Forum: Industry Talk - Discuss your experiences and the benefits of betting exchanges. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: BetDSI Running A Scam: 4.5 Months Funds Frozen/No PayOut

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RX Junior
    6 months and still have not been paid. I was told that I "needed to provide my social security number to get paid as they needed to verify my account". I did so and was told it my social security cleared and that that I would be paid middle of December. January 4th and still no payment. Unreal.....

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickwitdadick View Post
    i have used so many books and have always gotten paid. is it because im in canada? no problems? because the amount of stories i read and the length i have been gambling and quantity of books i have used, i never once, have no gotten my money. i mean i get pissed if it takes longer than a week. is it because i can just get it straight to my bank?
    This is the first time I have ever gone through anything like this.

RX Senior
    ANY update on this????

RX Junior
    I believe this same guy also placed a thread at Pregame with much the same info. SBR has reported at least two more non payments from other players. Iíve read other stories elsewhere too. DSI is not paying out, period. Donít expect your money and be happy if you get pennies on the dollar. This is slow season for the books, your only chance would have been during football when the cash really flows. Now, forget about it- youíre just not going to get paid and you have no legal avenue to pursue. The key for everyone else is donít leave large amounts of money in any book, especially off shore.

Banned
    Could I ask how much of a deposit did you start with??
    It is completely a scam what they are doing.
    But I am just thinking that they don't like your winning streak obviously...
    Or was there a bonus that they lost on? Just bitter assholes.
    I feel for you my friend.
    Just stay in peace, and the gambling community and universe will have your back 200%.
    The stress is Not good for your being, so try to relieve the stress in positive ways.
    Very low integrity and greed going on at DSI.
    It will work out, just stay positive!
    Blowing customers calls off is shitbag low.
    Peace & Love Brother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    I believe this same guy also placed a thread at Pregame with much the same info. SBR has reported at least two more non payments from other players. Iíve read other stories elsewhere too. DSI is not paying out, period. Donít expect your money and be happy if you get pennies on the dollar. This is slow season for the books, your only chance would have been during football when the cash really flows. Now, forget about it- youíre just not going to get paid and you have no legal avenue to pursue. The key for everyone else is donít leave large amounts of money in any book, especially off shore.
    Well Said SSHZ!

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Know of three players paid thousands via BC in the past 30 days.......another player I know has a decent balance there and will ask for a payout soon via Bitcoin, will report the happenings, be they good or bad, when this occurs.

RX Senior
    wow im in shock and this is just absurd,

BUT...

Player I hope it wasn't enough money for you to commit to something worse. Money comes and goes, and you starting this thread shows thousands of people to never play with DSI again. And that cannot be valued.. I hope BetDSI gets everything they deserve because they are scumbags... I will never keep over 3-4k in an online book every again.

Thanks again and if theres anything we can do, let us know!

update would be great

2017 RX CFB Contest Runner Up dnf0027's Avatar
    I got 5k from dsi thru btc 2 months ago with no problems

Quote Originally Posted by dnf0027 View Post
    I got 5k from dsi thru btc 2 months ago with no problems
    Thanks for sharing

RX Junior
    Damn, that sucks, can you give us an update? Still no luck?

RX Junior
    Getting a plan together for football season...have been with DSI for the past many years, but won't be depositing there again based on this thread.