Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Top team totals

1. #1 Top team totals 
    SO FAR THESE ARE MY TOP TEAM TOTALS

$200 EA

UCONN UNDER 3.5 They should be a dog in all but 2 games

VA UNDER 5 -110 They should be serious dogs in at least 7 games

INDIANA OVER 6 -120 They should be big dogs in only 4 games . The outcome in their week 2 game at Virgina will go a long way to determining these 2 bets

ILLINOIS UNDER 3.5 -155 They should be double digit dogs in at least 9 games and should be a dog at Purdue

WEST VA UNDER 7 -120 They return only 8 starters from their 10-3 team except for Kansas they have a very tough road schedule..4 tough games, They do get Texas and Ok State 2 home

FRESNO UNDER 4 -140 I will look to go with Nevada against them in week 4..Who the hell scheduled Bama and Wash back to back in weeks 2 and 3. don't see them surviving that.

NEVADA OVER 3.5 -150 I have them favored in 6-7 games this year

ARIZONA UNDER 5.5 -140 I think they wlll have to sweep Houston and Utah to lose this bet

THE REST

TULANE UNDER 5 -125
    WAKE UNDER 5.5 -145
    IOWA OVER 6.5 -135
    KANSAS UNDER 3 -135

FEEL FREE TO POST YOURS

RX Junior
    Iowa over 6.5

HAVE THAT ONE..Is it a homer pick?

RX Junior
    Would like your thoughts on my RSW card. See my thread.
    UNTIL THE WALLET IS FULL
    -Shua12

Minnesota U 7 (-145) .. major step back from a 9 win season, new wide-open offense puts more stress on a D that might not be very good (secondary especially). That coach isn't for everyone. There will be players on than team tired of his shit like yesterday, they won't be all in. Last 5 games will be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by RunLeeRun View Post
    Minnesota U 7 (-145) .. major step back from a 9 win season, new wide-open offense puts more stress on a D that might not be very good (secondary especially). That coach isn't for everyone. There will be players on than team tired of his shit like yesterday, they won't be all in. Last 5 games will be tough.
    As an outsider I'm not sure what happened that you're referring to. I did notice on the national news the deal with giving a scholarship to a backup kicker. Have also read about Fleck being turned in by other coaches for possible recruiting violations. Definitely a 'high energy' guy. Respect your opinion RunLee - any more enlightenment on the matter?

RX Junior
    Hi Metfan,

College Football Odyssey is less optimistic about Nevada this year than you are....you might want to go to the website for their writeup.

BTW, they disagree with Phil Steele in a couple areas Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RunLeeRun View Post

thank you for the heads up..I will look into that

Quote Originally Posted by Shua12 View Post
    Would like your thoughts on my RSW card. See my thread.
    sorry Shua , I was away in Atlantic City for a few days..I will check your card against my totals and replay this weekend. Obviously I will need some time to go over the list please there has been movement in your favor since your early posting. so I would assume most of the bettors agree with you.

GOOD LUCK AND SPEAK TO YOU SOON

RX Junior
    Like Fresno u4 and Tulane u5.5. Very savvy plays there.
    UNTIL THE WALLET IS FULL
    -Shua12

adding

NEW MEX ST OVER 3.5 -150

RX Member
    Seems like a lot of people think USF is overrated, but with the schedule they have, that could be true & they still should go 10-2. Barring a major upset they should be 9-0 going into the last 3 games of the season. Personally, I think they go 11-1. I like:

USF Over 10.5 (+114)
    UTSA Over 6.5 (-145)
    SMU Over 5 (-185)
    Michigan St. Under 6.5 (-200)
    Illinois Under 3.5 (-170)
    FAU Over 4.5 (-170)

Definitely going to wait until late next week when 5dimes expands they're win total options to play SMU, Mich St & probably FAU. I'd rather move the win total by a half than pay that kind of juice. Although, I am parlaying these in two separate bets to make the plays worthwhile. I don't have the type of large bankroll necessary to play these for large amounts individually & then wait 4 months for an outcome.

RX Member
    I always gave Charlie Strong the benefit of the doubt at Texas because it was clear that many at the school never wanted him, but if the first 7 minutes of this game is any indication, i was wrong to do so. USF looks totally unprepared against a below average SJ St. team that has a totally new offense to get accustomed to. Worst possible start for a team with such high expectations.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by dg84 View Post
    I always gave Charlie Strong the benefit of the doubt at Texas because it was clear that many at the school never wanted him, but if the first 7 minutes of this game is any indication, i was wrong to do so. USF looks totally unprepared against a below average SJ St. team that has a totally new offense to get accustomed to. Worst possible start for a team with such high expectations.
    We're 6 minutes into the 1Q. Settle down. This is gambling and sometimes things start slow. Can't tell you how many times my team has been up and covering by 20 only to lose a cover. RELAX.