cares if I don't like it.
    “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX SemiGod Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    11,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    The show is not as good bro. Only reason I'm saying this is because most people front like game of thrones is the greatest thing HBO has ever displayed. Which is a fucking absolute tragedy of a statement. Clearly the only reason I am so emotional about it is because this whack show gets jammed down by throat. There isn't one person I know who doesn't watch it. I'm dead serious. I have never seen a tv series so popular, ever. And I hate popular shit and I hate sci fi dungeons and dragons.

    But besides my personal opinion. I heard GOT is done following the book. It's easy to depict what will happen for the creators. But, the difficult part to present is the writing and will that still be the same. Because you don't got the book to follow now. So now true colors will be shown. Friend of mine already said the writing starting to slip. Just saying. I knew this show wasn't built like that.
    So it's important to you for people to know that the Wire is way better than GOT. People need to realize the writing is far superior in Sop and Wire than GOT. That's what I'm hearing. My opinion is who the fuck cares what people think. If they think GOT is the greatest ever so what? You're letting a show on TV create stress and bitterness in your life. Wow. Also, It brings you pleasure to compare GOT to D&D because everyone knows D&D is gay. So much resentment over a TV show. Lmao bro. Who the fuck cares. Btw GOT is head and shoulders above The Wire and The Sopranos. From the writing to the acting. All of it. Just better.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX SemiGod Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    11,814
    I can't believe I'm defending it so much. I need to get my head checked as well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    So it's important to you for people to know that the Wire is way better than GOT. People need to realize the writing is far superior in Sop and Wire than GOT. That's what I'm hearing. My opinion is who the fuck cares what people think. If they think GOT is the greatest ever so what? You're letting a show on TV create stress and bitterness in your life. Wow. Also, It brings you pleasure to compare GOT to D&D because everyone knows D&D is gay. So much resentment over a TV show. Lmao bro. Who the fuck cares. Btw GOT is head and shoulders above The Wire and The Sopranos. From the writing to the acting. All of it. Just better.
    Lmfao good one at the end. I'm fine dude haha. No where near stressed. Just making statements that's all. I don't think expect people to agree with me obviously since I'm well aware how many people go crazy about this show.

    But some things are just facts of life and sopranos and the wire being the greatest tv drams in the history of tele is fact. Nothing we can do about that. I'm sorry.


    I'll give the show best costumes as well as most popular. Lolol. Best costumes. I crack myself up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX SemiGod Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    11,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lmfao good one at the end. I'm fine dude haha. No where near stressed. Just making statements that's all. I don't think expect people to agree with me obviously since I'm well aware how many people go crazy about this show.

    But some things are just facts of life and sopranos and the wire being the greatest tv drams in the history of tele is fact. Nothing we can do about that. I'm sorry.


    I'll give the show best costumes as well as most popular. Lolol. Best costumes. I crack myself up.
    Never said I disagreed on those 2 being better. My point is just that GOT is really good and not about dragons and wizards. Lol. The dragons have probably been on screen for combined 8 minutes in 7 seasons. Nsver seen a wizard on there. It's about conquering territory/Castles, some combat, drinking wine and Fucking more than dragons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Local texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    15,488
    Game of Thrones shatters HBO records.

    http://deadline.com/2017/07/game-of-...bo-1202130304/
    “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    Never said I disagreed on those 2 being better. My point is just that GOT is really good and not about dragons and wizards. Lol. The dragons have probably been on screen for combined 8 minutes in 7 seasons. Nsver seen a wizard on there. It's about conquering territory/Castles, some combat, drinking wine and Fucking more than dragons.
    Great point bro. Why doesn't she just make the dragons fuck to reproduce. Roll around with 20+ badass dragons. That's the type of shit I'm saying. Why not do common sense shit lol. And run the world and kill everyone?

    But forreal forreal whatsup with HBO and gay people? Do they love gay people or what? Every single show.

    But I know what it's about. I don't like that idea. It is like commended and praised in that show to betray people and backstab people. Like that shit is entire point of the show. Fake loyalty. Shit is whack. In the Sopranos and the wire it is frowned upon. Dead honest truth that is one of the main reasons I hate it. It's like the fans of game of thrones appreciate that backstabbing disloyalty type of shit. They get off on it.

    But throughout the sopranos and the wire it is the complete opposite. It is frowned upon like it should be. I don't like the message and honestly don't know how anyone is like attracted to that type of shit.

    That's how I am as a person tho..I have legit morals that are more represented in the sopranos and the wire not game of thrones backstabbing everybody. I understand they all want eachothers shit....and want to be king and rule or whatever.....but that brings us back to..... why doesn't the chick with dragons merk everyone and take over?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX SemiGod Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    11,814
    If the dragons killed everyone in the beginning there wouldn't be a show dude. Is superman real? No. Is Mission impossible Series remotely possible? No. The walking dead with zombies? People love that and it's not possible. Its just a tv show set back in a different era. Not to be taken so literal homie. Either you enjoy it or you don't. Obviously you don't which I'm sure everyone is ok with. I don't think they or anyone is missing your viewership.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX SemiGod ML Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I hate sci fi dungeons and dragons.
    +1 to this.

    And I can totally relate to Mob's aggravation with this TV Series being so popular, to even a degree that its "celebrated" as in: Themed Nights devoted to Game of Thrones (AZ DBacks had one, also gave away a DBack's Pitcher Tiajuana Walker GOT Bobblehead, Tij dressed as a GOT Warrior)

    I can relate to Mob's aggravation with this TV Series and I share that, not necessarily for the same reasons as him (tho maybe) but bcuz from a personal perspective Violence being such a Fantastic Attraction to people is a "poker tell" that reveals there is something deeply deeply flawed within the composition of Human Beings, on the Whole.

    This ^^^ ZERO Disrespect to individuals who enjoy watching Graphically Violent stuff. The Species is Severely Flawed.

    For whatever reason.

    So I am like MOB on this one: this series is aggravating for me as well, cuz it's reception its popularity the celebration of any medium that would include such Graphic Violence is like tossing a long-ass party to celebrate whatever that Desperate Flaw within our species is

    People dig on Serial Killers, Jack The Ripper shyt coming around yet again. Vampires. Ain't no more Plotlines left to write involving Vampires yet we stay stuck in an unending avalanche of vampire-related crap.

    CosPlay. People are dressing up as really weird things and interacting as these things, some people even having whole "Alter-Egos" (alt "identities"/"lives") as animals. Furries.

    GOT troubles me for the same reason that Furries do. Even being able to Tolerate the viewing of such Graphic Violence (even being able to actually seek to watch this) let alone enjoying that, a whole SPECIES digging on it to the degree that our species is....

    This Celebration of GOT, this Frenzy...an Objective Mind should be able to understand why it might be troubling to some, who feel like this specie's absolute LOVE for horrific Violence, Human Suffering, War, Misery and Pain reveals a terrible terrible flaw within our species itself.

    Just My Opinion. Maybe watching Pain ain't the deep "big deal" I personally think it is, just my own One Man's Opinion and again:

    ZERO INDICTMENT to guys personally who watch stuff with large amounts of Graphic Violence, I'm postulating a Species Flaw not a Personal Flaw, on the part of any individuals.

    I don't watch stuff Fantasy Stuff, Medieval Times stuff: No. Sword-fighting? Oh Hell to the No.

    I don't watch movies/series with Flying Creatures that don't normally fly either, No Animation (Zero.). No Musicals (people busting out in song), No things with Vampires, NO Talking Animals (except for Mr. Ed and Sesame Street and if ever a movie got made detailing the life of Runaway Ralph: I'd definitely watch that, maybe even multiple times)


    Pretty Much anything Implausible or with really bad violence and I'm out.

    Would never watch another Tarantino Movie, unless he changes his ways. I do dig his Soundtracks though, man do I revere this cat's Soundtracks. God of The Soundtrack, Movie Music: this cat Q Tarentino
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX SemiGod ML Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    GOT is not about dragons and wizards. Lol.
    Oh. I must admit I did not know that. I did think it was largely about Dragons and Fucking Wizards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    The dragons have probably been on screen for combined 8 minutes in 7 seasons.
    Surprising, Yes. To me anyways. Even One Dragon and I'm done though. Even the hint of a Dragon. Like a Tease that a Dragon may show up. Nawww, Man. I ain't having it. I will absolutely get up and walk out the theater.

    Or The Living Room.

    I just share all this stuff cuz people thru-out my life have derived a lotta humor, lulz from how Neurotic I am about Movies, TV Shows.

    When these contain Implausible Crap, Animation, Spontaneous Singing, Dragons, Crazed Violence, Vampires, Talking Animals, Flying LivingThings that don't normally fly

    I completely do not watch the thing.

    Brass Instruments too. Movie or Show that shows the playing of Brass Instruments, I Will Not Watch. Any also prolonged Jazz Music at all, like, the Limit be about 5 Seconds. Six Continuous Seconds of Jazz Music and I am GONE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    Never seen a wizard on there.
    Don't even get me started on Wizards.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    If the dragons killed everyone in the beginning there wouldn't be a show dude. Is superman real? No. Is Mission impossible Series remotely possible? No. The walking dead with zombies? People love that and it's not possible. Its just a tv show set back in a different era. Not to be taken so literal homie. Either you enjoy it or you don't. Obviously you don't which I'm sure everyone is ok with. I don't think they or anyone is missing your viewership.
    Lol yeah but I always said....why doesn't superman fly if he has a cape? Oh yeh he does fly.

    This chick has dragons that no one has so why not unleash them? That is all I am asking bro.

    It's a hypothetical, yes. But they are now at the point in the show where the book has ended. Everyone was beefing last season.

    I never said it should end after 1 episode dude. I am talking about now. Season 7. Yall can't answer my questions because you know how silly thiw shit is deep down. Every game of thrones fans I ask they say I'm making fun of it. But then no one can give me a straight answer.

    She has dragons. Who can stop her dragons? Answer that. That is all I am asking and wondering. From what I saw...she has the most power on the show. So what is the hold up? We are at season 7 bro. Not episode 1 of season 1.

    I understand when the show was suppose to take place. I get all of that. But the goal is to conquer you said. That's what everyone wants to do. So I don't get why she can't run shit with those dragons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX SemiGod Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    11,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lol yeah but I always said....why doesn't superman fly if he has a cape? Oh yeh he does fly.

    This chick has dragons that no one has so why not unleash them? That is all I am asking bro.

    It's a hypothetical, yes. But they are now at the point in the show where the book has ended. Everyone was beefing last season.

    I never said it should end after 1 episode dude. I am talking about now. Season 7. Yall can't answer my questions because you know how silly thiw shit is deep down. Every game of thrones fans I ask they say I'm making fun of it. But then no one can give me a straight answer.

    She has dragons. Who can stop her dragons? Answer that. That is all I am asking and wondering. From what I saw...she has the most power on the show. So what is the hold up? We are at season 7 bro. Not episode 1 of season 1.

    I understand when the show was suppose to take place. I get all of that. But the goal is to conquer you said. That's what everyone wants to do. So I don't get why she can't run shit with those dragons.
    She will conquer with the dragons. It's just later than sooner I guess. I enjoy all the different plots and characters. If she went and killed everyone with the dragons right away then you wouldn't get to see all the other stories that are being told. The show isn't about who has the biggest weapon and can destroy everyone quickly. It's a series that has a lot of different kingdoms and plots. You want her to kill everyone with the dragons so the show will be over because you're tired of hearing about it. Not everyone feels that way. Most people enjoy the other plots going on. I never understood what the infatuation was with The Walking Dead, but I never had a problem with it or wished it to be over. Just didn't watch it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Local Greenbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Big Apple
    Posts
    65,252
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Senior seldomseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,716
    123movies or primewire.ag
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Local Greenbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Big Apple
    Posts
    65,252
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX SemiGod ML Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    She will conquer with the dragons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •