Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: Official R7 10/12 plays............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Official R7 10/12 plays............ 
    Well, snooze, ya loose, but I'll take my chances. Just hammered u8 @ -135 and backed it up with some u8+ @ -153. For those of you into da juice, they gots some u11 @ -415, LOL. GLTA!

~T~

PS Listed pitchers

Banned
    GL. LOSE. Lololol

Banned
    Not loose.

What can I say, kinda like numnuts.............When will you figure out I know the buttons to push, LOL.

~T~

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    GL. LOSE. Lololol
    Right! You would think a "worldly" gentleman like Tmader would know the difference between loose and lose! I have met many loose women in my life. I don't like to lose when I wager. Basic effing English!

RX Junior
    ~T~, I hope you hammered the 8+ equally, because if it lands on 8, you end kissing your sister and losing. But what am I thinking? On the list of all the things you've done in 58 years, kissing your sister was probably one of the first. GL on the play though. I do hope you win.

Quote Originally Posted by ashack1 View Post
    ~T~, I hope you hammered the 8+ equally, because if it lands on 8, you end kissing your sister and losing. But what am I thinking? On the list of all the things you've done in 58 years, kissing your sister was probably one of the first. GL on the play though. I do hope you win.
    I can honestly say I never have kissed either of my sisters, and you are correct, I put enough on the u8+ to cover the u8 bet in the unlikely event it lands on 8. GL to you as well.

~T~

Here's the latest, I'm like a damn kid in the candy store:

Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 10/12/17 8:25pm NFL Football 104 Carolina Panthers -150* vs Philadelphia Eagles
    Pending 10/12/17 8:05pm MLB Baseball 959 Chicago Cubs/Washington Nationals Under 8 -146* (K Hendricks - R must Start G Gonzalez - L must Start)

I hit this one with Bookie's "Monster" hit. I'll be howling to the moon this one lands. Werewolves of London comes to mind, LOL. GL to All in RXVille!!!

~T~

RX Junior
    If you lose, can I show these guys the picture that Thanksgiving when you were kissing your sister? I do like that play T. GL. Hope you hit.

Run over to Rick's thread and read my response to your post, think ya might get a chuckle or two, I can't fuckin stop laughing, LOL.

~T~

RX Junior
    T- I have a strong feeling that WTF was that? Will be in order tonight. We will all know in a few hours. Can't wait to hear Joe Buck telling us all, how unbelievable it all was.

T- I have a strong feeling that WTF was that? Will be in order tonight. We will all know in a few hours. Can't wait to hear Joe Buck telling us all, how unbelievable it all was.
    You're kidding me, right? Go to the man's thread and read it.

~T~

RX Junior
    Seriously? Obviously you can't read between the lines. Wait and see dumb fucker. This game will be a cluster fuck. I was trying to side with you, and call a truce. But you insist on being a narcissistic pole smoker. So to answer your question, no I wasn't kidding. And all the guys here calling you out, are realizing the same. You at first, were irritating. You then became entertaining. Now you are being, yourself. A douche. Have you noticed that every word is spelled correctly? You can't even spell lose, which surprises me. Because it spells 3/4 of your last name. Which is loser. Maybe I'll get your favorite request, which is a "vacation ", but it will be well worth it. You're a pretentious, drunk, History channel watching, wanna be. Go fuck yourself. You have created quite a fan club here dicknose.

RX Senior
    Glad I've been on a self imposed "vacation " since All Star break
    "funny" shit here-BOL to all wagers-as long as it's UNDERS and not those fkg Cubs!

Seriously? Obviously you can't read between the lines. Wait and see dumb fucker. This game will be a cluster fuck. I was trying to side with you, and call a truce. But you insist on being a narcissistic pole smoker. So to answer your question, no I wasn't kidding. And all the guys here calling you out, are realizing the same. You at first, were irritating. You then became entertaining. Now you are being, yourself. A douche. Have you noticed that every word is spelled correctly? You can't even spell lose, which surprises me. Because it spells 3/4 of your last name. Which is loser. Maybe I'll get your favorite request, which is a "vacation ", but it will be well worth it. You're a pretentious, drunk, History channel watching, wanna be. Go fuck yourself. You have created quite a fan club here dicknose.
    I don't need any help from some bar fly like you. And nothing said here can possibly affect me, unlike a lot of folks here, I actually have more than enough cash in the bank to sustain a small country. You have to be the dumbest sack of rocks dumped out of a bird at 35K. I thought your post was damn funny, and you think I'm dissing you. What goddamn rock did you crawl out from under? My misspelling of that word was intentional asshole, I like to get under her skin and I did. YOU, unfortunately, don't have a damn clue. And no shithead, I don't watch the History Channel. Go fuck yourself, probably will be the best sex you ever get.

~T~

Banned
    Please tell us all why you spelled that wrong on purpose please, Mr Dos Equis Man

Grow up guys and knock ood the bullshit. This forum is designed to help people win which is hard to do, so study positive and let's get some book money.

RX Junior
    Was all of your past heroics, name dropping, snipe shooting, celebrity shmoozing, collegiate graduating, world traveling, intentional as well? This is intentional ~T~ bag. You are an idiot. You're an idiot thinking we buy into your thesaurus vocabulary, and your History Channel past. If you're 58 and have done all you say you've done, then we all are as dumb as you think we are. You are a lifeless clown brother. Enjoy your storied life. And the basement, your Mom calls "downstairs "

Was all of your past heroics, name dropping, snipe shooting, celebrity shmoozing, collegiate graduating, world traveling, intentional as well? This is intentional ~T~ bag. You are an idiot. You're an idiot thinking we buy into your thesaurus vocabulary, and your History Channel past. If you're 58 and have done all you say you've done, then we all are as dumb as you think we are. You are a lifeless clown brother. Enjoy your storied life. And the basement, your Mom calls "downstairs "
    You're out of control bud, and this bullshit is about to leave the thread. Be fortunate you don't get banned.

~T~

Sorry men, only thing I was right about in this game was Scherzer would come out of the BP to pitch. Hate being the bug instead of the windshield, just happens sometimes.

~T~

RX Junior
    Don't care. I told you this game would be a cluster fuck, and it is. It's only the top of the 5th. You've been out of control for the longest. Like I posted earlier, it will be worth it. Maybe you should tone down your fiction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MG Man View Post
    Grow up guys and knock ood the bullshit. This forum is designed to help people win which is hard to do, so study positive and let's get some book money.
    Give it a rest. You're the dude that posts WNBA plays in the football forum, seeking just as much attention as MDE

9-8 game. Hope you bet was U8+ Wash. Or maybe you played U8/U8+ Pitchers used for each team.

since you're tied up full time with the spelling police, guess you don't have the time for math.

"lose" is 4/5 of loser, not 3/4. You can't even do 2nd grade math.

Quote Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    9-8 game. Hope you bet was U8+ Wash. Or maybe you played U8/U8+ Pitchers used for each team.
    Nep, took it between the cheeks and I admit when I lose (how's that spelling Sunny??? lol). Miserable night, lost u8, u8+ and a parlay with Panthers ml/u8+ Bases. Cubs had scored an eyepopping 8 runs in the first four games of the series, I'd make the same bets again. GLTu!

~T~