Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

View Poll Results: Did OJ Murder Nicole and Ron Goldman?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely yes

    62 86.11%
  • Definitely not

    5 6.94%
  • I'm not sure

    5 6.94%

Thread: Did OJ Murder Nicole and Ron Goldman?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. #1 Did OJ Murder Nicole and Ron Goldman? 
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,939
    Almost 25 years later, a lot of facts have come out.

    This poll has been done in the past, but most people now think he's guilty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    31,375
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Almost 25 years later, a lot of facts have come out.

    This poll has been done in the past, but most people now think he's guilty.
    Is this even a serious question?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Is this even a serious question?
    A couple donkeys in here are adamant that he's innocent.

    I know Metro is one of them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,939
    Metro made the statement that just because more than one person in the world owns Bruno Magli shoes, that fact exonerates OJ.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    31,375
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Metro made the statement that just because more than one person in the world owns Bruno Magli shoes, that fact exonerates OJ.
    Jesus Christ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    2,015
    thats not the only reason but yes I and everyone I know voted for OJ at trial
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX resident ChicAustrian guitarjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    on the cyber plains...
    Posts
    3,884
    No, it was a double suicide.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,939
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    No, it was a double suicide.
    You joker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local RenoChazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Reno Nevada
    Posts
    15,437
    I would think more people thought he was guilty before. Now you have the internet and the constant flow of bad info and conspiracy theories... and so many people take the conspiracies at face value just from reading them on the internet. He's beyond a shadow of a doubt guilty. This is the biggest not who dun it ever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,939
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoChazz View Post
    I would think more people thought he was guilty before. Now you have the internet and the constant flow of bad info and conspiracy theories... and so many people take the conspiracies at face value just from reading them on the internet. He's beyond a shadow of a doubt guilty. This is the biggest not who dun it ever.
    I agree, the forensic evidence is utterly overwhelming.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local EveryGamblersDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,402
    All the so called evidence in the world could not win a trial against him. He was found innocent, GET OVER IT!
    Boise State Broncos: 2 Time Uncrowned National Champions!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,939
    Quote Originally Posted by EveryGamblersDream View Post
    All the so called evidence in the world could not win a trial against him. He was found innocent, GET OVER IT!
    Actually he was found guilty/liable in the civil trial. Get over it, clown. I've never met anyone that doesn't have a single digit IQ that thinks he's guilty. Even his lawyers thought he was guilty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Mex
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by EveryGamblersDream View Post
    All the so called evidence in the world could not win a trial against him. He was found innocent, GET OVER IT!
    Come on. He most certainly was not found innocent.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Local EveryGamblersDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,402
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Actually he was found guilty/liable in the civil trial. Get over it, clown. I've never met anyone that doesn't have a single digit IQ that thinks he's guilty. Even his lawyers thought he was guilty.
    I can give two shits about a civil trial that was going to railroad him one way or another. In criminal court he was found innocent & that is what counts. Normally we agree on issues but this one we never will.
    Boise State Broncos: 2 Time Uncrowned National Champions!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    31,375
    Quote Originally Posted by EveryGamblersDream View Post
    I can give two shits about a civil trial that was going to railroad him one way or another. In criminal court he was found innocent & that is what counts. Normally we agree on issues but this one we never will.
    Are you aware in the 30 for 30 about O.J. that came out last year one of the jurors admitted in her interview she voted "not guilty" to get back at white people for the Rodney King incident?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    62,367
    the evidence was overwhelming, from the DNA to the Bronco to the shoes to the gloves to the timelines to the cuts to the testimonies, there should have been a conviction.

    Either OJ committed the murder or scores of people in law enforcement set him up for some strange reason. Even talked him into some weird run from police in his Bronco

    He was going to spend the rest of his life looking for Nicole's killer, whom evidently must have been an avid golfer because that's the only place he was seen.

    A civil court also heard this case, he was found libel (guilty) and ordered to pay damages

    He was fired from all his jobs and endorsements, never sued for wrongful termination and never went after prosecutors for ruining his life and taking away his ability to earn a living
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    31,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    the evidence was overwhelming, from the DNA to the Bronco to the shoes to the gloves to the timelines to the cuts to the testimonies, there should have been a conviction.

    Either OJ committed the murder or scores of people in law enforcement set him up for some strange reason. Even talked him into some weird run from police in his Bronco

    He was going to spend the rest of his life looking for Nicole's killer, whom evidently must have been an avid golfer because that's the only place he was seen.

    A civil court also heard this case, he was found libel (guilty) and ordered to pay damages

    He was fired from all his jobs and endorsements, never sued for wrongful termination and never went after prosecutors for ruining his life and taking away his ability to earn a living
    Not to mention writing some weird ass book called "If I did It."

    No reasonable person, of sound mind and thought thinks he's not guilty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    17,786
    polls and threads like this expose people commenting on the matter..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,072
    If he were white he would have been found guilty. And he was guilty, 100%
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    349
    Not by himself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    2,015
    5 out of 25 people in this poll expressed doubt .. divide by 2 .. and have two trials with these posters as the jury

    and he walks 2 more times .. thats 0-3 .. with your eyewitness being dog ' arf arf ' Marcia Clark using that as her timeline .. gtfoh
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    2,015
    yeah it does REDEYE says allot .. anyone that voted for Marcia Clark / Durden instead of OJ is not someone
    I would be inclined to spend anytime around and or enjoy a fine beverage with
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,939
    Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    yeah it does REDEYE says allot .. anyone that voted for Marcia Clark / Durden instead of OJ is not someone
    I would be inclined to spend anytime around and or enjoy a fine beverage with
    So OJ had a history of beating the shit out of her, she said in the weeks before the murder that OJ was going to kill her, OJ's blood/DNA is all
    over the crime scene, his footprints are all over the crime scene, OJ's own lawyers knew he was guilty, OJ got caught lying about
    anything and everything in the case - but you say he's innocent.

    Wheee!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,700
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    polls and threads like this expose people commenting on the matter..
    Sure does. There's some real morons in here (myself excluded)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    3,089
    OJ dindu nuffin
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •