Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: WE Begin Once Again..........

Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    This is how the humble do it, lol. (My response to Shale asking me how strong I was on Verlander and the Stros. No big idiot fanfare)

~T~
    Thank you ~T~, in a mini slump and needed all the leans that I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by shale View Post
    Thank you ~T~, in a mini slump and needed all the leans that I can get.
    Hope you're packing, got a friend here in Charlotte and she's got all her folks down there headed to Charlotte. Be safe, I'm sure you know the drill.

~T~

Banned
    ​Dodgers -1 is a lock

Hope you're packing, got a friend here in Charlotte and she's got all her folks down there headed to Charlotte. Be safe, I'm sure you know the drill.

~T~
    Think we are gonna be okay. Hopefully this damn thing keeps ticking a little bit east and will spare south Florida. If that is the case and Tampa is gonna be spared then unfortunately we will be slammed all week with folks heading north out of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding areas. Shit there may be concerns just south of you if it continues to track east.

Think we are gonna be okay. Hopefully this damn thing keeps ticking a little bit east and will spare south Florida. If that is the case and Tampa is gonna be spared then unfortunately we will be slammed all week with folks heading north out of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding areas. Shit there may be concerns just south of you if it continues to track east.
    Yeah, we're watching it, believe me. Hate to see it head anywhere, but if it hits the gulf, My God, a lot of those folks are still under water. Being a Gear, I pretty much survive anything, but the average Joe doesn't have a sheepskin from Vandy. I'm hawkin it, I have quite a few relatives in the "potential" path, so we can only hope for the best. As I said, want ya to be safe.

~T~

Ya know, why would ya come into the thread without backing that play. Last night, I gave every damn reason on earth to hit the Stros, personally, hit'em RL. So someone comes into the thread and claims a team -1, LOCK. Good lock with that. Personally, I have Nats -1 @ -101 and Texass ML @ -122, and then I coupled them. Wish all well, and if you're in the path of this monumental storm, I wish you all well.

~T~

RX Senior
    SHALE you aren't in mini slump .More like Cleveland Browns .Sunshine I told everyone yesterday Dodgers -1 is the play.You no good copy cat.Also your 86 from here. Ok Shale was 3-0 in picks I gave Tmader 7. Maybe go to the bench & let Tmader 7 pick for you. Good luck fellas .Still not betting.Its been 8 days. Yikes& FOOTBALL is here. Ok praying for this next hurricane causes less damage & loss of life. Good luck guys GO MY LA DODGERS & LA ANGELS

royals -130

nats -130

rangers ev

astros rl -105

padres -110

bol to us

RX Member
    Ok T. Trailing u. Added cl to make 4 team round robin. With wash hou and col. Tailed someone else early on minny and won so tailed them on col and now the rest u. Let's rock

Quote Originally Posted by Kysps2020 View Post
    Ok T. Trailing u. Added cl to make 4 team round robin. With wash hou and col. Tailed someone else early on minny and won so tailed them on col and now the rest u. Let's rock
    Good luck KY, got relatives on the way from a potential bad situation, so I'm gonna be down and out for the next 5 days anyway. I wish all that are gonna be affected may God help all, this one isn't playin games. Peace my brothers.

~T~

Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    SHALE you aren't in mini slump .More like Cleveland Browns .Sunshine I told everyone yesterday Dodgers -1 is the play.You no good copy cat.Also your 86 from here. Ok Shale was 3-0 in picks I gave Tmader 7. Maybe go to the bench & let Tmader 7 pick for you. Good luck fellas .Still not betting.Its been 8 days. Yikes& FOOTBALL is here. Ok praying for this next hurricane causes less damage & loss of life. Good luck guys GO MY LA DODGERS & LA ANGELS
    Not talking about my picks on here! My picks on here have been better then some others. Mind your own business man. I do not go out and stir up any pot looking for shit.

Not talking about my picks on here! My picks on here have been better then some others. Mind your own business man. I do not go out and stir up any pot looking for shit.
    Fuck him, dude, the shit is gonna hit the fan, I've already lined up all my relatives from Naples and Marco to come stay in my haciendas. Do what you think is best, but gambling on bases right now just ain't it. I'll shut down the thread, I cherish relationships more than $$. BE SAFE!

~T~

~T~, as time passes, it keeps ticking a little east every update. Just keep ticking East for those who need it. Spaghetti models have it shifting middle to east with nothing skirting the West coast of Florida. Tomorrow is the day that we will know for sure. God bless those souls in the South East of Florida as seeing some videos from the islands....oh my!

RX Member
    Houston for Friday.

~T~, as time passes, it keeps ticking a little east every update. Just keep ticking East for those who need it. Spaghetti models have it shifting middle to east with nothing skirting the West coast of Florida. Tomorrow is the day that we will know for sure. God bless those souls in the South East of Florida as seeing some videos from the islands....oh my!
    Been watching the Weather Channel.......looks like western side of Florida drew the short straw. You might have a problem Shale. Our Governor has issued a state of emergency, looks like it's coming through Charlotte as a Cat 1. We play tonight!

~T~

Quote Originally Posted by cando9 View Post
    Houston for Friday.
    Let's do it -1. Best play on the board tonight, damn it's one stinky card. Outta principle, we should bet against the Dodgers but damn, Colorado hasn't been much better. I don't know if I can find a play in this mess.

~T~

I'll take the Snakes, -1+, @ -125. Tempted to hit the holy grail, -2+, @ +135, probably will in a personal bet, don't want to be greedy here as we need a win.

~T~

RX Senior
    Ok have niece flying out today of Miami If she can . If not staying .Ok #1Cubs,#2Boston, MY LA ANGELS ^^^9 buy half run Good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Ok have niece flying out today of Miami If she can . If not staying .Ok #1Cubs,#2Boston, MY LA ANGELS ^^^9 buy half run Good luck .
    Good God Baron, if she hasn't taken off yet, probably gonna spend the night at Miami Int'l, make that several nights. Shit is getting ready to hit the can.

~T~

RX Senior
    Tmader 7 She might left last night.Her husband works for airlines. Good luck on your plays today. Damn my LA DODGERS have been sucking .Go MY LA ANGELS . Got watch my comments . I just saw I got some chatter reports. Wont name anyone.Lets say this guy is the most outrageous bets on here.All I ask show one ticket. This guy been called out several times with his MONOPLY plays. We all know Him. Ok be safe if your in hurricanes path.

Cookie, think you're gonna be fine. Got a couple of cousins from C-Town that have come in, but looks like this thing is gonna hit western NC. My sister from Wilmington is already here just as a precaution.

~T~

Tor- Det OVER 9

Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    Tor- Det OVER 9
    Got it Cuz. Back in the good 'ol days, we used to have Hurricane parties. Hell, I'm insured to the hilt, anything happens to me, my mother wins the damn lottery, LOL. We got three plays, looking for 5 stragglers.

~T~

Got it Cuz. Back in the good 'ol days, we used to have Hurricane parties. Hell, I'm insured to the hilt, anything happens to me, my mother wins the damn lottery, LOL. We got three plays, looking for 5 stragglers.

~T~
    Drawing short straw has me focused elsewhere. See you after the storm

Drawing short straw has me focused elsewhere. See you after the storm
    Yeah, we're gonna take the night off, there's a real frog strangler heading out way, I can't gamble in heaven.

~T~