Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Whats a good website to watch Game of Thrones tonight?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Maybe boring but messandra holy crap she's beautiful!!!!that was worth seeing it alone. Or did u guys Miss that part ?!?!?
    Did you mean Melisandre?
    She not beautiful when she goes to bed, she's old. You've missed a few episodes I think.
    A few sex scenes with her in previous seasons and she has a great body.

I'm talking about the one last night .. with the solid guy .. whatever her name is I know it starts with M

Two episodes in an I have not watched anything yet. Need a site myself.
    When you have to shoot shoot, don't talk...

thanks to this thread I'm watching this from the start on to episode 5

yeah after the way her brother treated her and the way she didn't like the way they were beating the slave she would not want to hurt others with the dragons
    GO LEAFS GO

Maybe boring but messandra holy crap she's beautiful!!!!that was worth seeing it alone. Or did u guys Miss that part ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HugeUnderdog View Post
    Two episodes in an I have not watched anything yet. Need a site myself.
    Fmovies.is. Thank me later .. all season there sir

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    The hottest one of them all

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    The midget needs to tell her this.......If anybody else had those Dragons they would be using them on you in a heart beat you dumb bitch. Stop worrying about civilians when we are trying to rule shit.

I mean obviously they aren't TRYING to kill civilians. They don't want to have to use the Dragons. But, do you want to win? That is the cost of winning and staying alive. Nobody is going to say shit in the aftermath of that are you fucking kidding? LOL. You just wiped out everyone with some fucking Dragons and you are worried about people getting upset? My God this show is so fucking bad. Does the writer of this show have America brainwashed to like whatever the fuck his fat ass thinks of in his hut will be amazing. I think so. Bro you might as well not of told me that shit. If that is the real reason I feel like I need to do something to save people from watching this shit.
    The dragon issue is TBD -- some of Dany's advisors prefer the by-any-means-necessary approach. Kill or be killed.

Other characters (Tyrion = the midget, Varys = chubby bald guy) -- they've basically put Dany on a pedestal, and they think she can be the king/queen to finally break the cycle of violence. She can be wise, just, honorable, etc. She can win the old-fashioned way (with soldiers & swords & diplomacy), and doesn't need to "cheat" with dragons.

As you said, this is a show (and a book) based on back-stabbing & betrayal. One family rules for 10-50 years, and then they're betrayed by another family -- and then *that* family is betrayed by another family, and then somebody is fed to dogs, and then somebody is flayed, etc, etc, etc.

But that's what Tyrion/Varys are trying to prevent -- maybe they're naive, but that's their goal. They want rainbows & long-term peace.

That being said, you don't introduce dragons on a TV show, and *not* let the dragons kick some ass. So at some point, we'll see the dragons cook some people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Funk Monkey View Post
    The dragon issue is TBD -- some of Dany's advisors prefer the by-any-means-necessary approach. Kill or be killed.

Other characters (Tyrion = the midget, Varys = chubby bald guy) -- they've basically put Dany on a pedestal, and they think she can be the king/queen to finally break the cycle of violence. She can be wise, just, honorable, etc. She can win the old-fashioned way (with soldiers & swords & diplomacy), and doesn't need to "cheat" with dragons.

As you said, this is a show (and a book) based on back-stabbing & betrayal. One family rules for 10-50 years, and then they're betrayed by another family -- and then *that* family is betrayed by another family, and then somebody is fed to dogs, and then somebody is flayed, etc, etc, etc.

But that's what Tyrion/Varys are trying to prevent -- maybe they're naive, but that's their goal. They want rainbows & long-term peace.

That being said, you don't introduce dragons on a TV show, and *not* let the dragons kick some ass. So at some point, we'll see the dragons cook some people.
    There was a similar situation with Stannis & Melisandre (the red-witch lady) -- Melisandre was using her magic to help Stannis' army (at one point, she gave birth to a smoke-monster).

Stannis lost support from soldiers & nobles, because they were like "Ewwwww, you're stooping to magic? That's weak."

Finished season 1 not bad

Started season 2 1st episode was lame
    GO LEAFS GO

One of the long-running themes in GoT -- the schemers & back-stabbers tend to prosper (think of Littlefinger), but the people who try to be honest/reliable get whacked. Think of Ned Stark in Season 1, when he wouldn't play ball.

So far, Dany + Jon have been presented as honest/reliable people -- but at some point, they'll probably have to compromise. Use the dragons, form a questionable alliance, etc.

The hottest one of them all
    Both of them are very hot! There are not many misses by the casting directors. Most of the nudity scenes feature some hot women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Ok so I don't watch the show like that. I hate fantasy shit like this...Lord of the rings, Harry potter, and so on. But since everyone is so fascinated with this show I have to ask...... why doesn't this chick just kill everyone in two or three episodes and the show just end? And I catch a scene here and there so I saw how afraid everyone is of the Dragons and how beastly they are. So why doesn't she just take the 3 dragons and ride them over thousands of troops and spit hot fire at them all and kill them? What is the hold up here? Is this show the new Walking Dead? Goes on forever? I heard that the books are done with so they aren't following those anymore. But watch they will still pull another 3-4 seasons out their ass to feed the public.

Sopranos and The Wire are the greatest shows in television history. Season 4 of the Wire is probably the best season HBO has ever aired for a series. This fairy tale dungeons and Dragons bullshit is not even on the same planet as this other shit.
    Honestly Mob, you surprised me with your post. I was expecting something more along the lines of your NFL playoffs threads "Everyone expects this chick to win it all at the end. I guarauntee Daenerys will not survive season 7. I swear if she wins the Game of Thrones that I will never watch HBO again..."