Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Maxdalury's Picks & Tracker: 46-20-0 (69.70%)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RX Junior
    nevada -2 3 u in cbb

RX Local
    I can't believe you're still following this turd to the slaughter.

RX Junior
    ncaa elon +4.5 4u
    nhl 60mins edmonton -0.5 +100 4u
    also -1.5 +165 2u

RX Junior
    nba raps/new orleans under 218.5 3u

RX Junior
    nhl 60 mins van -0.5 +115 4u
    van -1.5 +195 2u
    cbb providence -8.5 3u

RX Junior
    lakers/suns under
    elon -13
    3 u each

Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar

RX Senior
    This clown is a total jackass capper. Tonight hes picking against vegas in the nhl for the millionth time. Guess he has to hit a winner one of these times. Anybody that buys his picks when he starts selling, should just give their money to some charity instead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cd329 View Post
    This clown is a total jackass capper. Tonight hes picking against vegas in the nhl for the millionth time. Guess he has to hit a winner one of these times. Anybody that buys his picks when he starts selling, should just give their money to some charity instead
    Why would he blindly fade the hottest team in NHL?

He did that yesterday too and lost 3 units. And vegas played the horrible Arizona team.

He however won his 5 unit play on Auburn. That is the 1st time i seen him post a 5 unit play since i put him on my watch list last month.

10. #85 buyer beware! 
    Quote Originally Posted by 99steak View Post
    Why would he blindly fade the hottest team in NHL?

He did that yesterday too and lost 3 units. And vegas played the horrible Arizona team.

He however won his 5 unit play on Auburn. That is the 1st time i seen him post a 5 unit play since i put him on my watch list last month.
    Max Dalury Down about 36 units 9 weeks into the year (since he started charging between $250-$500 a month - yes many poor souls paid $500 bucks twice to lose 36 units). This is why you should never pay for picks - with 376 customers (confirmed) at about $375 average price (some paid for the full year) the guy raked in almost $300,000 - only to lose each client 36 units on top of what they paid for two months of crap - OUCH!

Win % now is under 39%

That's tough.

Banned
    I been saying for years. I you want to win long term, stick to bettingresource. Even if you don't follow their picks use their money management strategy and spreadsheet for your own picks, it can take you a long way.

Anyways, how are the maxdalury's 5 unit picks? Is it true that its still undefeated since last may? I remember someone mentioning that he pays maxdalury subscription only to play his 5 unit plays.

RX Member
    Anyone still getting this guy send me an email 1888bruiser@gmail.com

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Max Dalury Down about 36 units 9 weeks into the year (since he started charging between $250-$500 a month - yes many poor souls paid $500 bucks twice to lose 36 units). This is why you should never pay for picks - with 376 customers (confirmed) at about $375 average price (some paid for the full year) the guy raked in almost $300,000 - only to lose each client 36 units on top of what they paid for two months of crap - OUCH!

Win % now is under 39%

That's tough.
    This is what typical losing bettors complain about...they watch a guy win month after month and finally decide get on board when he catches a losing streak and quit just in time when he goes on upswing. The guy had a great run then had a down period but recovered strong and addressed the problems. Since he changed the max number of plays on any given day to 2 and total risked to no more than 7 units on any given day he has been pretty solid. I am also pretty sure that majority of his 350 clients are paying mainly to get a hold of his 5 unit plays that he releases 2 to 3 times a month. Those plays are easy money.

Sorry GTech...it's not gonna cut it however you spin it ....if I'm paying $500 it's better be 60%+...or hell even 55% .... That cold streak could break many ppl's bank.... Most players are not equipped to lose a long streak, esp. when you advertised 5* plays.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gtechfan View Post
    This is what typical losing bettors complain about...they watch a guy win month after month and finally decide get on board when he catches a losing streak and quit just in time when he goes on upswing. The guy had a great run then had a down period but recovered strong and addressed the problems. Since he changed the max number of plays on any given day to 2 and total risked to no more than 7 units on any given day he has been pretty solid. I am also pretty sure that majority of his 350 clients are paying mainly to get a hold of his 5 unit plays that he releases 2 to 3 times a month. Those plays are easy money.
    Are you still getting his plays or planning to post them? Would be interested in seeing his plays this season, especially the 5 units. thanks.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by 99steak View Post
    Are you still getting his plays or planning to post them? Would be interested in seeing his plays this season, especially the 5 units. thanks.
    Yes, I still bet his plays but only the 5 unit plays. If you are looking for a 5 unit play everyday you will be disappointed because he usually has only 2 to 3 of those each month. If you you get his plays I wouldn't advise using his 2 to 5 unit scale because 5 unit plays are far better than rest of the plays. 5 unit plays are hitting over 80% while the other plays are around 54%. So of you are using his scale you lose a lot of value. I would bet the 5 unit plays atleast 3x the size of a 4 unit play. I simply stopped betting the other plays and I creased the bet size of 5 unit plays significantly.

Banned
    What I really wanted to know was if you plan on posting these 5 unit plays this football season like you did last year? thanks.