Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: WE Begin Once Again..........

Folks, I don't know what metrics each of you are using, but there is pretty clear list of fades and hot teams right now. As I pointed out in post #20, no way in hell we're playing the Dodgers right now, they're tailspinning something fierce. BoSox are in a major funk. Cleveland is smoking hot, Houston has now found their hitting again. Detroit is a definite fade right now, KC is hot. I can go on, and on, but we're aren't gonna play a team that's 2-8 or worse last 10 games, I don't give a rat's ass who is on the mound. Let's tee it up again tonight, full slate.

~T~

RX Member
    Cubs -1

Yanks -130
    Milw -140

I'll take the Stros with their new pitcher, lol, on the bump, -1 @ -129 (might actually go with -1+ @ +105). Dating back to 2011, Verlander has never given up more than 3 runs to Seattle, and this years numbers are 0 & 3. Miranda has given up 5, 4, and 4 this year to the Stros. Verlander would have won those two games if Detroit could hit it out of their shadows. I'll bet on Verlander and the hot Houston bats.

~T~

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cando9 View Post
    Cubs -1
    ML dropped below -170 for now. Play ML if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by cando9 View Post
    ML dropped below -170 for now. Play ML if you like.
    Nah, let's do it -1, really like to keep it under a buck fifty or the take is disappointing. I don't get this Brault, must have been relieving this season, but only 13 and a third innings. Started last year, so must be some injury thing. In general, Hendricks #'s against the Buckos not bad, and Cubbies hitting lefties at a .267 clip, better than their against righties avg. I think it's doable.

~T~

RX Senior
    Ok MY LA ANGELS ^9 buy half run, TAMPA BAY #2, St. Louis #3 Yes I agree Tmader 7, Keep away from MY LA DODGERS this game.Grienke pitching .Pound the next game on MY LA DODGERS.Good luck ��

Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Ok MY LA ANGELS ^9 buy half run, TAMPA BAY #2, St. Louis #3 Yes I agree Tmader 7, Keep away from MY LA DODGERS this game.Grienke pitching .Pound the next game on MY LA DODGERS.Good luck ��
    Fuckin Colon has been Fuckin my individual action for a month. Don't know what deal he made with the devil, but the guy hasn't been easy money since the All Star break.

~T~

Kc

Five reported in, lookin for the other three.

~T~

TB
    Cincy
    I used to have blue eyes and a red pecker , now i have red eyes and a blue pecker.

yanks

royals

brewers

twins

astros

d'backs

bol to us

Late to the game. Took almost a hour to fill up with gas. Forgot tank was almost empty, then declared state of emergency, cuz of that enormous fucking storm south east of us.

Roll with this only:
    o Minny/Tampa

Gaddamn Chinese Fire Drill Deluxe. I couldn't log into a forum, could get to the main page, but once I went to the Bases Forum, nada, and I couldn't enter my username and password there and connect. So I had a minute or two to get this going and for reasons beyond human comprehension, we picked up a 9th player, LOL, so here's the plays:

454192490-1 9/5/17 6:59pm $20.00 $2,801.08 Pending 9 Team Parlay
    Pending 9/5/17 7:05pm MLB Baseball 901 Chicago Cubs -1 -135* vs Pittsburgh Pirates (K Hendricks - R must Start S Brault - L must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 7:10pm MLB Baseball 903 Milwaukee Brewers -135* vs Cincinnati Reds (Z Davies - R must Start R Stephenson - R must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 10:10pm MLB Baseball 911 Arizona Diamondbacks +1 -165* vs Los Angeles Dodgers (Z Greinke - R must Start H Ryu - L must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 10:10pm MLB Baseball 913 St. Louis Cardinals -155* vs San Diego Padres (M Wacha - R must Start T Wood - L must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 7:05pm MLB Baseball 915 New York Yankees -113* vs Baltimore Orioles (C Sabathia - L must Start J Hellickson - R must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 7:10pm MLB Baseball 919 Minnesota Twins/Tampa Bay Rays Over 8 -150* (B Colon - R must Start J Odorizzi - R must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 7:10pm MLB Baseball 921 Kansas City Royals -125* vs Detroit Tigers (J Vargas - L must Start A Sanchez - R must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 10:05pm MLB Baseball 925 Los Angeles Angels/Oakland Athletics Over 9 -138* (G Richards - R must Start K Graveman - R must Start)
    Pending 9/5/17 10:10pm MLB Baseball 927 Houston Astros -1 -124* vs Seattle Mariners (J Verlander - R must Start A Miranda - L must Start)

I don't know what's going on here, and I tried three different browsers, same problem every fuckin time. But bet is in, GLTUs!

~T~

This shit is getting old. Come on Mods, now I gotta use that login page and check the "Remember Me" box every Goddamn time, REALLY? Fuck, I've been here with 10% of the long-term posters.

~T~

Oh course the old fucker is throwing a 3 hitter and on the otherside the young fucker who was not born when old fucker started pitching is throwing a fucking no hitter.

Quote Originally Posted by shale View Post
    Oh course the old fucker is throwing a 3 hitter and on the otherside the young fucker who was not born when old fucker started pitching is throwing a fucking no hitter.
    Could be worse....you could have been the FUCKING SHITHEAD that provided KC, LOL. It's all good CUZ, we gonna win one soon, just not tonight. Now that I've figured out how to work around the BS posting here, I'll start chiming in. I think we should have gone with TB, and I know you know that team best here, but they're trying to find a grove, not out of the playoffs yet. And you stuck a Glock to my head, I'd said KC without a nanosecond thought. The breaks will come our way, we got almost a month to get it.

~T~

Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    Could be worse....you could have been the FUCKING SHITHEAD that provided KC, LOL. It's all good CUZ, we gonna win one soon, just not tonight. Now that I've figured out how to work around the BS posting here, I'll start chiming in. I think we should have gone with TB, and I know you know that team best here, but they're trying to find a grove, not out of the playoffs yet. And you stuck a Glock to my head, I'd said KC without a nanosecond thought. The breaks will come our way, we got almost a month to get it.

~T~

Will be around tomorrow, buuuuuuuuuut after that not sure what I will be doing with this monster of a disaster heading to Florida. If it is going to roll this way, heading inland more to family, if it takes a right and heads up east coast of Florida sure hotel will be over 100% Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 750 rooms. That is a whole of peeps with no where to go.

~T~, how strong are you on with V and the Stros?

Quote Originally Posted by shale View Post
    ~T~, how strong are you on with V and the Stros?
    2k, -1+, +105.

~T~

Everyone reading this thread, I'd stay the fuck away from that Snakes/Dodgers game, line movement is not what ya wanna see, unless of course ya wanna play the rudderless Dodgers. Man, what a collapse of epic proportions, just weeks ago all the talk was how they might break or at least tie the all time wins for a season. They got septic tanks here in North Carolina for that kinda of thinkin.

~T~

~T~
    Well, I spoke too early. I actually played Detroit (posted), after noting the rlm. You would have never played Detroit in this here par. The guys had all the other plays taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    Well, I spoke too early. I actually played Detroit (posted), after noting the rlm. You would have never played Detroit in this here par. The guys had all the other plays taken.
    Fucket Cuz, you knows I love ya, LOL. We'll tee it up again Friday, I got way too much on my dance card next two days to even look at it. Just bring a winna then, we need to get one soon so we can lay some lumba to a play.

~T~

THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP!!! A team putting a starting pitcher in the 7th inning??? WTF. Damn, every fuckin roster went to 40 on the first, my God! Wow, you don't have anyone from the farm you could put in??? Men, I killed it last September, but not because of this horseyshit.

~T~

Sinsinatti would be the culprit tonight.

2k, -1+, +105.

~T~
    This is how the humble do it, lol. (My response to Shale asking me how strong I was on Verlander and the Stros. No big idiot fanfare)

~T~