Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: Beware of Handicapping scam artists!

1. #1 Beware of Handicapping scam artists! 
    RX Junior
    Beware of a handicapping sydication under the name www.GuaranteedPicksToday.com and real sure they're affiliated with www.FreePicksOnline.com
    I took the bait from Guaranteed picks. Used my credit card for a one day pass $9.99 and got royally shafted by these scumbags! I received an email to call a 1-800 number and some salesman tried upwelling me more picks. Real rude wanna be wise guy attitude. I never did get my picks or access to log in for my picks on the website. I've tried emailing their customer service without any success.

Just putting this this out there so nobody else gets fucked out of their money from these losers.

GG

+GL+ to all on the other side basesAREloaded's Avatar
    Don't try to stiff a guy named Gotti.

Moreso, with a New York zip.

Dan Nance and harness racing plays.
    Paid for his "system plays" once. Never again
    Beleive he is out of Vegas

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpunch View Post
    Dan Nance and harness racing plays.
    Paid for his "system plays" once. Never again
    Beleive he is out of Vegas
    Nance a well known has been in midwestern harness circles. Tossed for life via doping scandal. Ran epic failure sports book that relied on boxing selections four deep in every contest. Total hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivid Photo View Post
    Nance a well known has been in midwestern harness circles. Tossed for life via doping scandal. Ran epic failure sports book that relied on boxing selections four deep in every contest. Total hack.

I should have known. Was giving me 4 horses a race and no matter what came in he told me I should have had it. Not surprised about the doping scandal. He actually claimed to have the best numbers and figures in the country. I didnt see it. Got me for 60 dollars.

RX Junior
    I should have known. Was giving me 4 horses a race and no matter what came in he told me I should have had it. Not surprised about the doping scandal. He actually claimed to have the best numbers and figures in the country. I didnt see it. Got me for 60 dollars.
    Had small band of followers who donated consistently to his "betting syndicate" you could buy into via "PM me for details" route. Failed to notify anyone that the takeout rate was some 95% after he was exposed.

Had small band of followers who donated consistently to his "betting syndicate" you could buy into via "PM me for details" route. Failed to notify anyone that the takeout rate was some 95% after he was exposed.
    I bought into that scam. Joined fake syndicate and was told later that the money simply ran out. Never got the plays. Typical internet BS. Was banking on an ex trainer having decent info. Wasnt the case. My bad

RX Junior
    I bought into that scam. Joined fake syndicate and was told later that the money simply ran out. Never got the plays. Typical internet BS. Was banking on an ex trainer having decent info. Wasnt the case. My bad
    After seeing one of his literally hundreds of videos posted on the web, touting each card at Balmoral, Maywood, ect...and then digesting his recaps online as well, I was convinced the guy was a scam.

After seeing one of his literally hundreds of videos posted on the web, touting each card at Balmoral, Maywood, ect...and then digesting his recaps online as well, I was convinced the guy was a scam.
    Where are these videos ? I would love to see him exposed

RX Junior
    Where are these videos ? I would love to see him exposed
    Try some of these:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...er&FORM=HDRSC3

Are you kidding ? All those videos and he is forever bragging about all his winners. What a scam. He's exposing himself. Admits to picking 5 horses per race and says its up to the customer to play them in the right order. What a fraud

RX Junior
    personally i have a hard time trusting any handicappers

Quote Originally Posted by J-Ball View Post
    I am with you...Cant find a single one that wants to meet face to face. I have tried many, many times but they all seem to disappear. Its weird I like to look a man in the eyes and shake his hand when doing business....Id say 99.99% are scam artist who hide in their holes.

Are you kidding ? All those videos and he is forever bragging about all his winners. What a scam. He's exposing himself. Admits to picking 5 horses per race and says its up to the customer to play them in the right order. What a fraud
    Guy sounds like hank hahn another big handicapping/horse scammer.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Ball View Post
    +1 congratulations and always remember it my friend!!!!

Administrator
    When opening an account ...it is a good idea to always check the books on this page. Located above this thread in the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by RX drew View Post
    When opening an account ...it is a good idea to always check the books on this page. Located above this thread in the banner.
    Good advice...There is alot of good folks around here with alot of knowledge on most of these guys/services if anyone needs it...Always good to check any site or service out thoroughly before sending any info.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by RX drew View Post
    OR, when thinking about opening an account with those who can't win own their own and choose selling dreams to suckers
    who will pay for their COWARD actions. Wake up or just become another loser in the gaming world.