Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: Spidey's Bases

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #51  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    Gotta get this turned around, it starts today

    9/3

    **Twins -1 -111 2.22 units
    *White Sox +152 1 unit
    **Braves +232 2 units
    ***Diamondbacks +102 3 units
    **Giants +106 2 units
    **Yankees +110 2 units

    Good luck everyone
    4-2 +7.2 units

    Back on the right side of things finally

    YTD
    42-53 -5.58 units

    ***3 units 5-6 -2.58 units
    **2 units 30-30 +1.22 units
    *1 unit 11-16 -4.22 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Gotta keep the winning rollin

    9/4

    ***Phillies +117 3 units
    **Brewers -125 2.5 units
    **Orioles -126 2.52 units
    *Padres +147 1 unit
    **Twins +110 2 units
    **Diamondbacks +148 2 units

    Good luck everyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    42,828
    Good luck today my friend....
    2017 NCAA FB (32-20) . NFLX RECORD (25-14) +$28,710
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by XSPower View Post
    Good luck today my friend....
    Thanks Power, good luck to you too
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    Gotta keep the winning rollin

    9/4

    ***Phillies +117 3 units
    **Brewers -125 2.5 units
    **Orioles -126 2.52 units
    *Padres +147 1 unit
    **Twins +110 2 units
    **Diamondbacks +148 2 units

    Good luck everyone
    1-5 -8.06

    YTD
    43-58 -13.64 units

    ***3 units 5-7 -5.58 units
    **2 units 31-33 -2.84 units
    *1 unit 11-17 -5.22 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/5

    **Royals -125 2.5 units
    ***Rays -1 -106 3.18 units
    **Marlins +169 2 units
    **Braves -112 2.24 units
    **Diamondbacks +115 2 units
    ***Astros -1 -124 3.47 units

    Good luck everyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/5

    **Royals -125 2.5 units
    PUSH ***Rays -1 -106 3.18 units
    **Marlins +169 2 units
    CANCELLED **Braves -112 2.24 units
    **Diamondbacks +115 2 units
    ***Astros -1 -124 3.47 units

    Good luck everyone
    2-2-2 +0.8 units

    YTD
    45-60 -12.84 units

    ***3 units 6-7 -2.58 units
    **2 units 32-35 -5.04 units
    *1 unit 11-17 -5.22 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/6

    ***Braves GM1 -101 3.03 units
    **Twins +161 2 units
    **Yankees +107 2 units
    **Red Sox -1 -124 2.48 units
    **Diamondbacks +164 2 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    42,828
    Good luck today
    2017 NCAA FB (32-20) . NFLX RECORD (25-14) +$28,710
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by XSPower View Post
    Good luck today
    Thanks Power, you too
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/6

    ***Braves GM1 -101 3.03 units
    **Twins +161 2 units
    CANCELLED PPD**Yankees +107 2 units
    **Red Sox -1 -124 2.48 units
    **Diamondbacks +164 2 units
    3-1-1 +5.47 units

    YTD
    48-61 -7.37 units

    ***3 units 6-8 -5.61 units
    **2 units 35-35 +3.46 units
    *1 unit 11-17 -5.22 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/7

    **Pirates +120 2 units
    **Cardinals -125 2.5 units
    **Kansas City +100 2 units


    Good luck everyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/7

    **Pirates +120 2 units
    **Cardinals -125 2.5 units
    **Kansas City +100 2 units


    Good luck everyone
    0-3 -6.5 units

    YTD
    48-64 -13.87 units

    ***3 units 6-8 -5.61 units
    **2 units 35-38 -3.04 units
    *1 unit 11-17 -5.22 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/8

    **Braves -109 2.18 units
    **Mets -109 2.18 units
    *Cardinals -1 -114 1.14 units
    **Red Sox -132 2.64 units
    **White Sox -128 2.56 units

    good luck today everyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/8

    **Braves -109 2.18 units
    **Mets -109 2.18 units
    *Cardinals -1 -114 1.14 units
    **Red Sox -132 2.64 units
    **White Sox -128 2.56 units

    good luck today everyone
    3-2 +0.26 units

    YTD
    51-66 -13.61 units

    ***3 units 6-8 -5.61 units
    **2 units 37-40 -3.78 units
    *1 unit 12-17 -4.22 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/9

    **Orioles +178 2 units
    **Royals +101 2 units
    **Mariners -114 2.28 units
    **Braves -102 2.04 units

    Good luck everyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/9

    **Orioles +178 2 units
    **Royals +101 2 units
    **Mariners -114 2.28 units
    **Braves -102 2.04 units


    Good luck everyone
    3-1 +4.02 units

    YTD
    54-67 -9.59 units

    ***3 units 6-8 -5.61 units
    **2 units 40-41 +0.24 units
    *1 unit 12-17 -4.22 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/10

    ***Mets -1 -108 3.24 units
    **Nationals/Philles O8 -120 2.4 units
    *Rockies +185 1 unit
    *Orioles +180 1 unit
    ***Royals -128 3.84 units
    **Mariners -124 2.48 units

    Good luck everyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    75
    Nice day yesterday!! Best of luck today.
    BIG DAY!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by joehandicap View Post
    Nice day yesterday!! Best of luck today.
    BIG DAY!!
    Thank you. Yea I've been on a bad slide hopefully yesterday was breaking out of it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/10

    ***Mets -1 -108 3.24 units
    **Nationals/Philles O8 -120 2.4 units
    *Rockies +185 1 unit
    *Orioles +180 1 unit
    ***Royals -128 3.84 units
    **Mariners -124 2.48 units

    Good luck everyone
    2-4 -4.27 units

    YTD
    54-67 -13.86 units

    ***3 units 7-9 -5.85 units
    **2 units 40-43 -4.64 units
    *1 unit 13-18 -3.37 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/11

    Just doing a 3 team parlay today, all 3 on moneyliine

    **2 units to win 5.73 units

    Brewers, Diamondbacks, Royals

    Good luck everyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/11

    Just doing a 3 team parlay today, all 3 on moneyliine

    **2 units to win 5.73 units

    Brewers, Diamondbacks, Royals

    Good luck everyone
    Well that was a disaster, if we don't get this turned around and if we get to -20 units we'll be done until the playoffs.

    YTD
    54-68 -15.86 units

    ***3 units 7-9 -5.85 units
    **2 units 40-44 -6.64 units
    *1 unit 13-18 -3.37 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    9/12

    **Kansas City -1 -130 2.6 units
    **Phillies +102 2 units
    **Indians TT O5 -105 2.1 units
    **Brewers -115 2.3 units
    *Padres +167 1 unit
    **Diamondbacks -124 2.48 units
    ***Astros -122 3.66 units
    *Giants +235 1 unit
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    9/12

    PUSH **Kansas City -1 -130 2.6 units
    **Phillies +102 2 units
    **Indians TT O5 -105 2.1 units
    **Brewers -115 2.3 units
    *Padres +167 1 unit
    **Diamondbacks -124 2.48 units
    ***Astros -122 3.66 units
    *Giants +235 1 unit
    3-4-1 +0.46

    YTD
    57-72 -15.4 units

    ***3 units 8-9 -2.85 units
    **2 units 42-46 -7.18 units
    *1 unit 13-20 -5.37 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •