Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

  1. #1 Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! 
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,281
    Men, I've been here a while, there are some that have longer pedigrees than I. But for those that know me, I can't fuckin stand to loose!!! Two innings in a row, runners on second and third, and not a gawddamn run to show for it. I guess this is going down the hard way.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    264
    Their hitters have been brutal in the playoffs the past few times there. I don't know how long Stras is gonna last. I'm guessing 7 at best. Then you are relying on the bullpen to shut them down to win 1-0 or a 2-1 game. They better score somehow. You don't miss out on chances like this and win these games
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,281
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Their hitters have been brutal in the playoffs the past few times there. I don't know how long Stras is gonna last. I'm guessing 7 at best. Then you are relying on the bullpen to shut them down to win 1-0 or a 2-1 game. They better score somehow. You don't miss out on chances like this and win these games
    I got Nats o3, that's why I'm a little heated, they stranded 4 in the 3rd and 4th innings. And Mister Magloo pulled Arrieta so that really fucks with the soup. I knew better, need to go out back and pull one out of the Glock.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    We see the light PeePee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    H-Town
    Posts
    1,542
    Lol...so used to watching Stros...Nat's game is brutal
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    11,242
    Winner!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Winner!
    Thanks Lloyd, always look for your action on the weekends. BOL to ya!!!

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    23,068
    T/7........nicely done........continued success with your weekend action.........indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    9,173
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    I got Nats o3, that's why I'm a little heated, they stranded 4 in the 3rd and 4th innings. And Mister Magloo pulled Arrieta so that really fucks with the soup. I knew better, need to go out back and pull one out of the Glock.

    ~T~
    Why brag after it wins? You didn't post it here. So doesn't count.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    11,242
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Why brag after it wins? You didn't post it here. So doesn't count.
    He said he was taking it in another thread. He is excited about the win. What is the big fucking deal
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    17,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    He said he was taking it in another thread. He is excited about the win. What is the big fucking deal
    Cause Sunny enjoys his vacations
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    9,173
    Stop antagonizing me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    17,889
    Grow up and stop being an idiot , ur over 50
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,281
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Why brag after it wins? You didn't post it here. So doesn't count.
    RU SERIOUS???? The hell I didn't post the play. Listen bitch, don't follow me, not the kinda shit ya wanna do. Go Fuck yourself!

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior the1yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    toledo
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    RU SERIOUS???? The hell I didn't post the play. Listen bitch, don't follow me, not the kinda shit ya wanna do. Go Fuck yourself!

    ~T~
    Lmaoi

    Tell that beeeeoootch!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    17,889
    Lol. Welcome back Sunny
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    9,173
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    Men, I've been here a while, there are some that have longer pedigrees than I. But for those that know me, I can't fuckin stand to loose!!! Two innings in a row, runners on second and third, and not a gawddamn run to show for it. I guess this is going down the hard way.

    ~T~
    LOSE not loose. Lololol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,281
    Quote Originally Posted by the1yankee View Post
    Lmaoi

    Tell that beeeeoootch!
    Yank, good to see ya. That stupid bitch wouldn't know a win if it hit her in the fuckin face. One very stupid broad ya ask me.

    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX SemiGod tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    14,281
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    LOSE not loose. Lololol
    Yeah, you never hit a key twice more than required. Get lost.


    ~T~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    174
    You sound like Weinstein, let us all guess... You blew a guy who blew Weinstein. And Weinstein said you would've been better.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •