Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Rate my fantasy teams

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    Hope you didn't take my advice and start Cam.

On a positive note I may have my rb2. Perine, Carson, and Buck Allen all had 20+ touches. Kerwynn Williams back to the waiver wire.
    started Cam but he only scored 2 fewer points than Mariotta so it was basically a wash

Buck Allen is going to be good. Upset with myself that I went after Cohen and didnt back that up with a bid on Allen. My #1 RB's on my teams are Zeke and Mccoy. #2 after woodhead injury is Bilall Powell. You can imagine how my week went

I just haven't had the time to invest in it this season and that's a big problem when playing in high dollar leagues on a site like NFFC where it basically only attracts expert players. Think I had about 20 minutes to make my waiver bidding decisions this week

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    Davante Adams is another big factor. I have been saying for months that he will pass up Jordy this year and I put my money where my mouth is by drafting him in both leagues ahead of players like demarious thomas and Terrell Pryor.

Fantasy Points Through Two Weeks

Adams - 31.6
    Nelson - 20.9
    Thomas - 24.8
    Pryor - 17.7

RX Senior
    Would you trade Kelce for D Henry in a keeper league, standard scoring format. My RB's have been riddled, losing DJ and one of my back ups Kelley.

RX Local
    Not directed at you specifically Erock but I never try to answer keeper league questions because people never give enough information about the league and those leagues are very customizable.

Who are your other RB's, TE's, how long does a keeper last, how is your team this year, when are you trying to peak and win, etc.

Just tough to answer....I think Henry probably is a monster for like 2-3 years (maybe more if Tenn OL is as good as it is now and Mariota improves) but then hits a wall like other tall upright running style RB's like Latavius Murray and Brandon Jacobs. Those guys just seem like cyborgs until they aren't.

Probably no TE in the NFL you would take in fantasy over Kelce for the next 3 years though, considering Gronk's injury history.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    Fantasy Points Through Two Weeks

Adams - 31.6
    Nelson - 20.9
    Thomas - 24.8
    Pryor - 17.7
    Lol he ate in garbage time with Jordy and Cobb both out. That's like 85% of his production this year. Don't spike the football yet Cruise.