Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: Who's Holding NEO???

1. #1 Who's Holding NEO??? 
    First of all, my primary investments are in weed and AI. But I decided to take a plunge yesterday that all my best buds think was a disaster waiting to happen. Then I listen to a story on CNBC this a.m. on the most shorted stocks. I dropped 100K on NEO yesterday, and according to the CNBC report I watched, Alibaba is the most shorted stock on the NYSE and at 22+billion short interest, gotta believe that includes several markets. Next short was nearly half of that, I mean, these guys have set a record. And w/o looking at that kind of action, I buy a damn Chinese crypto. Here's second place btw, Tesla somewhere around 12 and change. I HAVE shorted the fuck out of them, Elon is a con artist with a good college degree. So, someone make me have warm and fuzzy feelings about NEO because money is money, I do my damnedest not to part with mine stupidly.

~T~

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    First of all, my primary investments are in weed and AI. But I decided to take a plunge yesterday that all my best buds think was a disaster waiting to happen. Then I listen to a story on CNBC this a.m. on the most shorted stocks. I dropped 100K on NEO yesterday, and according to the CNBC report I watched, Alibaba is the most shorted stock on the NYSE and at 22+billion short interest, gotta believe that includes several markets. Next short was nearly half of that, I mean, these guys have set a record. And w/o looking at that kind of action, I buy a damn Chinese crypto. Here's second place btw, Tesla somewhere around 12 and change. I HAVE shorted the fuck out of them, Elon is a con artist with a good college degree. So, someone make me have warm and fuzzy feelings about NEO because money is money, I do my damnedest not to part with mine stupidly.

~T~
    .. I was forced to buy Tesla at 210 , my wife loves musk, and Tesla the car, and I have done well, and do not understand how this sick stays so high, and they continue to raise billions in funds...just a sexy stock now I guess... gl
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    .. I was forced to buy Tesla at 210 , my wife loves musk, and Tesla the car, and I have done well, and do not understand how this sick stays so high, and they continue to raise billions in funds...just a sexy stock now I guess... gl
    Here's where the shit is gonna get real interesting, and buying it at 210 was awesome, that before or after he absorbed the solar arm? I shorted the living fuck out of it, I've got puts at 200 to October 2018. They lost nearly 1.5 billion last quarter, and were left with roughly the same in reserves. Consensus is minus over 2 billion next quarter, so they're gonna either need to hit the market for money, or take out a loan. I've been close to some deals in my day, last one that was as outrageous as Musk is gonna need was when Warren bailed out Williams Companies back in the nineties. Those clowns were a day or two from going BK before Buffett stepped. Bought it a .78/share and sold out at around 25 bucks, that's where I got the cash to start drilling gas wells. Anyone with half a brain looks at Tesla's numbers, the math don't add up. I paid next to nothing for those puts, I'd place a second bet I clear half a million on the play. Arrogance in the markets pays zero, squat, nunca, nada, dogshit.

~T~

RX Wizard