Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Whats a good website to watch Game of Thrones tonight?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
  1. #1 Whats a good website to watch Game of Thrones tonight? 
    Looking for site i can watch it on after midnight, when I get off work?

Hbo go? Most overrated show of all time tho. Dungeons and dragons. Would rather play Magic.

RX Local

RX Local

RX Local

RX Local

RX Local
    Shall we begin.....You go Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Shall we begin.....You go Girl

Ok so I don't watch the show like that. I hate fantasy shit like this...Lord of the rings, Harry potter, and so on. But since everyone is so fascinated with this show I have to ask...... why doesn't this chick just kill everyone in two or three episodes and the show just end? And I catch a scene here and there so I saw how afraid everyone is of the Dragons and how beastly they are. So why doesn't she just take the 3 dragons and ride them over thousands of troops and spit hot fire at them all and kill them? What is the hold up here? Is this show the new Walking Dead? Goes on forever? I heard that the books are done with so they aren't following those anymore. But watch they will still pull another 3-4 seasons out their ass to feed the public.

Sopranos and The Wire are the greatest shows in television history. Season 4 of the Wire is probably the best season HBO has ever aired for a series. This fairy tale dungeons and Dragons bullshit is not even on the same planet as this other shit.

Isn't the creator of this show some fat fuck that lives in a cave or some shit and looks like a wizard? Explains everything.

Speaking of actually some good HBO.... The Defiant Ones...... That real shit.

never got into this show
    GO LEAFS GO

I'm really interested to an answer for this....it's not like you can say oh why doesn't Tony Soprano take his crew and go kill the new york guys. Well first of all they do fight it out. And secondly this is real life, you can't just go into a battle yard and duel it out like in this fantasy world of game of homos. I mean thrones. This bitch has dragons yo. Why is their even a discussion of what is going to happen. I don't care if it takes 50 more seasons, she better kill everyone with those dragons or im'a have a nice laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post

I do the same thing every time I hear this show is back

RX Wizard
    Guys I'm not trying to push my box down your throat but please take a look at what I am offering. I made a post a few days ago about it. I have two different style of boxes for sale and they aren't your standard junk boxes you see online for sale or local guys selling. We have our own servers running on box and other box only our add ons are on our server. You get everything live including HBO in East and West coast channels. Anyways message me or go look at other post I made. I will be making a video next few days how it works and what it offers.

Then don't watch it, seems easy enough.
    “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Then don't watch it, seems easy enough.

I am suffocated with it like probably most people who do not like it. Not so easy. This show is easily the most popular and likeable show in HBO history. Everyone I know is obsessed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Ok so I don't watch the show like that. I hate fantasy shit like this...Lord of the rings, Harry potter, and so on. But since everyone is so fascinated with this show I have to ask...... why doesn't this chick just kill everyone in two or three episodes and the show just end? And I catch a scene here and there so I saw how afraid everyone is of the Dragons and how beastly they are. So why doesn't she just take the 3 dragons and ride them over thousands of troops and spit hot fire at them all and kill them? What is the hold up here? Is this show the new Walking Dead? Goes on forever? I heard that the books are done with so they aren't following those anymore. But watch they will still pull another 3-4 seasons out their ass to feed the public.

Sopranos and The Wire are the greatest shows in television history. Season 4 of the Wire is probably the best season HBO has ever aired for a series. This fairy tale dungeons and Dragons bullshit is not even on the same planet as this other shit.
    Why don't the dragons kill everyone in episode 1? Because it's a story.

If you were making millions of dollars for a show would you want it to go on for a short time or a long time? Lol. This can't be a serious question Mob.

Great Series!!

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post

I heard how great the Wire was and stopped after 2 seasons, just not that good. Way overrated imo but different strokes for different folks. I'm not into dragons, I don't play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic and I don't live in my parents basement and I enjoy the show. Best of all time? No but pretty darn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    Why don't the dragons kill everyone in episode 1? Because it's a story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    If you were making millions of dollars for a show would you want it to go on for a short time or a long time? Lol. This can't be a serious question Mob.

Great Series!!
    Well was she around with her dragons in the first episode? I don't think so. Her dragons had to be groomed and taught first. Lol how ridiculous does that sound?

Yeah im not talking about why they haven't ended it. I know they want to extend it and make it the next walking dead. But, at the point they are at in the show now. Everyone beefing. Last season that one dude got eaten by his own dogs. Why go do a big battle like that? When you haave something that no one can fuck with.

Point is.....you have something that no one else has. That is the point. It's not a gun fight bro. Use your fucking dragons already and wrap up this cornball shit.

Does someone else have something to counter three dragons? Not from what I have seen.

Every time I bring this up to people they just say I'm trying to make fun of it and ruin it. But it's what I get from watching the show sometimes.

RX Junior
    I love this show. Never saw a whole episode cause i always fall asleep when it's on.... but my wife loves it. It's always nap time when Game of Thrones is on. Maybe i'll watch the episode when Winter finally comes.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue34 View Post
    I heard how great the Wire was and stopped after 2 seasons, just not that good. Way overrated imo but different strokes for different folks. I'm not into dragons, I don't play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic and I don't live in my parents basement and I enjoy the show. Best of all time? No but pretty darn good.
    The wire is more than entertainment. It's eye opening. It's what you don't want to see as far as everyday life. But it's real life.

Second season is by far the worst one of the five in the wire. The one about the shipping docks. Season 1 is great because Weebay is still a free man in it. Yeah give me some horseradish on that sandwich and I tell you how many people I killed.

Come on bro. Nothing is beating that. Plus the dude Wood Harris kills that first season. Classic. But the best season without a doubt HBO has ever aired for any show is season 4 of The Wire. About the school systems. Nothing is touching that season in the history of HBO. Period.

Also read HBO is doing a spin off of game of thrones once it finally ends. Lmao. That says everything.

You can't make a spin off of the wire or sopranos. They are original masterpieces. You can not duplicate them. Facts of life.