Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: WE Begin Once Again..........

RX Senior
    Tmader7 am I on post review.Or you kidding ? I been pretty civil on here. Good luck to all dropping off the football cards for my book Bob. Still gamble free for 16 days.Stress freee& also work is slowwww.��

Here we go, another cluster fuck with the parlay. Damn men, the book has to be salivating over the action. My bad with the Boston play, I mean, look at the record, this shit defies all odds. WOW!

~T~

RX Senior
    Tmader7.lets build up our $.just do straight bet next time with the real deal.you notice hes hot on here. Go angels &dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Tmader7.lets build up our $.just do straight bet next time with the real deal.you notice hes hot on here. Go angels &dodgers
    Nobody cares about your angels and dodgers. Grow up.

Baron, I do a personal every day, trust me, I'm not down......I bet the hell out of the WhiteSox o2 FF yesterday. We just can't grab the tiger's tail, he seems to have us in his damn jaws. We're off today, got a full slate tomorrow, I didn't get an engineering degree because I couldn't solve problems. We're gonna win two of these before the regular season is over, I'm committed to that goal.

~T~

I've been doing this for 45 years, and I've never seen anything like it. Half the damn games are nearly -200 or more today. And the games that aren't are garbage games for the most part. This is horseshit, the books pricing us out of the market. GLTA today, I'll see ya tomorrow.

~T~

liking some ml,, sox, cards ... like royals today

RX Senior
    Just saying Tmader7!Real Deal is one best on here. Glad you winning $$$$. Just saying build up bank with hot capper. Good luck on your plays today.

RX Wizard
    Just saying Tmader7!Real Deal is one best on here. Glad you winning $$$$. Just saying build up bank with hot capper. Good luck on your plays today.
    Do what Baron says he's the smartest person here.

Look, do you think money is the issue here, REALLY???? I've been funding this shindig for 3 years now, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE $$ TO ME. It's that I want to win a max par and we aren't even sniffing it. I'll entertain your Dodgers tomorrow, 1) Washington has locked up their division, and 2) I think they've given up on the notion of winning the NL. Let's all cap a little harder, we get that second win and I'll personally match whatever figure we want to throw at it next par.

~T~

I should be back up in business tomorrow night. Cable provider coming out first thing in the morning to resolve internet issues.

Quote Originally Posted by shale View Post
    I should be back up in business tomorrow night. Cable provider coming out first thing in the morning to resolve internet issues.
    We play tomorrow, I got your back one way or another. Just good to see your smiling avatar on the screen, LOL.

~T~

Minn +100
    Ariz -160

Just on principle alone, gotta take the Tribe on the RL, they throttled Vargas both games in August, I just can't see them letting off the gas. -1+ @ -105 money. CUZ, ya wanna talk me out of it, I'll listen to ya.

~T~

RX Senior
    Tmader7 Here's picks in order ok Rockies, Angels, Yanks -1 if not to high . Nats still fighting for home field playoffs .So these games matter ok. I keep away from Dodgers ok. Yes your $$$$ & time & effort. For the 100th time Thank you

Tmader7 Here's picks in order ok Rockies, Angels, Yanks -1 if not to high . Nats still fighting for home field playoffs .So these games matter ok. I keep away from Dodgers ok. Yes your $$$$ & time & effort. For the 100th time Thank you
    Well, they beat Atlanta last night. I got another one that I think we can't live without. Martinez has won both his games against the Cubs this season so I'm thinkin we either need some STL or as long as that wind stays below 10 (it's around 8 mph right now, out to left) some under. We'll get one of those in Baron, Yanks -1 is -212 so we aren't doing that, but -1+ is in the ball park.

~T~

Baron, I wouldn't even need my arm twisted to play the Yankees -1+ tonight. Ya want that one? -135 money. I'd almost be ready to jump off the high dive and play it -2+ for +120 cash.

~T~

St. Louis ml

Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    St. Louis ml
    See Post #167, lololololololol. I'll give ya that one Cuz, but talk to me about the Tribe. Bauer is my candidate for the AL Cy Young, how do they not win by 2 or more. Yeah, the pressure cooker is building up, but I think after last night's heroics, they'll be a lot calmer.

~T~

Baron, you got Rockies, we'll let others pick from that litter if they choose to do so.

~T~

The more I look at today's board, the hungrier I'm getting. Gonna slam a four banger of my own....AND, hit it. Let's do this folks, I see $$ in our future.

~T~

The Par has begun:

455658374-1 9/15/17 12:39pm $20.00 $20.20 Open 8 Team Parlay
    Pending 9/15/17 2:20pm MLB Baseball 901 St. Louis Cardinals +101* vs Chicago Cubs (C Martinez - R must Start J Lackey - R must Start)

If this play crashes, I'll cover a reload, lots of pretty action tonight.

~T~

RX Senior
    Ok Rockies it is.Also Cubs scored like 30 runs against Mets in 2 games. Real deal likes St. Louis also. Good luck to all . Except the girl stalker

Ok Rockies it is.Also Cubs scored like 30 runs against Mets in 2 games. Real deal likes St. Louis also. Good luck to all . Except the girl stalker

Baron made a funny, LMAO.

~T~

RX Wizard