Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: I am the Motha Fuckin Man........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich3227 View Post
    LOL.... T did you say you had an aunt who did the show in the 60's.... Lol.... What haven't you and your family done... Seems like you have done it all or know a family member who has done it all... it's like a game with you...... The game is called..... "what bullshiter can say today" you are that guy aren't you.... You just know everything..... Hehe hehe.... Later... Good luck bud
    Damn, sounds like the garbage man didn't get his check today.

~T~

"Quitting when you're ahead isn't the same as quitting" daboyzinblue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich3227 View Post
    LOL.... T did you say you had an aunt who did the show in the 60's.... Lol.... What haven't you and your family done... Seems like you have done it all or know a family member who has done it all... it's like a game with you...... The game is called..... "what bullshiter can say today" you are that guy aren't you.... You just know everything..... Hehe hehe.... Later... Good luck bud
    Don't forget this is the guy that took down Escobar and lived on every continent. Surprised he didn't breaststroke around the world yet or did he? #50yearoldvirgin

Quote Originally Posted by daboyzinblue View Post
    Don't forget this is the guy that took down Escobar and lived on every continent. Surprised he didn't breaststroke around the world yet or did he? #50yearoldvirgin
    NA, Europe, SA and Africa. What's your fucking point loser? And for the life of me, I can't figure out where in the hell you keep coming up with Escobar. Did I come in contact with some "bad" dudes in Columbia, yeah, I did, and I paid a price for it. But not once did I ever state here that I came in contact with Escobar. Appears to me you need to go to AA or NA meetings, not GA.

~T~