Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: SBR bought TheRX?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RX Local
    This site is so weird.

If it's true, shouldn't they say something?

RX SemiGod
    If it's true SBR will decide what's said and when. Don't blame BAS.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    If it's true SBR will decide what's said and when. Don't blame BAS.
    Dont think anyone is blaming him.

If it's true...SO BE IT...

Who cares...

WE Have A GREAT CORE HERE...

If this MGT change impacts this site... whatever.....

when the dust settles....it's still a sports form...

I will add this....

BAS...BEST MOD I've EVER SEEN...

RX Local
    Where there's smoke....

RX Wizard
    BAS the best.

Hi guys,

There's a lot to look forward to including a better mobile experience and many other upgrades. If you don't want to wait for the new features to hit The RX Forum, the doors are open at SBR Forum for you to have a taste of what the new features may include such as an incentives program where you collect points daily for forum activity and then trade in those points for bitcoin, and many opportunities to win cash in contests throughout the year. We appreciate your passion for The RX Forum and totally agree that the forum staff here, including BAS and Hache Man, have done and continue to do a terrific job. Change is always scary, but we look forward to hearing your feedback as we start a new chapter together.

GET THAT $$$

Fix the mobile feature there is a thread about it being fucked up since the take over
    GO LEAFS GO

RX Local
    So the sites are merging or what?

Their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square." The Falls's Avatar
    XL pan crusts for everyone. wow!

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
    Fix the mobile feature there is a thread about it being fucked up since the take over

They are looking into it slap.

As you now know based on the post above, we are in the middle of many changes so a lot is going on with techs right now.

As for the new management, I can assure you they are dedicated to making Therx better overall with upgrades...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    So the sites are merging or what?

No

Our fine management & IT guys will simply be upgrading the site in many ways, with some features that sbr has to benefit posters/members, as mentioned above.

When I say fine management & IT, I'm not exaggerating, as BAS can attest to.
    He and I, as well as you guys, have/had tried for years to make the site better in the past.

Trust me, it's night & day...

Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    They are looking into it slap.

As you now know based on the post above, we are in the middle of many changes so a lot is going in with techs right now...
    Sounds good nice to know they are in the process of improvements always some hiccups along the way
    GO LEAFS GO

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by RX Forum View Post
    Hi guys,

There's a lot to look forward to including a better mobile experience and many other upgrades. If you don't want to wait for the new features to hit The RX Forum, the doors are open at SBR Forum for you to have a taste of what the new features may include such as an incentives program where you collect points daily for forum activity and then trade in those points for bitcoin, and many opportunities to win cash in contests throughout the year. We appreciate your passion for The RX Forum and totally agree that the forum staff here, including BAS and Hache Man, have done and continue to do a terrific job. Change is always scary, but we look forward to hearing your feedback as we start a new chapter together.

And this is the weirdest post of the entire thread.

Before we talk changes, why don't we talk what is actually happening here? Did someone buy something? Who is in charge? Can we possibly get the most basic of questions answered before we talk about changes? Am I way off here?

For me personally, I'll never use that shitty forum. Bunch of high school kids running around talking about sports.

What is this new chapter we're talking about? You guys need to roll some information out here so we know what's happening.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    No

Our fine management & IT guys will simply be upgrading the site in many ways, with some features that sbr has to benefit posters/members, as mentioned above.

When I say fine management & IT, I'm not exaggerating, as BAS can attest to.
    He and I, as well as you guys, have/had tried for years to make the site better in the past.

Trust me, it's night & day...
    What this team is failing to understand is the RX has a different business model than SBR. That's why some longtime posters stay here while others go there. I hope you guys don't think what works there will work here. That's a big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    What this team is failing to understand is the RX has a different business model than SBR. That's why some longtime posters stay here while others go there. I hope you guys don't think what works there will work here. That's a big mistake.
    I don't think anyone is saying that The RX will become a mirror image of SBR. The RX will always be The RX, just with better and More features .

We can't make Everyone Happy, but we will sure try our best !

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying that The RX will become a mirror image of SBR. The RX will always be The RX, just with better and More features .

BAS, we don't know what you're talking about. When is someone from management going to acknowledge what is taking place exactly? We still don't know.

RX Local
    BTW - I love the SBR consensus deal where you can see the money and percentages etc. It would be great if that screen could be used for multiple sports and totals.

BAS, we don't know what you're talking about. When is someone from management going to acknowledge what is taking place exactly? We still don't know.
    It appears ownership changed hands, but day to day management did not. Because of the new ownership, the Rx will be able to leverage some of SBR's technological advancements - more to come on this later.

What else are you wanting to know?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post

Fuego my friend, we understand completely what you mean about therx being home to a different style of posters.

As BAS said, that will not change.

The only thing that will is additional improvements with the forum in general.

Even contests will be on the way again.

If you're asking us to elaborate on the business deal itself, we cant do that because we dont know all details & it isn't our place anyhow.

BAS and I are still here as mods, but we are answering to different leadership.
    Leadership that actually has good intentions on bettering the site & an understanding just like yourself & the rest of us that the sites differ in posting style, and still consider them two totally separate forums...

Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    What don't you Understand. Businesses are bought and sold everyday. It's not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    It appears ownership changed hands, but day to day management did not. Because of the new ownership, the Rx will be able to leverage some of SBR's technological advancements - more to come on this later.

What else are you wanting to know?
    Thank you Harry ...

I take back everything Wilbur said about you.

Are all future RX shirts going to have a SBR patch on the sleeve?
    GO LEAFS GO

Yeah I don't think what RXForum posted had a secret code in it.

Kind of laid out that we will be getting much needed features here at The RX