Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: do you like sports betting?

1. #1 do you like sports betting? 
    Banned
    468x60_1.gif

------------------

are you betting?? season on most popular leagues will start soon

who is your favorite?

RX Junior
    Hello! I like betting a lot, I always have some sports interest. I don't like to lose, therefore, I only bet on the winners. I watch and read sports reviews and analyze them. Frankly speaking, I bet on sports only on the cool and verified site from https://vulkanbet.com/en/sports/sport/1177 There are the highest coefficients and I can bet from mobile devices. It is very convenient, I recommend!

March of 2009 and 1-post nice. See you again in 2025 !

Nevermind I see you were banned

RX Junior
    Having studied, monitored, and measured tips on online bookmakers for the last 10 years i think i know about sport betting tips. With the comments behind the selections it soon becomes clearer who has studied the event and who is taking a flyer. The information can then be analysed and your own bets struck with a degree of confidence. The information is the key along with the price on offer. By getting the best prices and being dedicated to getting these best prices then profits can be made. Too many times bettors donít do the research and they fail.