Forum: Site Promotions Forum. - Post any Promotional or Sports Service information here. Warning - Records posted here are not verified by The Rx.com. Use Caution.

Thread: BIZ Football 2017

1. #1 BIZ Football 2017 
    RX Wizard
    I am extremely excited for the upcoming Football season. My clients will receive the very best game analysis and selections for both the NFL and NCAA football seasons.

I have analyzed all of my football systems, both NFL and NCAAF, and have pared them down to the very best situations. These situational plays have showed a profit every year, and collectively there is no doubt in my mind that we will have another winning football season. I keep detailed records of these plays, and this portfolio has shown a solid profit every year. My Bowl Season will be profitable as well.

My baseball system plays have been great this year, with a current profit of 36.35 units. My NBA record had a regular season profit of 30.3 units, my NCAAB record had a regular season profit of 42.3 units. Currently my WNBA is 3.7 units of profit, CFL is +4.7 units. All of these plays are fully documented.

The NFL and NCAAF will be profitable too. I don't have a team of experts working for me, nor will I have any locks or any other play labeled as such. All of the work is produced by myself, and you have full access to me at all times. My clients often email or text me, some even call me up, to ask questions or advice or just my opinion on something. I'm not just a guy that sends out picks and is done with it.

I have clients with different bankrolls and unit sizes, and I put together profit plans for each individual to maximize their profits. Those that have been with me all year have won over 90 units. $100 players are up over $9,000, at a cost of less than $1000 ($100/mo). Bigger players are obviously up more than that.

Today I sent out a Travers Day race analysis to all of my clients, and posted it on the Horse Racing Forum here at the RX. Those that followed my advice had a net profit of nearly $1600 on an investment of $346. You can find that thread right here:

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1090732

If you are interested in having a profitable football season, feel free to contact me at my business email:

Biz112763@gmail.com

I will answer any question you may have. I look forward to having you join my team of winning players. Have a Great Day.

RX Wizard
    Thanks to those of you that signed up today, everyone received today's plays which included a 3-0 Best Bet record which included Baltimore as a nice dog.

The season starts in 2 weeks and I want to get you all on board. Those signing up before Sep 1 will receive the rest of August as part of your package. Today's complimentary plays netted nearly 4 units of profit.

I can be contacted at Biz112763@gmail.com. I look forward to having you join our community of winning players.

RX Wizard
    The NFL starts next week, and the NCAA football season has just begun. I will have a winning football season, just as I have won in every sport this year. I have a great promotion going right now and would love to have you join our winning team.

Biz112763@gmail.com is my business email, you can contact me at that address for all the details. Tonight I gave out Detroit +193 as a Top Play.

Many people have joined my team, they recognize value and quality. I have a price point that allows people, regardless of bankroll, to win. I will never upsell you, or charge you for different picks. You get my Best Bets, Top Plays, etc.. all for one price. Every client gets the same plays as every other client.

Have a Great Day.

RX Wizard
    Are you looking for a reliable service that can provide profits? Here is what I have done for my clients this year:

NBA: 2016/17 season earned 22.3 units of profit
    NCAAB: 2016/16 season earned 26.73 units of profit
    MLB: 2017 season currently has earned 41.13 units of profit
    WNBA: 2017 season currently earned 2.6 units of profit
    CFL: 2017 season currently earned 4.7 units of profit.

This year my clients have earned 97.46 units, Every play is 100% documented on my site.

- $100 players have earned $9,746.
    - $200 players have earned $19,492.
    - $500 players have earned $48,730

Players that have invested $800 this year (8 months x $100) have earned these profits. The value is clear.

This is season to date and we have an entire football season ahead of us, one that will put us well over 100 units of profit for the year. I have had many people come to me asking for my help with their sports investing. They want just a few things:

1) They want to win
    2) They want to have fun. Winning = Fun.
    3) They don't have the time to handicap games

I have been a sports investing consultant for many people, and they have been with me for years. I have branched out on this forum so that I can reach those folks looking to change their results. I am not just a guy that sends out picks, I devise profit plans for each client tailored to their bankrolls. I do all of my own work, spending hours every day analyzing market moves and targeting profitable situations. I have a large database of profitable situations, and I also utilize a live odds page with up to the minute market moves.

It has been a winning combination for years.

I am going to have a profitable football season. Who would like to join me?? My consulting fee is just $100 per month and includes every sport every play. MLB, Football, Basketball. Every sport. Best Bets, Top Plays are given to every client. You never have to buy different packages with me, I will never upsell you. One price, Every Play.

Email: Biz112763@gmail.com
    Website: http://winningwithbiz.blogspot.com/2...g-service.html

Have a Great Day and Good Luck with your action.

RX Wizard
    Tennessee St +13.5 was an outright winner, never trailing in the game. Final score 17-10. Tenn St fit a high percentage play specific to Week 1, and gets us off to a 1-0 start.

I am going to have a profitable football season. If you would like to join my group contact me at:
    biz112763@gmail.com for all the details.

RX Wizard
    NCAAF went 4-4 this weekend, not what I was looking for but its a long season. Hope everyone is enjoying the Labor Day weekend. For information on my service contact me at Biz112763@gmail.com

RX Wizard
    I had a winning NFL weekend, Tuesday MLB Best Bets went 3-0. MLB Best Bets are now 90-79 (+35.56), they are my very best plays and I advise my clients to play them for 2U each.

Yesterday the BB were Seattle, Colorado, and Tampa Bay. All dogs and solid winners.

I have profit plans set up for all types of players. If you like volume then you can play the Regular and Top Plays in football, as well as every play in Baseball. If you are a player that likes fewer plays and only looking for the very best plays, I have a plan that also fits your needs. My MLB Best Bets and football Top Plays will give you solid winners all year long. My NBA has proven to be excellent year after year, and I offer those same plays for basketball.

I also have a NCAAF 2H system that hits at 80%, going 2-0 last Saturday. This situation is pure gold and this play alone is worth the price for my service.

Please contact me at Biz112763@gmail.com for further information. I will put you on a winning plan, as I have done for many others. Have a Great Day.

RX Wizard
    Tremendous day for Top Plays going 7-3 while the Reg Plays broke even. Big NFL Week 2 tomorrow and I will have you ready to go. I can be reached at:

Biz112763@gmail.com

NCAAF

TOP PLAYS (2U):
    Air Force +23
    Northern Illinois +23
    Iowa -22
    North Carolina/Old Dominion UNDER 55
    Purdue +7.5
    Colorado St +29
    Clemson/Louisville UNDER 58
    Texas +16
    Stanford/San Diego St UNDER 48.5
    Southern +10 2H

REG PLAYS (1U):
    UCLA/Memphis OVER 72
    UL Lafayette/Texas A&M OVER 62
    North Texas/Iowa OVER 54
    Purdue/Missouri OVER 76
    Mississippi St +7
    LSU/Mississippi St UNDER 55
    Appalachian St -22
    Troy -7.5
    Miami Ohio -5
    Toledo/Tulsa OVER 71.5

RX Wizard
    Saturday 9/16

MLB - BEST BET 2U
    Oakland -103
    Toronto +131

NCAAF
    TOP PLAYS (2U):
    Air Force +23
    Northern Illinois +23
    Iowa -22
    North Carolina/Old Dominion UNDER 55
    Purdue +7.5
    Colorado St +29
    Clemson/Louisville UNDER 58
    Texas +16
    Stanford/San Diego St UNDER 48.5
    Southern +10 2H

TOP PLAYS: 7-3 (+7.4)

REG PLAYS (1U):
    UCLA/Memphis OVER 72
    UL Lafayette/Texas A&M OVER 62

North Texas/Iowa OVER 54
    Purdue/Missouri OVER 76
    Mississippi St +7
    LSU/Mississippi St UNDER 55

Appalachian St -22
    Troy -7.5
    Miami Ohio -5
    Toledo/Tulsa OVER 71.5

REG PLAYS: 5-5 (-.5)

Combined NCAAF: 12-8 (+6.9)
    MLB: 1-1 (+.56)
    Saturday: 13-9 (+7.46)

Sunday 9/17

MLB - BEST BET 2U
    Chi Sox +114
    San Francisco +138

NFL - TOP PLAY 2U
    Tennessee/Jacksonville UNDER 42
    New England/New Orleans OVER 56
    Oakland -13

TOP PLAYS: 1-1-1 (-.2)

NFL - REG PLAY 1U
    Dallas/Denver OVER 43
    Green Bay/Atlanta OVER 56
    Washington +3

Jacksonville +1
    Denver +2.5
    New Orleans +6.5 BUY to +7
    Indianapolis +7

REG PLAYS: 5-2 (+2.7)

Combined NFL: 6-3-1 (+2.5)
    MLB: 1-1 (+.76)
    Sunday: 7-4-1 (+3.26)

Weekend: 20-13-1 (+10.72)

RX Wizard
    Northern Illinois was +13 not 23, that was a typo.

RX Wizard
    Football off to a great start, baseball Best Bets continue to grind out profits. The records are fully updated and on the site.

I have a great promotional offer designed to get you on board and grind out profits. My clients are having a great baseball season and off to a fantastic start in football. You can contact me at:

Email: Biz112763@gmail.com
    Website: http://winningwithbiz.blogspot.com/2...g-service.html

Have a Great Day.