Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: So nice to tell my ex-bookie off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoofTop View Post
    By him replying "thanks", I think he probably really does not give a rats ass.
    Actually, I suspect that was more in regards to my commending him on his move to online. He knew he should have done it awhile ago. I don't think he liked having to sit around like that and just answer his phones. He was just so old fashioned that it took him longer than most to make the move. His setup looked like something out of the 60's.

Sorry, bud. Had to cut your dick off. Now who will you troll? Please go ahead and reply back so I can have a laugh seeing the same message, lol. You really should see someone about your issues.

Ricboff
    RX Wizard

This message is hidden because Ricboff is on your ignore list.

View Post

RX Wizard
    ......very predictable from thin skinned chaps. From folks that 'need' to be in control. Expose/question and they panic. The mind is just a marvel.
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2

LOL. So much fun to play with the trolls. Thanks for the laughs. On a serious note, do get some help with your issues.

Ricboff
    RX Wizard

This message is hidden because Ricboff is on your ignore list.

View Post

RX Wizard
    you keep responding?..........i know you're reading, so silly, you were talking about therapy ? can't handle a poster's response cause you ALLOW it to aggravate you so much so that you need to put him on ignore... then CONTINUE to respond?.....self awareness gene out the window........

Quote Originally Posted by bodyforlife View Post
    LOL.

And since you didn't read it, you really don't have any reason to be commenting. Had you read it, you'd realize he was a bookie with questionable, if not, unethical practices. This isn't like you're leaving some job. My response to him was to the point and professional. I don't sugar coat things when someone acts in that manner (screw the kindness nonsense).

Reading seems to be a forgotten skill in this country now. Sad but true. Maybe next time, don't waste the time commenting on something you didn't read.
    It didn't need to be read. That's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    It didn't need to be read. That's the point.
    And my point is, you shouldn't comment on things when you're so lazy you can't read them. Although admittedly, now I know why Trump focuses on tweets. Apparently he knows his audience here in the states.

And my point is, you shouldn't comment on things when you're so lazy you can't read them. Although admittedly, now I know why Trump focuses on tweets. Apparently he knows his audience here in the states.
    This has nothing to do with my stupidity, laziness, politics, or anything other than you being a jackwagon.

One does not need to read beyond the title to ascertain that you handled the situation poorly.

Now I have read your dumbass original post and confirmed that. Why was this guy "borderline unscrupulous"? Cause he shaded his own lines? Cause he was not available when you felt you needed him?

You found yourself a better situation. Good for you.

But you shouldn't "tell him off" (nor did you), and clearly he doesn't give much of a shit.

I'll leave you with the fact that you must be a pretty big loser if this guy was trying to chase you back down as a customer years later.

This has nothing to do with my stupidity, laziness, politics, or anything other than you being a jackwagon.

One does not need to read beyond the title to ascertain that you handled the situation poorly.

Now I have read your dumbass original post and confirmed that. Why was this guy "borderline unscrupulous"? Cause he shaded his own lines? Cause he was not available when you felt you needed him?

But you shouldn't "tell him off" (nor did you), and clearly he doesn't give much of a shit.

I'll leave you with the fact that you must be a pretty big loser if this guy was trying to chase you back down as a customer years later.
    Yawn. I just find it amusing that you can say everyone has redeeming qualities when a person is the Son of Hitler, beat his wife daily, kicked his dog, and through his child off a cliff.

Yawn. I just find it amusing that you can say everyone has redeeming qualities when a person is the Son of Hitler, beat his wife daily, kicked his dog, and through his child off a cliff. Are you related to Nancy Pelosi?

Yawn. I just find it amusing that you can say everyone has redeeming qualities when a person is the Son of Hitler, beat his wife daily, kicked his dog, and through his child off a cliff.
    This is the extent of your critical thinking skills? Typical retarded liberal logic. Life isn't so black and white. Grow up.

The main point of my original comment was not that everyone on Earth has redeeming qualities. It was that most people - especially people with whom you had a prior business arrangement - can be of some USE to you. There is no sense in burning bridges except as a complete last resort. It's childish and counterproductive to your own goals.

Maybe this guy has bad lines on faves, but you should use him for dogs. Maybe he has good numbers on futures. Hell, maybe he has nothing to offer you right now, but might in the future. Or maybe not, but again, what's the point of demeaning him? I still fail to see anything he did wrong.

This is the extent of your critical thinking skills? Typical retarded liberal logic. Life isn't so black and white. Grow up.

The main point of my original comment was not that everyone on Earth has redeeming qualities. It was that most people - especially people with whom you had a prior business arrangement - can be of some USE to you. There is no sense in burning bridges except as a complete last resort. It's childish and counterproductive to your own goals.

Maybe this guy has bad lines on faves, but you should use him for dogs. Maybe he has good numbers on futures. Hell, maybe he has nothing to offer you right now, but might in the future. Or maybe not, but again, what's the point of demeaning him? I still fail to see anything he did wrong.
    Oh Harry. Name calling now? Too late to make comments about him now. Remember...TLDR!

Oh Harry. Name calling now? Too late to make comments about him now. Remember...TLDR!
    You're just not very bright, and it shows. Keep on thinking you're "winning" this argument. Just like you "told off" your bookie.

Quite a fantasy land you've constructed in your head.

You're just not very bright, and it shows. Keep on thinking you're "winning" this argument. Just like you "told off" your bookie.

Quite a fantasy land you've constructed in your head.
    No Harry. I'm sorry. It's you that's not very bright. In fact, your IQ would have to be very low to think you could make a generic comment on something without actually reading it. I think back to an acquaintance who got into trouble more than a few times in his life by entering into contracts that he didn't take the time to read because TLDR. People like you are a testimonial to the dumbing down of America. I'm guessing the high school you attended didn't require you to write a term paper. And I'm guessing you didn't attend college either. Those text books are very long.

No Harry. I'm sorry. It's you that's not very bright. In fact, your IQ would have to be very low to think you could make a generic comment on something without actually reading it. I think back to an acquaintance who got into trouble more than a few times in his life by entering into contracts that he didn't take the time to read because TLDR. People like you are a testimonial to the dumbing down of America. I'm guessing the high school you attended didn't require you to write a term paper. And I'm guessing you didn't attend college either. Those text books are very long.
    You would be very very wrong. Dumbing down of America? Please, I have 2 Master's degrees with honors.

Look, I've read your novella of a post. I was right - it just confirmed what I suspected from the very beginning.

Now piss off

RX Wizard

in the chaps defense, he would have gotten monies back if the bookie responded to his calls during his March Break madness brilliant run, hence the anger. Said bookie 'cost him' $2000 . And a few years later he hasn't forgotten. So he told him off...then let the internet world know

brought him peace of mind,value in that....

You would be very very wrong. Dumbing down of America? Please, I have 2 Master's degrees with honors.

Look, I've read your novella of a post. I was right - it just confirmed what I suspected from the very beginning.

Now piss off
    Yes of course you do. The nice thing about the internet is people can be anything they want to be. Today a rocket scientist, tomorrow a brain surgeon.

Yes of course you do. The nice thing about the internet is people can be anything they want to be. Today a rocket scientist, tomorrow a brain surgeon.
    That's the best you can do? Accuse me of lying?

Several here know me in real life. Whatever you want to think is fine by me. It's like you are addicted to being wrong though. Might wanna reflect on that.

That's the best you can do? Accuse me of lying?

Several here know me in real life. Whatever you want to think is fine by me. It's like you are addicted to being wrong though. Might wanna reflect on that.
    Perhaps while you took your classes that gave you your imaginary degrees, you should have taken a real class that taught you some common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricboff View Post
    in the chaps defense, he would have gotten monies back if the bookie responded to his calls during his March Break madness brilliant run, hence the anger. Said bookie 'cost him' $2000 . And a few years later he hasn't forgotten. So he told him off...then let the internet world know

brought him peace of mind,value in that....
    yeah that's why he replied thanks it saved him 2Gs
    GO LEAFS GO

Perhaps while you took your classes that gave you your imaginary degrees, you should have taken a real class that taught you some common sense.
    This coming from the idiot that eliminated one of his potential outs because the guy was slow to transition to a pph.

Then brags about it on an online forum.

hahah cracking me up over here

Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    This coming from the idiot that eliminated one of his potential outs because the guy was slow to transition to a pph.

Then brags about it on an online forum.
    He's looking for a out, Harry