Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: SteveLenbo, even Bannon says 70% chance Rump won't finish term, and White House aides describe him as "unraveling"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Why, because A-sap sucker said so? Why doesn't he deny that he said it, you fucking...moron?


    Where does he deny it!?!?

    "I hate to break the news to Graydon Carter and the good folks at Vanity Fair, but yes, President Trump is not only going to finish this term he’s going to win with 400 electoral votes in 2020.”


    You're so dumb it is actually boring.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,187
    We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians."
    - House Intelligence Committee, Majority Staff
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    la familia.....lol
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Why, because A-sap sucker said so? Why doesn't he deny that he said it, you fucking...moron?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,832
    Soooo... a year has come and gone....

    Dafinch?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Soooo... a year has come and gone....

    Dafinch?
    Barely 1/4 of the time is up, and you're crowing? ROTLFMAO!!!!!!!!!! You are one brain dead, welching runt, lol. How come he can't get a Washington lawyer to take his case, Genius? Why did Dowd quit so abruptly? The judge in the NY case has already said that case can proceed, and the judges in Stormy's case and the Playmates will no doubt do likewise, plus, the judge in the emoluments case has ruled that a jury gets to decide that, not Congress. What do you think is gonna happen what that fat prick is deposed and his financial bullshit(which Mueller no doubt already has) is revealed? He's even a bigger liar than YOU are, Mr. 5-million-to-one shot. What about when the Blue Wave that even the Republican strategist in the article I just posted admitted to happens? Keep on flapping your gums, runt, lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Barely 1/4 of the time is up, and you're crowing? ROTLFMAO!!!!!!!!!! You are one brain dead, welching runt, lol. How come he can't get a Washington lawyer to take his case, Genius? Why did Dowd quit so abruptly? The judge in the NY case has already said that case can proceed, and the judges in Stormy's case and the Playmates will no doubt do likewise, plus, the judge in the emoluments case has ruled that a jury gets to decide that, not Congress. What do you think is gonna happen what that fat prick is deposed and his financial bullshit(which Mueller no doubt already has) is revealed? He's even a bigger liar than YOU are, Mr. 5-million-to-one shot. What about when the Blue Wave that even the Republican strategist in the article I just posted admitted to happens? Keep on flapping your gums, runt, lol.
    Told you to post proof I welch and I will get banned by a mod

    Post proof I am a runt and I will get banned by a mod

    You have nothing to lose except... GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX PAUPER
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Told you to post proof I welch and I will get banned by a mod

    Post proof I am a runt and I will get banned by a mod

    You have nothing to lose except... GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX PAUPER
    Talk about "deflecting!" No bets for welching runts. Answer the questions, cocksucker: How come he can't get a Washington lawyer to take his case, Genius? Why did Dowd quit so abruptly? The judge in the NY case has already said that case can proceed, and the judges in Stormy's case and the Playmates will no doubt do likewise, plus, the judge in the emoluments case has ruled that a jury gets to decide that, not Congress. What do you think is gonna happen what that fat prick is deposed and his financial bullshit(which Mueller no doubt already has) is revealed? He's even a bigger liar than YOU are, Mr. 5-million-to-one shot. What about when the Blue Wave that even the Republican strategist in the article I just posted admitted to happens? Keep on flapping your gums, runt, lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Talk about "deflecting!" No bets for welching runts. Answer the questions, cocksucker: How come he can't get a Washington lawyer to take his case, Genius? Why did Dowd quit so abruptly? The judge in the NY case has already said that case can proceed, and the judges in Stormy's case and the Playmates will no doubt do likewise, plus, the judge in the emoluments case has ruled that a jury gets to decide that, not Congress. What do you think is gonna happen what that fat prick is deposed and his financial bullshit(which Mueller no doubt already has) is revealed? He's even a bigger liar than YOU are, Mr. 5-million-to-one shot. What about when the Blue Wave that even the Republican strategist in the article I just posted admitted to happens? Keep on flapping your gums, runt, lol.
    So if I am a welching liar... just have to point to ONE PERSON OR PLACE I owe... and I or you can have a mod ban me.

    MODS!! When dafinch posts proof of who I owe, proving I am a WELCHER, You have permission to ban me for 1 year from the political forum for every one he proves!

    Send a mod the message... so they should come in here and agree to ban me for a year for everyone you prove. So I cant welch!

    So get your list ready!

    OR

    GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX PAUPER!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •