Is Twittler EVER on the right side? Backs down on elephant hunt trophies

Search

Tokens
Maybe it would've been better to review the conservation facts BEFORE you made the decision, huh, asshole? At least one of his brain dead sons seems to get off on hunting animals, whole family is scum.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...decision-hold-after-reversal-elephant-n822041

[h=1]Trump says ‘big game trophy decision on hold’ after lifting of elephant trophy ban[/h] by Phil Helsel

President Donald Trump on Friday announced he is suspending a controversial decision to lift the ban on importing trophies of dead elephants from Zimbabwe and Zambia into the U.S., which had been assailed by conservation and animal rights groups.
"Put big game trophy decision on hold until such time as I review all conservation facts,” Trump said on Twitter.
"Under study for years. Will update soon with Secretary Zinke," Trump said in the tweet, referring to Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke. Zinke said in a statement later Friday that "the issuing of permits is being put on hold as the decision is being reviewed."
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service confirmed on Thursday it lifted the ban. The agency "determined that the hunting and management programs for African elephants in Zimbabwe and Zambia will enhance the survival of the species in the wild," a spokesperson for the agency said.

The move would overturn a 2014 rule implemented under the Obama administration that banned hunters from bringing the trophy heads of elephants they'd killed in Zimbabwe and Zambia back to the U.S.
Animal rights groups blasted the decision. Conservationists and wildlife advocates were critical of the timing of the move, noting the political turmoil in Zimbabwe, where the military has seized power and had held President Robert Mugabe under house arrest.

President Donald Trump on Friday announced he is suspending a controversial decision to lift the ban on importing trophies of dead elephants from Zimbabwe and Zambia into the U.S., which had been assailed by conservation and animal rights groups.

"Put big game trophy decision on hold until such time as I review all conservation facts,” Trump said on Twitter.

"Under study for years. Will update soon with Secretary Zinke," Trump said in the tweet, referring to Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke. Zinke said in a statement later Friday that "the issuing of permits is being put on hold as the decision is being reviewed."

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service confirmed on Thursday it lifted the ban. The agency "determined that the hunting and management programs for African elephants in Zimbabwe and Zambia will enhance the survival of the species in the wild," a spokesperson for the agency said.

The move would overturn a 2014 rule implemented under the Obama administration that banned hunters from bringing the trophy heads of elephants they'd killed in Zimbabwe and Zambia back to the U.S.

Animal rights groups blasted the decision. Conservationists and wildlife advocates were critical of the timing of the move, noting the political turmoil in Zimbabwe, where the military has seized power and had held President Robert Mugabe under house arrest.
[Trump puts 'big game trophy decision on hold' after backlash]
Trump puts 'big game trophy decision on hold' after backlash 2:27

The Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Ed Royce, R-Calif., called the Fish and Wildlife Service decision to lift the ban "the wrong move at the wrong time" and in a statement on Friday called on the Trump administration to withdraw it.

And critics noted that Trump's adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, are known big game hunters. Photographs of the pair surfaced in 2012 showing the two men posing with the carcasses of several dead animals from a hunting trip they'd taken a year earlier in Zimbabwe.

The reversal of the ban would have applied to dead elephants hunted in Zimbabwe from Jan. 21, 2016, to Dec. 31, 2018, and to elephants hunted in Zambia in 2016, 2017 and 2018 "for applications that meet all other applicable permitting requirements," a Fish and Wildlife spokesperson said.

The agency said that well-regulated sport hunting as part of a management plan can provide local incentives for conservation and raise money for conservation efforts.

The African bush elephant is currently listed as endangered under the Endangered Species Act, but a provision of the law allows for the import of trophies if it can be proved that hunting the animals contributes to conservation efforts.

The African savanna elephant population was found to have declined by 30 percent overall between 2007 and 2014, according to the Great Elephant Census in 2016. The population in Zimbabwe was found to have declined 6 percent overall, but some regions in the country reported populations were down as much as 74 percent.

Wayne Pacelle, the CEO of the Humane Society of the United States, said on Twitter that he was grateful that Trump was reviewing the decision to lift the trophy ban.

The announced reversal of the Obama-era ban on elephant trophies was lauded by hunters’ rights group Safari Club International (SCI) and by the National Rifle Association, the two groups that had filed suit to challenge the ban. Hunters groups argue that hunting for sport can bring in tourism revenue that can aid conservation programs.

The Fish and Wildlife Service said it had decided to allow the imports because the government of Zimbabwe, non-governmental organizations, hunter associations and other groups had provided the service with additional information that addressed the concerns in the FWS' previous findings that led to the ban.

Royce, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said in the statement Friday that "Zimbabwe is in economic and political crisis."

"In this moment of turmoil, I have zero confidence that the regime — which for years has promoted corruption at the highest levels — is properly managing and regulating conservation programs. Furthermore, I am not convinced that elephant populations in the area warrant overconcentration measures," Royce said.

Tokens
Does he hold a public and a private position like Hillary?

Go fuck yourself weirdo.

Tokens
A sad, lonely, wrinkled shut-in who has literally been on the wrong side of practically every single prediction he has ever made on here is questioning the accuracy of one of the most successful men in the history of this country?

The word irony doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface.

Tokens
A sad, lonely, wrinkled shut-in who has literally been on the wrong side of practically every single prediction he has ever made on here is questioning the accuracy of one of the most successful men in the history of this country?

The word irony doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface.

Lying scumbag, how many times did I say, pre and post election, that Obamacare wasn't going away, not to mention that Scumbag Trump would NEVER prove that Obama wasn't a citizen, that he would take it in the ass with that scam Trump University, to the tune of 25 mill, that he would never show his taxes, that he would never sue ANY of the 14 women who accused him of sexual misconduct?

Prick was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a home run, BK at least 4 times, is widely known for having people do work for him, then stiffing them and lost-oh, excuse me, settled a discrimination suit. He has set the record each and every month that he has been in office for having the lowest approval rating EVER at that stage, and Mueller is hot on his trail. Butt fucked three separate times in his bid to get rid of Obamacare, not a single major piece of legistlation passed yet, just concluded a long trip to Asia without a single thing accomplished-other than getting those 3 shoplifting idiots outta China. Yeah, REAL success...:hahahahahLoser!@#0^^:)kth)(&^:bigfinger:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad:

Tokens
Right side on anything you ask?

November 8, 2016.

More than 3 years left, suck it up buttercup.

Tokens
Right side on anything you ask?

November 8, 2016.

More than 3 years left, suck it up buttercup.

Anybody with half a brain-which would eliminate YOU-could've figured out I meant, since he took OFFICE, schmuck. Get ready to squeal like Ned Beatty in "Deliverance," hillbilly...:bunnies:^^:)

Tokens
Anybody with half a brain-which would eliminate YOU-could've figured out I meant, since he took OFFICE, schmuck. Get ready to squeal like Ned Beatty in "Deliverance," hillbilly...:bunnies:^^:)

If you focused as much on your post content as you did on your emoji's you might rattle of a coherent sentence.

No go sue another bank you litigious bastard

Tokens
If you focused as much on your post content as you did on your emoji's you might rattle of a coherent sentence.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

]If you focused as much on your post content as you did on your emoji's you might rattle of a coherent sentence.

Notice the words which are underlined: "coherent sentence."

Notice the words which are underlined and highlighted.

Irony, meet your definition.

You are one stupid hillbilly(that's almost an oxymoron, isn't it?).:hahahahahLoser!@#0^^:)Slapping-silly90)):Countdownazzkick(&^:bigfingerkth)(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad:

Tokens
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

]If you focused as much on your post content as you did on your emoji's you might rattle of a coherent sentence.

Notice the words which are underlined: "coherent sentence."

Notice the words which are underlined and highlighted.

Irony, meet your definition.

You are one stupid hillbilly(that's almost an oxymoron, isn't it?).:hahahahahLoser!@#0^^:)Slapping-silly90)):Countdownazzkick(&^:bigfingerkth)(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad:

If my real life was as miserable as your life I would focus on iphone responses too.

I would hate to think that my whole life was centered around screwing people but hey, that's just the way you roll.

Fat, miserable, stupid and bankrupt is no way to go through life.

Now go find yourself a fire rainbow and shove it up your ass, Erv

Tokens
If my real life was as miserable as your life I would focus on iphone responses too.

I would hate to think that my whole life was centered around screwing people but hey, that's just the way you roll.

Fat, miserable, stupid and bankrupt is no way to go through life.

Now go find yourself a fire rainbow and shove it up your ass, Erv

Iphone responses? Wtf are you babbling about? NICE deflection, Jagoff, "coherent sentences," indeed, lol. It takes a SPECIAL kind of moron to snootily talk about coherent sentences and write TWO incoherent ones in as many "tries." You keep dropping these cryptic little comments like you know something about me, Jagoff, but you obviously don't, and, once again, if I disgust you so much, STAY OUTTA THREADS THAT I START AND MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS, SCUMBAG!! Run along and give your wife/mother some good 'ole hillbilly lovin'.
hahahahahaha.gif
youre-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif
finger004.gif
slapping.gif
Countdown.gif
ass-kicking.gif
bigfinger.gif
knee-to-head-knockout.gif
trx-smly01.gif
trx-smly05.gif
trx-smly113.gif

Tokens
I struck a nerve with Erv the perv.

Now run along and report me again like the old narc that you are.

Tokens
Its been awhile so....:

Is DaFinch EVER on the right side? Backs down on Ben Carson losing his brain surgeon license

Tokens
I struck a nerve with Erv the perv.

Now run along and report me again like the old narc that you are.

You didn't strike shit, I'm merely highlighting the hypocrisy and creepiness of your revulsion/obsession deal with me. You and NFLTrends oughta get together for a fervent circle jerk. And, like I said, tt takes a SPECIAL kind of moron to snootily talk about coherent sentences and write TWO incoherent ones in as many "tries.

Tokens
you didn't strike shit, i'm merely highlighting the hypocrisy and creepiness of your revulsion/obsession deal with me. You and nfltrends oughta get together for a fervent circle jerk. And, like i said, tt takes a special kind of moron to snootily talk about coherent sentences and write two incoherent ones in as many "tries.

what did you expect from him?

This is what we know about dafinch

his iq is in the 60-70 range
he isnt in a relationship with a woman
he is overweight by at least 100lbs
he is a coward
bathing is considered a chore to him
he is right about something maybe 10% of the time
he is a coward in real life
he loves the cock
he never has a valid argument, its usually deflection and insults
when he is wrong, he uses homosexual insults and emojis, the more wrong he is the more of those he uses
his main sources of news is - huffington post, dailykos, and the salon
whenever a thread he posts is wrong, he abandons it, wont admit he is wrong, and avoids those threads like its a bar of soap

did i miss anything?

I nailed it again!!!

Tokens
I nailed it again!!!

Ahhh, the OTHER county reports in of the union of Dumb and Dumber. Putting your sexual assault signals that scream out aside, you don't even realize how your obsessively following me around makes you look, to say nothing of your hilariously stupid "challenge" of "meeting for an IQ test." Fucking moron, go do a Moore and hang around high schools so you can get "consent" from (Las Vegas) Valley girls by grabbing them by the crotch.:bigfinger:madasshol:Countdown:fckmad::trx-smly0
Btw, if you're neither old, nor senile, so you never answered what was with the posting the same thing, for multiple sentences, in the same post, seconds apart, nitwit?

Tokens
You didn't strike shit, I'm merely highlighting the hypocrisy and creepiness of your revulsion/obsession deal with me. You and NFLTrends oughta get together for a fervent circle jerk. And, like I said, tt takes a SPECIAL kind of moron to snootily talk about coherent sentences and write TWO incoherent ones in as many "tries.

Add stuttering to the list.

Tokens
Add stuttering to the list.

You didn't strike shit, I'm merely highlighting the hypocrisy and creepiness of your revulsion/obsession deal with me. You and NFLTrends oughta get together for a fervent circle jerk. And, like I said, it takes a SPECIAL kind of moron to snootily talk about coherent sentences and write TWO incoherent ones in as many "tries."

Get a clue, get a dog, get a LIFE, Dipshit...:hahahahahLoser!@#0^^:)Slapping-silly90)):Countdown:bigfingerkth)(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad:

Tokens
Maybe it would've been better to review the conservation facts BEFORE you made the decision, huh, asshole? At least one of his brain dead sons seems to get off on hunting animals, whole family is scum.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...decision-hold-after-reversal-elephant-n822041

Trump says ‘big game trophy decision on hold’ after lifting of elephant trophy ban

by Phil Helsel

The Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Ed Royce, R-Calif., called the Fish and Wildlife Service decision to lift the ban "the wrong move at the wrong time" and in a statement on Friday called on the Trump administration to withdraw it.

And critics noted that Trump's adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, are known big game hunters. Photographs of the pair surfaced in 2012 showing the two men posing with the carcasses of several dead animals from a hunting trip they'd taken a year earlier in Zimbabwe.

The reversal of the ban would have applied to dead elephants hunted in Zimbabwe from Jan. 21, 2016, to Dec. 31, 2018, and to elephants hunted in Zambia in 2016, 2017 and 2018 "for applications that meet all other applicable permitting requirements," a Fish and Wildlife spokesperson said.

The agency said that well-regulated sport hunting as part of a management plan can provide local incentives for conservation and raise money for conservation efforts.

The African bush elephant is currently listed as endangered under the Endangered Species Act, but a provision of the law allows for the import of trophies if it can be proved that hunting the animals contributes to conservation efforts.

The African savanna elephant population was found to have declined by 30 percent overall between 2007 and 2014, according to the Great Elephant Census in 2016. The population in Zimbabwe was found to have declined 6 percent overall, but some regions in the country reported populations were down as much as 74 percent.

Wayne Pacelle, the CEO of the Humane Society of the United States, said on Twitter that he was grateful that Trump was reviewing the decision to lift the trophy ban.

The announced reversal of the Obama-era ban on elephant trophies was lauded by hunters’ rights group Safari Club International (SCI) and by the National Rifle Association, the two groups that had filed suit to challenge the ban. Hunters groups argue that hunting for sport can bring in tourism revenue that can aid conservation programs.

The Fish and Wildlife Service said it had decided to allow the imports because the government of Zimbabwe, non-governmental organizations, hunter associations and other groups had provided the service with additional information that addressed the concerns in the FWS' previous findings that led to the ban.

Royce, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said in the statement Friday that "Zimbabwe is in economic and political crisis."

"In this moment of turmoil, I have zero confidence that the regime — which for years has promoted corruption at the highest levels — is properly managing and regulating conservation programs. Furthermore, I am not convinced that elephant populations in the area warrant overconcentration measures," Royce said.

[FONT=&quot]
Pinned Tweet
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
The White HouseVerified account @WhiteHouse 13m13 minutes agoMore

Which turkey should be pardoned during the National Thanksgiving Turkey Pardoning Ceremony?After the pardoning, Drumstick and Wishbone will join last year’s turkeys, Tater and Tot, at Virginia Tech’s “Gobblers Rest” exhibit.

289 replies138 retweets212 likes
Retweet

[/FONT]​

Tokens

Trump says ‘big game trophy decision on hold’ after lifting of elephant trophy ban

by Phil Helsel

[FONT=&quot]51%Drumstick[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]49%Wishbone[/FONT]

Tokens

by Phil Helsel

[FONT=&quot]
The White HouseVerified account @WhiteHouseFollowFollow
@WhiteHouse​

More

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Meet Wishbone!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
DPFyO8hVAAE6-90.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8:49 AM - 20 Nov 2017
[/FONT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hbs_solutions
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com