Top Republican senator blasts Trump:

Search

Tokens
Gee, McCain, McConnell, Ryan, Flake, former Senator Sessions, and now Corker...Dump really knows how to build those Republican alliances, doesn't he? "Adult day care...:hahahahahShush()*:aktion033popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
It's now been more than 24 hours since Corker blasted Rump, and that ferret wearing little bitch hasn't said SQUAT, LOL:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/trump-corker-quotes/index.html

The 12 most damning Bob Corker quotes about Donald Trump

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 4:21 PM ET, Mon October 9, 2017

(CNN)Bob Corker went off on Donald Trump Sunday night.

For 25 minutes, the Tennessee Republican senator unloaded lots (and lots) of pent-up frustrations to New York Times' reporter Jonathan Martin. The interview was remarkable -- both in the scope of Corker's denunciation and the words he chose to say about the sitting Republican President of the United States.
Corker's comments that he feared Trump was steering the nation "on the path to World War III" got the most attention -- and rightly so. But there was a whole lot more that Corker said that's worth paying attention to. Here are the 12 most notable quotes, ranked in order of how damning they are about Trump.
12. "I would compliment him on things that he did well, and I'd criticize things that were inappropriate. So it's been really the same all the way through."
Corker is trying to explain here what's changed in his relationship with Trump. He was once on the long list for vice president and was on the much-shorter list to be secretary of state. Now, he is persona non grata. What's obvious is that Corker believes Trump is wildly unpredictable and mercurial, lurching between love and hate based on the last thing you said about him on TV.
11. "When I told him that that just wasn't in the cards, he said, 'You know, if you run, I'll endorse you.' I said, 'Mr. President, it's just not in the cards; I've already made a decision.'"
It's telling about how devastating the Corker interview was that his direct, on-the-record rebuttal of Trump's assertion that Corker begged for his endorsement ranks this low. That said, if it surprises you that Trump tells himself the story he wants to hear (facts be damned!), you haven't been paying attention.
10. "[It's] a reality show ... like he's doing 'The Apprentice' or something."
It's now clear -- and has been for a while -- that Trump draws no distinction between his previous life as a reality TV star and his current one as president of the United States. His latest orchestrated drama -- Vice President Mike Pence walking out of the Indianapolis Colts game when several San Francisco 49ers players knelt during the National Anthem -- is just the latest example of how Trump views the presidency as a way to build drama and leave the audience wanting more.
9. "I don't know why the President tweets out things that are not true. You know he does it, everyone knows he does it, but he does."
A sitting Republican senator acknowledging that the president of the United States lies on Twitter regularly. So, yeah.
8. "Look, except for a few people, the vast majority of our caucus understands what we're dealing with here ... of course they understand the volatility that we're dealing with and the tremendous amount of work that it takes by people around him to keep him in the middle of the road."
This quote says more about Corker's Senate colleagues than it does about Trump. Corker is asserting that everyone he works with understands Trump's "volatility." And yet, with the exceptions of Jeff Flake, John McCain and Ben Sasse, very few Republican senators have been consistently and openly critical of Trump and the decisions he makes. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn have, largely, toed the Trump line -- even after Trump publicly attacked McConnell and suggested he might need to consider stepping down as the top ranking Senate Republican.
7. "I know he has hurt, in several instances, he's hurt us as it relates to negotiations that were underway by tweeting things out."
Every time the Trump White House -- or some ally of the President -- insists that the media takes his tweets too seriously or obsesses over them too much, they should be shown this quote. This is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee saying that Trump's tweets, on more than one occasion, have made deals more difficult.
6. "I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it's a situation of trying to contain him."
Consider this: A GOP senator in a position to know says that the main job of everyone working in the White House is to try to manage the President of the United States. This is the sort of thing someone might say about an unruly toddler: "We just have to spend all day trying to keep him from making trouble." It's OK when you are 7. When you are 71 -- and the President of the United States -- it's, um, much less OK.
5. "As long as there are people like that around him who are able to talk him down when he gets spun up, you know, calm him down and continue to work with him before a decision gets made, I think we'll be fine."
"Think we'll be fine"???? That's reassuring! Corker said last week that he believed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary James Mattis and chief of staff John Kelly were the only people keeping the country (and Trump) from descending into total chaos. And, as recently as last week, there was open speculation that Tillerson might be on his way out. Even if all three of these men stay on, say, for another year or two, history suggests most people in these high profile and high pressure jobs will cycle out of them sooner rather than later. What then?
4. "I don't think he appreciates that when the President of the United States speaks and says the things that he does, the impact that it has around the world, especially in the region that he's addressing."
Understatement of the year. Maybe the decade.
3. "He concerns me. He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation."
Absolutely remarkable. Remember -- and yes I know I keep saying this -- that Corker is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and in a position to know much more about what Trump is doing day in and day out than we are. That he would openly express his concern over Trump's capacity to keep the country safe is eye-popping.
2. "A lot of people think that there is some kind of 'good cop, bad cop' act underway, but that's just not true."
Nailed it. This is Corker's way of dismissing the idea that Trump is playing three-dimensional chess with every move he makes or tweet he fakes. That he is purposely acting outlandishly as some sort of strategic play to make sure the world knows he is capable of anything. (This is commonly known as the "Madman Theory.") As Corker makes clear -- and as Trump, too, makes clear when he does things like attack Corker -- the President isn't executing against some sort of master plan. He just acts -- primarily out of personal pique.

1. "Trump may be setting the US on the path to World War III."
It doesn't get any more damning than this quote. What's even more remarkable is that Corker suggests that Trump may not even know what he is doing. As in: He may not only be marching us toward another world war but he also could well be totally clueless that's he even doing it.

Tokens
Go fuck yourself GayFinch

RX Member
Tokens
How long do you think it takes to get from the Bronx to the NYC skyline Raiderhater ?

Loser!@#0

Chicago-Gun-Control-300x300.jpg

A lie, as usual. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_New_York_City

Violent crime in New York City has been dropping since the mid-1990s[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] and, as of 2015, is the lowest of any major city in the United States.[SUP][3][/SUP] In 2014, there were 328 homicides, the lowest number since at least 1963.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] Crime rates spiked in the 1980s and early 1990s as the crack epidemic hit the city.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] According to a 2015 ranking of 50 cities by The Economist, New York was the 10th-overall-safest major city in the world, as well as the 28th-safest in personal safety.[SUP][7]

[/SUP]

Tokens
How long do you think it takes to get from the Bronx to the NYC skyline Raiderhater ?

Loser!@#0

Chicago-Gun-Control-300x300.jpg

A lie, as usual. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_New_York_City

Violent crime in New York City has been dropping since the mid-1990s[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] and, as of 2015, is the lowest of any major city in the United States.[SUP][3][/SUP] In 2014, there were 328 homicides, the lowest number since at least 1963.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] Crime rates spiked in the 1980s and early 1990s as the crack epidemic hit the city.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] According to a 2015 ranking of 50 cities by The Economist, New York was the 10th-overall-safest major city in the world, as well as the 28th-safest in personal safety.[SUP][7]

[/SUP]

Practically everybody involved with him is either being fired or under investigation, there are at least 3 people(Manafort, Flynn, and Baby Spice), who are in prime position to rat him out(and will have, uh, significant incentive to do so), he has gotten ZIP accomplished despite controlling both houses, he's lost every decision that's gone high in the courts, he has the lowest ratings ever each and every month for a President at that stage, and YOU are crowing about him.

Oh, and, oh yes, yesterday and today he got kicked in the nuts by Corker, and hasn't said shit in 24 hours, which, for him, is an eternity.
Deflect all you like. You are a fucking moron of epic proportions, Dumbo..

RX Member
Tokens
Practically everybody involved with him is either being fired or under investigation, there are at least 3 people(Manafort, Flynn, and Baby Spice), who are in prime position to rat him out(and will have, uh, significant incentive to do so), he has gotten ZIP accomplished despite controlling both houses, he's lost every decision that's gone high in the courts, he has the lowest ratings ever each and every month for a President at that stage, and YOU are crowing about him.

Oh, and, oh yes, yesterday and today he got kicked in the nuts by Corker, and hasn't said shit in 24 hours, which, for him, is an eternity.
Deflect all you like. You are a fucking moron of epic proportions, Dumbo..

You have a better chance of identifying the NYC skyline before Trump gets forced out of office Raiderhater.

Tokens
Top Republican senator blasts committee for revoking brain surgery licenses!

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
How brave of Corker since he has throw in the tile. The rest are useless Rinos.

McConnell refuses to admit he's a loser. He spends 35 mil backing Strange and gets
his ass handed to him and he hasn't passed any meaningful legislation since Christ was a cowboy.

The 2 Arizonians McCain and Flake, 1 is senile the other has an appropriate last name.

The swamp is pissed. The country has turned against them and they don't understand why.

Tokens
How brave of Corker since he has throw in the tile. The rest are useless Rinos.

McConnell refuses to admit he's a loser. He spends 35 mil backing Strange and gets
his ass handed to him and he hasn't passed any meaningful legislation since Christ was a cowboy.

The 2 Arizonians McCain and Flake, 1 is senile the other has an appropriate last name.

The swamp is pissed. The country has turned against them and they don't understand why.

That’s what is making this so incredibly appealing to watch.

The swamp has been bullshitting the public for decades now, if not a century. The public had grown wise on how to spot it, and the swamp residents have no real answer other than to continue trying every kind of different bullshit angle they can think of. In other words, they are literally angry that they can’t sell their snake oil anymore.

May God bless and continue to protect The Donald. He’s already putting together a very convincing case for GOAT discussion...

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
That’s what is making this so incredibly appealing to watch.

The swamp has been bullshitting the public for decades now, if not a century. The public had grown wise on how to spot it, and the swamp residents have no real answer other than to continue trying every kind of different bullshit angle they can think of. In other words, they are literally angry that they can’t sell their snake oil anymore.

May God bless and continue to protect The Donald. He’s already putting together a very convincing case for GOAT discussion...
My hatred for McConnell and his band of barren minded sloths
is reaching Obama like proportions. He took office in 1985, that's
32 years as a Senator. His job approval rating is 18% and yet he
keeps getting reelected. That just shows how powerful the swamp is.

I would like to see Trump begin to hammer him at every opportunity
and maybe, just maybe humiliate him enough to force his resignation
like Cocker.

I doubt that will happen but I can dream can't I?

Tokens
You have a better chance of identifying the NYC skyline before Trump gets forced out of office Raiderhater.

<<Yawn>You've been babbling about Obamacare getting repealed for YEARS, cocksucker, and you take it in the ass on that issue time after time after time. Plus, you very transparently are trying to avoid discussing the Rump got bitch slapped by Coker.

Rx Normal
Tokens
My hatred for McConnell and his band of barren minded sloths
is reaching Obama like proportions. He took office in 1985, that's
32 years as a Senator. His job approval rating is 18% and yet he
keeps getting reelected. That just shows how powerful the swamp is.

I would like to see Trump begin to hammer him at every opportunity
and maybe, just maybe humiliate him enough to force his resignation
like Cocker.

I doubt that will happen but I can dream can't I?

Steve Bannon feels your pain:

Steve Bannon: “It’s a New Game in Town. We’re Going to Cut Off the Oxygen to Mitch McConnell. We're going to win”

[video=youtube;orHkSaS7mkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=orHkSaS7mkI[/video]

RX Member
Tokens
<<Yawn>You've been babbling about Obamacare getting repealed for YEARS, cocksucker, and you take it in the ass on that issue time after time after time. Plus, you very transparently are trying to avoid discussing the Rump got bitch slapped by Coker.

There is one good thing about Obamacare

8OFxK9OjlQLFwJs8AHl0diaa8uzRs29vIHRCsGI1Ag5BrYEKHiFdBBwCbySKS5b0O FQ GZMhYoXxlu0cTjVgARwJEqVXokeRoV7wTelAfdkZ2dJZ9gBwbfliSdJdhaHYMTf2Y6Qy93tyP8ArweRoo4G6SUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Tokens
Steve Bannon feels your pain:

Steve Bannon: “It’s a New Game in Town. We’re Going to Cut Off the Oxygen to Mitch McConnell. We're going to win”

[video=youtube;orHkSaS7mkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=orHkSaS7mkI[/video]

Lying scumbag Bannon talked about why he "left" Washington, you didn't LEAVE, you got FIRED, Muthafucka. He's gonna go after every Repub running except Lying Ted Cruz. Republican scum at each other's throats in primaries, I LOVE it...Soumipopcorn-eatinggif

Tokens

You show yourself to be, once again, to be a moron, and Rump shows himself to be, once again, a liar. A tape was produced in which Corker can clearly be heard telling the NY Times reporter, "I'm taping this conversation, and I assume that you are doing likewise," or words to that effect, and the NY Times reporter says that he is, indeed, recording it. So much for being "set up," schmuck. As for "hitting back," looks like that's what the public is doing: you're crowing about a guy who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million and has plummeted even from that point:
[h=1]Trump approval hits record-low 32 percent in AP poll[/h] By Julia Manchester - 10/06/17 05:46 PM EDT

President Trump's approval rating has sunk to a new low in a new Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research survey.
Thirty-two percent of Americans polled said they approved of Trump's handling of his job nine months into his presidency, while 67 percent of those polled said they disapproved.
The president's approval rating in the poll is down from 42 percent in March and 35 percent in June, AP-NORC said.
Trump also did not fare well among Americans who were asked if he understands their needs and problems. Sixty-four percent of Americans said the president understands their needs "not very well" or "not very well at all."
Trump's job approval rating in the poll is lower than many released recently. The RealClearPolitics average of such surveys has his rating hovering around 40 percent.
The AP-NORC survey was conducted in late September and early October, at a time when the president was taking heat for his response to the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico.
The president stirred controversy when he attacked San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz on Twitter. Cruz had criticized the federal government's response to Hurricane Maria, which left virtually all of Puerto Rico without power.
The AP-NORC survey was conducted on Sept. 28-Oct. 2 among 1,150 adults. The margin of error was 4.1 percentage points.

Tokens
You show yourself to be, once again, to be a moron, and Rump shows himself to be, once again, a liar. A tape was produced in which Corker can clearly be heard telling the NY Times reporter, "I'm taping this conversation, and I assume that you are doing likewise," or words to that effect, and the NY Times reporter says that he is, indeed, recording it. So much for being "set up," schmuck. As for "hitting back," looks like that's what the public is doing: you're crowing about a guy who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million and has plummeted even from that point:
[h=1]Trump approval hits record-low 32 percent in AP poll[/h] By Julia Manchester - 10/06/17 05:46 PM EDT

President Trump's approval rating has sunk to a new low in a new Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research survey.
Thirty-two percent of Americans polled said they approved of Trump's handling of his job nine months into his presidency, while 67 percent of those polled said they disapproved.
The president's approval rating in the poll is down from 42 percent in March and 35 percent in June, AP-NORC said.
Trump also did not fare well among Americans who were asked if he understands their needs and problems. Sixty-four percent of Americans said the president understands their needs "not very well" or "not very well at all."
Trump's job approval rating in the poll is lower than many released recently. The RealClearPolitics average of such surveys has his rating hovering around 40 percent.
The AP-NORC survey was conducted in late September and early October, at a time when the president was taking heat for his response to the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico.
The president stirred controversy when he attacked San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz on Twitter. Cruz had criticized the federal government's response to Hurricane Maria, which left virtually all of Puerto Rico without power.
The AP-NORC survey was conducted on Sept. 28-Oct. 2 among 1,150 adults. The margin of error was 4.1 percentage points.

Nice poll... love how they over-sampled Black and Democrats over Republicans and independents...

But, anything they can do to get the polling numbers they want. Am I right?

RX Member
Tokens
Trump approval hits record-low 32 percent in AP poll

By Julia Manchester - 10/06/17 05:46 PM EDT

The popular vote . Yet another talking point the mental midgets can crow about . Thanks to the fruits and nuts of California.
Liddle Bob will become irrelevant very soon and fade away into retirement. Another defeated by Trump.
Keep quoting those polls like you did for about a year before the election then sent into hiding cockroach.

RX Member
Tokens
Nice poll... love how they over-sampled Black and Democrats over Republicans and independents...

But, anything they can do to get the polling numbers they want. Am I right?

NORC at the University of Chicago. Is that the city with the big beautiful skyline ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com