Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: 2017 NCAA Systems

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks for the work RT. Was looking at above angle to support Jets.

Over the years I've been given many systems by Lawrence, Barbose, Toby Scot, Taxi Driver. Most were accurate but most also fell toward 500 when I u$ed them for wagers so I've tossed most out. Can't remember who gave me that one.

avoid BetEast at all costs! rolltide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    Thanks for the work RT. Was looking at above angle to support Jets.

Over the years I've been given many systems by Lawrence, Barbose, Toby Scot, Taxi Driver. Most were accurate but most also fell toward 500 when I u$ed them for wagers so I've tossed most out. Can't remember who gave me that one.
    yeah lawrence put one out this week, supposedly 21-1-1 ATS on the Lions, that I can't get better than 65% .... actually what got me into doing this was backchecking Rocky's newsletter and, to a lesser extent, the Playbook (ML) newsletter. ML does a great job but he's too invested into getting something to 8-0 ATS tightened from a 55-10 ATS system. I'd much rather know the 55-10 ....

the one you posted is very good and I have saved the tightener so thx for posting

Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    I'm not sure where they got these stats from but you got totally different ATS then them. Maybe this isn't a good system

The league is 17-0 ATS as a home dog after they suffered a 3+ turnover margin and the OU is greater than 35. 62% is pretty good, but is there anyway we can get information that adds the turnover margin of 3+ to the equation? i'd like to see if this system as good as it claims. I personally plaid it twice in those situations and both won
    i already added previous turnover margin of 3 or greater. it's a 44-27 ATS spot. sorry it's not 17-0. Bears fit this week
    HD and line > 6.5 and
    p:TOM > 2
    and total > 35

a rare one....

OVER with any team that lost SU despite allowing less than 10 points and had poor time of possession. 32-6 o/u (DEN/BUF o)
    p:L and po:points < 10 and p:TOP < 2018 and season > 1994
    SU: 17-21-0 (-3.05, 44.7%) Teaser Records
    ATS: 18-20-0 (-1.55, 47.4%) avg line: 1.5 +6: 22-16-0 (57.9%) -6: 15-23-0 (39.5%) +10: 25-11-2 (69.4%) -10: 8-29-1 (21.6%)
    O/U: 32-6-0 (11.43, 84.2%) avg total: 38.8 +6: 24-14-0 (63.2%) -6: 34-3-1 (91.9%) +10: 20-17-1 (54.1%) -10: 38-0-0 (100.0%)
    Rushes Rush Yds Passes Pass Yds Comp TOs Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
    Team 28.5 110.5 32.5 205.7 18.8 2.2 4.0 8.1 5.1 5.9 23.6
    Opp 29.0 137.8 32.7 201.6 18.8 2.2 5.4 7.8 5.3 8.1 26.7

one reworked from newsletter

PLAY ON away dog of 3+ that were a playoff team last year and off a good defensive performance. 68-28 ATS (on NYG) 22-7 if a divisional game

here is the PLAYBOOK newsletter NFL play of week vs the actual number. Not ripping on Lawrence at all, because he puts a hell of a lot of work into his stuff, but I can't make any sense out of his #'s....

this is a very simple query for me so you can't blame it on user error ;)

PLAY ON any NFL non-division home dog of 2 or more points with a winning record if they were a playoff team last year and are facing a foe off an ATS win of 7 or more points. 22-1-1 ATS since 1992 (on DET)

with 2 weeks behind us in NFL it is worth seeing how teams have done in the past 7 years coming off b2b very good scoring weeks and b2b poor scoring weeks. dps=the expected points scored based on line and total. the NYG were negative dps in both weeks so would be worth a look vs philly

p:dps < 0 and pp:dps < 0 and season > 2009 and ...
    Showing 1 to 32 of 32 entries

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

p:dps > 0 and pp:dps > 0 and season > 2009 and ...

RX Junior
    Does not apply this week. If you wan I can just post what applies. Because if it doesn't it might clog your thread and may get lost. But for future reference anyway. Your choice

The Sports Data Query Language (SDQL) offers plentyof opportunity to fine-tune systems and trends with thewealth of parameters available. This system starts off witha road team on grass off a double-digit road loss. The SDQLfor this situation isp:margin<=-10 and p:A and A and surface = grassNext we insist that they had single-digit wins in theprevious regular season and are facing a non-divisionopponent that had more regular season wins in the previousseason.NDIV and PRSW < o:PRSW and PRSW<10Note that NDIV is the SDQL shortcut for a game betweennon-divisional opponents and PRSW is the SDQL shortcut forprevious regular season wins.What all this adds up to is an overconfident home team.They are facing a team that:1. Is playing their second straight road game.2. Is off a double-digit loss.3. Has fewer wins than them.4. Had fewer than ten wins the previoous season.p:margin<=-10 and p:A and A and surface = grass andNDIV and PRSW < o:PRSW and PRSW<10 and date >=20031221This system is 35-3 ATS and what is really interesting isthat the system was 0-3 ATS 2011. If we exclude 2011, thesystem is a perfect 35-0 ATS. We can also get it perfect witha number of other “tweaks.” One is by insisting that theteam has a season-to-date rushing average of at least 3.3yards per rush and that their opponent is not on a 12-plusgame winning streak. These two modest requirementsbring the system to 33-0 ATS since December 21st, 2003.The complete SDQL for the 33-0 ATS system

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    yeah lawrence put one out this week, supposedly 21-1-1 ATS on the Lions, that I can't get better than 65% .... actually what got me into doing this was backchecking Rocky's newsletter and, to a lesser extent, the Playbook (ML) newsletter. ML does a great job but he's too invested into getting something to 8-0 ATS tightened from a 55-10 ATS system. I'd much rather know the 55-10 ....

the one you posted is very good and I have saved the tightener so thx for posting
    He gave me a ton of stuff once 20 years ago in a 2 hour phonecall. This was back when he kept stuff by hand and found it by pouring through years of ATS logs (BTW worthless as it is I have every lined Football ATS line and score since 1974). He had names for all his systems.... "All Revved Up" .... "Hibernating Wolf" etc. I would keep them all until they would fail 3 straight and eventually they all did.

Mike Neri set up his original DB before he quit to go out on his own and put out all double digit chalk the last 20 years. Lawrence's son (who doubles as a professional thief) took it over. They have the DB set to run queries and juggle numbers around 24/7 until it produces something that's "never lost" they can promote. No one handicaps in that office anymore. But there is a 6 car garage next to his house so he did something right over the years.

RX Wizard
    Does not apply this week. If you wan I can just post what applies. Because if it doesn't it might clog your thread and may get lost. But for future reference anyway. Your choice

The Sports Data Query Language (SDQL) offers plentyof opportunity to fine-tune systems and trends with thewealth of parameters available. This system starts off witha road team on grass off a double-digit road loss. The SDQLfor this situation isp:margin<=-10 and p:A and A and surface = grassNext we insist that they had single-digit wins in theprevious regular season and are facing a non-divisionopponent that had more regular season wins in the previousseason.NDIV and PRSW < o:PRSW and PRSW<10Note that NDIV is the SDQL shortcut for a game betweennon-divisional opponents and PRSW is the SDQL shortcut forprevious regular season wins.What all this adds up to is an overconfident home team.They are facing a team that:1. Is playing their second straight road game.2. Is off a double-digit loss.3. Has fewer wins than them.4. Had fewer than ten wins the previoous season.p:margin<=-10 and p:A and A and surface = grass andNDIV and PRSW < o:PRSW and PRSW<10 and date >=20031221This system is 35-3 ATS and what is really interesting isthat the system was 0-3 ATS 2011. If we exclude 2011, thesystem is a perfect 35-0 ATS. We can also get it perfect witha number of other “tweaks.” One is by insisting that theteam has a season-to-date rushing average of at least 3.3yards per rush and that their opponent is not on a 12-plusgame winning streak. These two modest requirementsbring the system to 33-0 ATS since December 21st, 2003.The complete SDQL for the 33-0 ATS system
    This looks like its more back fitting data than being predictive.

RX Wizard
    with 2 weeks behind us in NFL it is worth seeing how teams have done in the past 7 years coming off b2b very good scoring weeks and b2b poor scoring weeks. dps=the expected points scored based on line and total. the NYG were negative dps in both weeks so would be worth a look vs philly

p:dps < 0 and pp:dps < 0 and season > 2009 and ...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

p:dps > 0 and pp:dps > 0 and season > 2009 and ...

Why would the past 7 years be relevant today?

Coaches change, players change, etc...

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    This looks like its more back fitting data than being predictive.

Any team fit this angle this week ??

Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Why would the past 7 years be relevant today?

Coaches change, players change, etc...
    well then don't analyze and stats at all, just toss coins in the air or trust what you watched on TV last week. players change weekly, coaches change monthly, and GM's change every few years so all previous stats must be irrelevant right?

it's called inforfuckingmation...do with it what you please

is this going to be your new schtick, biz? hit quote on everything typed and post some cunty one-liner to be cool? let me know as this is way too time consuming (AS YOU KNOW) to be dealing with bullshit

if you drop the surface and toss in a line parameter = Browns this week

RX Senior
    if you drop the surface and toss in a line parameter = Browns this week

Thank U Roll ... Cleveland it is !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    Thank U Roll ... Cleveland it is !
    not my stuff...was just playing around with what that other guy posted. too many backfits for me but the root reason for the success, a road team will play well after getting blown out on the road, has worked for many years. there are many systems for teams in 2nd of b2b away games, like Dallas and Cleveland this week, who played poorly in previous week. Now betting the hapless Browns as a road fav is something I'm not sure i could wager with real money

RX Junior
    But they don't have fewer wins. They are both 0-2

RX Junior
    thanks Rolltide!!