Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Terrorist Attack in Charlottesville

This is how the media writes it up.

An Ohio man has been charged in connection with driving a car into a group of peaceful counter-protestors during a white nationalist rally on 12 August 2017, killing a 32-year-old woman and injuring at least nineteen others before backing away at top speed and driving off.
    “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

Funny how the Left is now all of a sudden claiming the moral high ground, when in fact they're the most bigoted, racist, violent group out there. They are the very definition of hypocrisy, and not only condone violence, but applaud it.
    “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

RX Wizard
    "Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
    "Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America," Trump said.

"In times such as these, America has always shown its true character -- responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice," Trump said.

"As a candidate I promised to restore law and order to our country, and our federal law enforcement agencies are following through on that pledge," Trump said. "We will spare no resource in fighting so that every American child can grow up free from violence and fear. We will defend and protect the sacred rights of all Americans and we will work together so that every citizen in this blessed land is free to follow their dreams, in their hearts, and to express the love and joy in our souls."
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoChazz View Post
    Maybe the KKK and white supremacy, but I think you are wrong about the Alt-right. I don't think there's a consensus on these guys, at least not yet. I think a lot on the right are aligned with them or sympathize with them. The Alt-right is a little better at hiding their racism and dressing it up as patriotism.
    Alt-right just a vague term though. Hardly a monolithic group.

I think most are against these protests by white supremacists groups. Even if they may sympathize with their less extreme statements. That's what extremist groups do though, some of their platform overlaps with viewpoints of non-extremists.

RX SemiGod
    Alt right - same shit as black lives matter - and radical young liberals - they should all just drive cars into each other daily