Forum: Industry Talk - Discuss your experiences and the benefits of betting exchanges. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: What's up with Maddux Sports........

1. #1 What's up with Maddux Sports........ 
    RX Junior
    Never mind opening week with a 3-5 record.......but what's going on with releasing picks with opening lines that aren't available ANYWHERE. Some have been 2 points off, some worse. It almost seems they are hunting out games where lines have moved a lot, and picking those games BUT USING THE OPENING LINES when the picks are made-after they've moved. I thought they were legit- but guess what, I was wrong. A total waste of money..........

Quote Originally Posted by sshz11 View Post
    Never mind opening week with a 3-5 record.......but what's going on with releasing picks with opening lines that aren't available ANYWHERE. Some have been 2 points off, some worse. It almost seems they are hunting out games where lines have moved a lot, and picking those games BUT USING THE OPENING LINES when the picks are made-after they've moved. I thought they were legit- but guess what, I was wrong. A total waste of money..........
    I've heard talk of him releasing picks at midnight of the night before, but I can tell you from experience that I've bought his plays a couple of times while in Vegas and he didn't release them until 1-1 1/2 hours before game time. In addition to the lines that you really can't get, he's releasing like 15 plays on a Saturday for College ball. That's going to be hard with that lack of selectivity to turn a profit. The juice will eat you up if you play that many games.