Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Whats a good website to watch Game of Thrones tonight?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ZJP6050 View Post
    ML, how do you have time for all this lol
    Long Ass Posts don't take that long lol. Stream of Consciousness Kerouac type shit

just sans the Heroin and Homosexuality

if they could take, longer

maybe they'd translate Less Insane.

Food For Thought. Certainly. At The Very Least.

All The Words Mean though, All of them Equate to One Thing:

A desperate Wish For Safety, of Our Families: Our Young. A Plea for as much Peace as We can have here.

We're pretty much within The Jaws of The Lions, within this place.....Earth. Third Dimension.

And Not Jaws of The Detroit Lions Either. In those Jaws we could Escape easily Free Ourselves just by getting Pressure on Stafford

There is some thing that We need to Free Ourselves From though...

whole point We are Here

and Given All That We have been Given

so much.

Photos are out for the next episode of Game of Thrones, titled “Stormborn.” Expect the hit drama’s pace to quicken as fan-favorite characters prepare for all-out war in Westeros. Here are images showing Jon Snow and Arya Stark on the move, a tease of that tense conversation between Jon and Littlefinger, a meeting with Ellaria Sand, Daenerys and Tyrion, and more.

They had a replica "iron throne chair" at ranger game couple weeks ago when I was there. I should have got a picture in it and used it as my avatar. Wasn't thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    You're borderline unhinged about this. You are not "fine"

Also, Game of Thrones is better than The Wire. And, it really isn't that close.

You continuing to refer to GoT as "Dungeons and Dragons" is pretty funny though.
    +1000

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that about him not being "fine". Clearly not.

GET THAT $$$

The new show where nothing happens in. Walking Dead 2.0

I am sure everyone will remind me how amazing the last two episodes of the season will be once they come. The last 2 episodes of this show in every season is good....same thing with Walking Dead. That is a horse shit series, sorry. Nothing happens until the end of each season. Fucking whack. Oh I forgot it is about getting involved in the characters and becoming obsessed over some 13 year old tom boy who slits peoples necks. Right.... and didn't that nigga John Snow die in the book? They revived him for the audience. Which I don't even know how the fuck that happened. I heard he died then next thing you know he was back. He got that respawn. Didn't some witch wizard do that?

Let me know when it is the last two episodes of the season... I will tune in and not miss a beat. Nothing happens in this shit.

First episode of season 6 of Sopranos you think everything is going smooth this is another show where nothing will happen in....then boom. Whole series changes in a direction you were not expecting and ended up being a classic first 3-4 episodes of that season. You can just tell. They end the first episode of this supposedly amazingly intense GOT season with...." Lets NOW get started" at the end of the fucking episode and make yall wait a whole week before we actually get started. The show that nothing happens in. This santa claus creator living in a fucking hut is what the public is obsessed over. Give me a fucking break. Walking Dead 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Let me know when it is the last two episodes of the season... I will tune in and not miss a beat. Nothing happens in this shit.

First episode of season 6 of Sopranos you think everything is going smooth this is another show where nothing will happen in....then boom. Whole series changes in a direction you were not expecting and ended up being a classic first 3-4 episodes of that season. You can just tell. They end the first episode of this supposedly amazingly intense GOT season with...." Lets NOW get started" at the end of the fucking episode and make yall wait a whole week before we actually get started. The show that nothing happens in. This santa claus creator living in a fucking hut is what the public is obsessed over. Give me a fucking break. Walking Dead 2.0.
    " Lets NOW get started"......No Mob.

It`s ``Shall We Begin``

You have to admit....That final episode of the Sopranos was brutal....It ended like we were waiting for another season.

Watch next week they will be talking about getting started the whole time and in the 3rd episode they will prepare for battle. and 4th episode something will come up to delay the battle. and 5th episode they will strategize for a potential next episode battle, and the 6th episode or 7th they will battle and then the aftermath of the battle in the next episode and then that's that for the season.

Same shit different season. I don't even watch the show and already know this chick with the dragons is going to fuck up everyone. That's how lame this shit is.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    " Lets NOW get started"......No Mob.

It`s ``Shall We Begin``
    lmao

Watch next week they will be talking about getting started the whole time and in the 3rd episode they will prepare for battle. and 4th episode something will come up to delay the battle. and 5th episode they will strategize for a potential next episode battle, and the 6th episode or 7th they will battle and then the aftermath of the battle in the next episode and then that's that for the season.

Same shit different season. I don't even watch the show and already know this chick with the dragons is going to fuck up everyone. That's how lame this shit is.
    Here you go Reminisce

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    You have to admit....That final episode of the Sopranos was brutal....It ended like we were waiting for another season.
    When I watched it back then live, of course I was like man, FUCK! That was bullshit. But when you look back on it, there was no other way to end that shit. It was a classic series before it was even a classic. How do you end something like that? With nothing. Let the greatness of each individual episode and season come out again instead of having people remember only how it ended. It was truly a masterpiece all around. The timing and everything just fit. The expectation is for the audience to conclude what was going to happen. There were only a couple of possibilities of what his future held.... death or prison.

But honestly, it's stupid for me to sit here now and say it was a surprise. Because if you really watched that show you know they had been doing stuff like that the entire series. All throughout. So much subliminal shit it's crazy. The episode where he is in the hospital and has that near death experience. No one knows what the fuck all that means, but it is for the viewer to sort of put together. Where he almost walks into that house and Steve Buscemi is out there greeting him.... Classic!

They had another dream episode in the 5th season where it was.... like what the fuck is going on? But all that shit is subliminal writing and has layers to it that I can't begin to unfold. But honestly at the end, how many of his earners did he still have around? I mean the NY family was in shambles and the NJ family was as well. I mean nowadays.....is there really an Italian Mafia? If there is... most likely they have little to no power nowadays.

Prolly the Russian Mafia running shit. lol That one dude Ramzan Kadryov. LOL

Yo Greenbacks. Watch that new HBO Real sports bro. Ramzan Kadryov. I think Trump is afraid of this dude lol. I don't know how anyone is afraid of that pussy bitch kim and his military in North Korea after seeing what Ramzan Kadryov is doing with his army and troops. I bet 1,000 of Ramzan's troops probably take out 5,000 of Kim's troops. Lol some true 300 shit.