Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: SteveLenbo, even Bannon says 70% chance Rump won't finish term, and White House aides describe him as "unraveling"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,858
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    He strikes again.


    Dafinch

    RX RESIDENT RETARD
    Almost as funny as his Ben Carson losing his license thread lmao.

    Can tell when he is unhinged cause he is caught... He starts spewing his homoerotic fantasies onto everyone as insults.

    Ever notice his insults are almost always homosexual? He sure does seem to love speaking about it.... there is no doubt about his sexuality
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    So if Bannon didnt say it.... Where did they get that bannon sees it that way?

    Mind reading?
    Wtf are you babbling about? Bannon DID say it, you fucking idiot! It's like the other post, I say, bring on all those examples of Dems taking private Jets, and you say, so, you want those examples of Dems taking private jets? You're brain damaged, you must have been dropped on your head as a baby.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Wtf are you babbling about? Bannon DID say it, you fucking idiot! It's like the other post, I say, bring on all those examples of Dems taking private Jets, and you say, so, you want those examples of Dems taking private jets? You're brain damaged, you must have been dropped on your head as a baby.
    Where is the Quote of Bannon Saying it?

    Who recorded it on Video or Tape?

    Or who is saying he said that?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Where is the Quote of Bannon Saying it?

    Who recorded it on Video or Tape?

    Or who is saying he said that?
    Oh, you don't like anonymous sources. TOUGH SHIT, BITCH! How come there are so many leaks in the WH? Kelly was supposed to clean that shit up, doesn't seem to be working, does it? You probably don't believe that Tillerson didn't call him a moron, either, lol, even though Rexy steadfastly refuses to deny that he DID call him a moron. You'd better worry more about outrage growing over that idiot trying to subvert the First Amendment and disgracing himself ever more with his threads against Puerto Rico.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,087
    Dafinch is correct - it is very like that Trump will be out by a majority of these people:

    red):

    Vice President Michael R. Pence

    Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson

    Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin

    Secretary of Defense James Mattis

    Attorney General Jeff Sessions

    Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke

    Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue

    Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.

    Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta

    Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.

    Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao

    Secretary of Energy James Richard Perry

    Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos

    Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin

    Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Elaine Duke

    Acting Secretary of Health and Human Services Don J. Wright

    White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly

    US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer

    Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats

    Representative of the United States to the United Nations Nikki Haley

    Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney

    Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Mike Pompeo

    Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt

    Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda E. McMahon

    And the the Republican house and Senate have to pass it

    Jayzus where do the derive this fake from
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,087
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Where is the Quote of Bannon Saying it?

    Who recorded it on Video or Tape?

    Or who is saying he said that?
    An unnamed source says that Bannon said it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,087
    Only 9 months in and these loons can already see Trump is a lay up to win again - did I mention we haven't had a 3% GDP since Bush was in office and the markets hit a new high daily - so talking about impeachment and The 25th Amendment is temporarily soothing
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Only 9 months in and these loons can already see Trump is a lay up to win again - did I mention we haven't had a 3% GDP since Bush was in office and the markets hit a new high daily - so talking about impeachment and The 25th Amendment is temporarily soothing
    But, but, but... Finch just posted that Rachel Maddow and a couple other media outlets said Trump knows nothing about the Stock Market!!!???
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    But, but, but... Finch just posted that Rachel Maddow and a couple other media outlets said Trump knows nothing about the Stock Market!!!???
    Nothing to say about the fact that a long time friend of Rump's says he is stinking out the joint, Scumbag? And it's a quote, too! Cat got yer crotch, bitch?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Nothing to say about the fact that a long time friend of Rump's says he is stinking out the joint, Scumbag? And it's a quote, too! Cat got yer crotch, bitch?


    Did you find that quote from Bannon yet ? This thread has turned into another dumpster fire for you Maxine .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    Did you find that quote from Bannon yet ? This thread has turned into another dumpster fire for you Maxine .
    I never said there was a quote from Bannon, you no-reading, lying cocksucker-but there's a quote from Dump's buddy, whaddya got say about THAT, BITCH?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    I never said there was a quote from Bannon, you no-reading, lying cocksucker-but there's a quote from Dump's buddy, whaddya got say about THAT, BITCH?



    You never said there was a quote from Bannon but you reply to another poster ......Wtf are you babbling about? Bannon DID say it.




    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Read your TITLE!!

    SteveLenbo, even Bannon says 70% chance Rump won't finish term, and White House aides describe him as "unraveling"

    dumbass
    And, where, in that title, is the word QUOTE(which you keep emphasizing) shown, you stupid cocksucker?????????????????

    Are you stupid that you don't realize that saying, "Joe said "x," and "joe said, AND I QUOTE, "X" are NOT the same???? What am I saying, of course you're that stupid. News flash: they're not. Multiple people said that he said it, the fact that they prefer to remain anonymous apparently bothers you. Tough titty. And, Rump's close buddy WAS a quote, which, for some reason, you don't seem to want to address(not to mention, Tillerson calling him a moron, and refusing to deny that he said, ROTFLMAO!!! How about Corke, who initially supported Rump, but finally woke up smelled the coffee, and now rips him every chance he gets. You're a cowardly little bitch by refusing to address any of those things(and a liar, just like that needled dicked chimp Gas Bag did, by claiming that I said that Bannon was "quoted" when I clearly said no such thing). Go fuck your momma, scumbag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    You never said there was a quote from Bannon but you reply to another poster ......Wtf are you babbling about? Bannon DID say it.




    And multiple sources say that he did. You're stupid enough to believe Rump when he says Obama was from Kenya for 8 years, and that he'll dismantle Obamacare "on Day One,(and that IS a quote, schmuck), but you think because YOU don't believe that Bannon said it, that makes it untrue. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    And multiple sources say that he did.
    Steve Bannon has a message for “the good folks at Vanity Fair”, stating Donald Trump will “not only finish his term” but gain a landslide 400 electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election.








    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    12,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Steve Bannon has a message for “the good folks at Vanity Fair”, stating Donald Trump will “not only finish his term” but gain a landslide 400 electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election.








    You beat me to it, Ace. Just heard him say that at the Value Voters Summit yesterday.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,087
    Jayzus, u guys literally abuse Dafinch 8 days a week and he keeps coming back - figured for sure it would be too much by now and he would join AK
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,005
    The mental midget keeps adding fuel to this dumpster fire of a thread he started .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,087
    Far left which is CNN and MSNBC just embarrass themselves - first Trump will be impeached - then he will be taken our by his own staff - like him or not - he is going to be President until 2020 and that's a certainty
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    You beat me to it, Ace. Just heard him say that at the Value Voters Summit yesterday.
    ROTFLMAO, you're too stupid to realize that Nazi scum says one thing for public consumption, and another in private. It's gonna be fun to see him take Republican cocks in his fat ass when he tries to primary "every Republican Senator except (Lying) Ted Cruz."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    12,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    ROTFLMAO, you're too stupid to realize that Nazi scum says one thing for public consumption, and another in private. It's gonna be fun to see him take Republican cocks in his fat ass when he tries to primary "every Republican Senator except (Lying) Ted Cruz."
    Sure. Except he's 1 for 1 thusfar. Bannon's candidate, Roy Moore, beat Luther Strange, McConnell's 33 million dollar candidate in Alabama.

    Who's "too stupid" again?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Sure. Except he's 1 for 1 thusfar. Bannon's candidate, Roy Moore, beat Luther Strange, McConnell's 33 million dollar candidate in Alabama.

    Who's "too stupid" again?
    You're like a tout who gives out both sides of a game and crows that he picked the winner: Here, on one side, the Rump choice, and on the other side, a mad dog who got kicked off the judiciary TWICE-and you're crowing about "winning" something there?!?! ROTLMAO!!!! I think it's a little more telling that the guy Rump back got butchered, as opposed to the guy back by that Fat, fired, fanatical fuck who is a Nazi sympathizer. Well played, Jagoff...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Wtf are you babbling about? Bannon DID say it, you fucking idiot! .


    No, no he did not, you laughable moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    ROTFLMAO, you're too stupid to realize that Nazi scum says one thing for public consumption, and another in private.
    You are exactly what Gruber said you are.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post


    No, no he did not, you laughable moron.



    You are exactly what Gruber said you are.
    Why, because A-sap sucker said so? Why doesn't he deny that he said it, you fucking...moron?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX Local superbeets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    71,783
    Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours agoMore



    I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020? My answer was, "I hope so!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •