Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump at 33% even in GALLUP'S poll, lol

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    I'm sick of fucking with you. Take this bet: You have FILED bankruptcy on 3 separate occasions.

None of your bullshit semantics or word games, you are a pauper but this isn't a fucking courtroom you low life pos. Take the ban bet pussy because there is nothing I would like to do more than shut your nasty ass up for good. Take the bet so I can show the site who you really are.

Take it or shut your fucking mouth.
    Answer me you pussy because I'm naming names. If it isn't you with the file#'s beside the bankruptcy filing you have nothing to worry about and I will be gone for good.

Time for talking shit is over, Erv..Mods aren't going to help you
    Quit hiding and take the bet.

RX Wizard
    I'm sick of fucking with you. Take this bet: You have FILED bankruptcy on 3 separate occasions.

None of your bullshit semantics or word games, you are a pauper but this isn't a fucking courtroom you low life pos. Take the ban bet pussy because there is nothing I would like to do more than shut your nasty ass up for good. Take the bet so I can show the site who you really are.

Take it or shut your fucking mouth.
    Go fuck your wifey/mummy, bitch. How many times has Twittler GONE bankrupt, bitch, and how many times have I GONE bankrupt? One can file as often as they like, you can only go every 7 years or so, if you're too stupid to understand the difference, oh, well. You're a lying ****, shown by your refusal to admit that you lied AND your refusal to take a self banning bet on the OTHER lies in post # 25. What's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker??????

DaFinch will be responding again with insults and normal retard pauper nonsense in 3.....2.....
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX Wizard
    Quit hiding and take the bet.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! There are fewer signs stronger that somebody's cheese done slid offa their cracker than when they talk to, or reply to, themselves. Do you engage in animated conversations with yourself when, for example, you snooping through peoples' business and shooting a boiling load over "nuggets" you think you've found, welching scumbag?

And, btw, YOU take the bet, ****, for your lies in # 25, bitch.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Go fuck your wifey/mummy, bitch. How many times has Twittler GONE bankrupt, bitch, and how many times have I GONE bankrupt? One can file as often as they like, you can only go every 7 years or so, if you're too stupid to understand the difference, oh, well. You're a lying ****, shown by your refusal to admit that you lied AND your refusal to take a self banning bet on the OTHER lies in post # 25. What's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker??????
    I'll take that as a no and get a great deal of satisfaction at your bold response because I know you are pissed.

I'll give you one more chance to save face. You filed bankruptcy on 3 separate occasions and I can prove it. I will ban myself forever if my proof is wrong. If I am right, you are gone for good.

No spinning, simple wager..yes or no?

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    THESE are whats CLEARED UP AND TRUE... and YOU CANNOT DENY any of this. YEP you are an old disgusting piece of shit. I HAVE proof lmao. And you have NOTHING on me but insults that you make up on the spot (Im 5 feet tall, overweight, child molester, sex abuser, domestic abuser, etc)

I TOLD you I WILL wager you on your accusations! Prove just a single one of those and I will ban FOREVER from the poli forum... if you cant you self ban! .... like I thought!

DAFINCH is a piece of human garbage!!

HERE IS 100% TRUTH about him....

FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
    FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
    FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
    FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
    FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
    FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
    FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out

Non-Facts: Dafinch ex wife was a felon, has relatives in VA that are felons, and his wife didnt get the house in a divorce...

If anyone has ANY doubt.... just ask him to have me PROVE those facts are real. When he refuses to do it, you know why.

What's "cleared up" is that you welched numerous times with me and welched for actual cash with BZ. Plus, you've changed FOUR things of the post that you said you'd take a bet on, you stiffed BZ and won't admit that you still haven't paid him, you still won't provide the proof of the ex-wife claim, the Virginia claim, and the ex-felon claim, you won't meet at the police station to proof up, but, you wanna make ANOTHER bet that you can welch on because of "technicalities" like those?

There's an acid covered dildo that has you name all over it, you creepy, psychotic runt. Then there is the matter of how you "for fun" decided to make some observations on 7 points, and bitch slapped you on every single one of them, so much so, you ran away whimpering, not being able to answer a single one, ROTFLMAO!!!!

I simply point out that I have an IQ at least 20+ points higher then Felcher<<Like I said, any forty year old babbling about IQ tests is, by definition, a moron. Have you ever heard "Glory Days" by Springsteen, Einstein of cab drivers?>>

Never sprayed my shorts over posting where he was looking (Sorry felcher, you fantasy didnt come true)<<Well, the breathless way you reported that I was perusing another forum, it sounded like something got sticky, maybe it was your computer monitor>>

Going thru court cases just shows how big of a piece of shit you are... simple<<It's hilarious that you're completely oblivious to how weird you sound. So does THAT cause you to pop a chubby? Time to release some stress, go pound a family member, a la the recently unemployed Mr. Porter>>

What 16,000 to 1 shot? I wasnt the one that posted a new thread stating Ben Carson lost his license in all 50 states... Can you post where YOU had your business license revoked by the State of Nevada?? (didnt think so)<<Actually, 16,000 to 1 is WAY low, you stupidly claimed all of Twittler's accusers were Democrats, and I thought there were "only" 14 accusers. Ignoring independents, and assuming 50% of assault victims are Democrats(there are more registered Dems than Republicans, but, I was being conservative), 2 to the 14th power is more than 16,000, so that makes you a fucking moron. But now I see, there are 19 accusers, all told, and 2 to the 19th power is 524,288, so Half Pint assumed a one in Half Million shot, ROTFLMAO!!!!>>

Can you point out where I claimed I am a professional handicapper please.. and where I drive a cab for "Cover"... pr did I drive it cause it was an easy way to get benefits and work the hours I wanted? <<Lol, you're saying that you don't remember saying that driving cab a few weeks was an explanation for your handicapping winnings? You SURE about that, Mini-Me? And, I noticed that you carefully avoided addressing your lie about quitting "months ago," I wonder why?>>

Ive asked you dozens of times how someone gets consent, and you cant answer that....<<I answered it several times, and showed you the DOJ definition that non-consent doesn't mean consent, but you're waaaaaaaay too stupid to understand it, which says a lot about you, and is not my problem.>>

And I am the sick one lmao. IF anyone of you want to know ALL ABOUT DAFELCH, just say the word. I can back up most of what I say here with government documents, court transcripts and much more.... (Except for the finchy and his ex wife or family in virginia, cause those are the only things he wants to wager on). <<You're a psychotic, lying, stalking runt, and the fact that you've backed down from half a dozen or so self banning challenges proves it>>

RX Wizard
    I'll take that as a no and get a great deal of satisfaction at your bold response because I know you are pissed.

I'll give you one more chance to save face. You filed bankruptcy on 3 separate occasions and I can prove it. I will ban myself forever if my proof is wrong.

No spinning, simple wager..yes or no?
    You can ignore your little lie about "filing" and "attached" all you want, bitch, it won't work. The bolding is merely to stand out, I'm not the least bitt pissed, I'm enjoying exposing two gutless, welching turds: ou're a lying ****, shown by your refusal to admit that you lied AND your refusal to take a self banning bet on the OTHER lies in post # 25. What's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker??????

RX Senior
    You can ignore your little lie about "filing" and "attached" all you want, bitch, it won't work. The bolding is merely to stand out, I'm not the least bitt pissed, I'm enjoying exposing two gutless, welching turds: ou're a lying ****, shown by your refusal to admit that you lied AND your refusal to take a self banning bet on the OTHER lies in post # 25. What's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker??????
    So, you are accepting the wager? I can post the information? Yes or no?

RX Senior
    This is funny. You are what we all knew you are....a loud mouth, shit talking, angry old man who is so frustrated with his life that he tries to take his anger out on a group of anonymous people with views that are different from yours. Think about the bet for a couple of days, I will be back Saturday or Sunday and I will leave the bet open until then. I pray you say yes because I want these people to see who you really are. Again, if I am wrong, why would you care?

You deserve everything that you are getting Ervin XXXXXXXXX and if you want more, keep talking shit

RX Wizard
    This is funny. You are what we all knew you are....a loud mouth, shit talking, angry old man who is so frustrated with his life that he tries to take his anger out on a group of anonymous people with views that are different from yours. Think about the bet for a couple of days, I will be back Saturday or Sunday and I will leave the bet open until then. I pray you say yes because I want these people to see who you really are. Again, if I am wrong, why would you care?

You deserve everything that you are getting Ervin XXXXXXXXX and if you want more, keep talking shit
    You are as bad at deflecting as your welching Butt Buddy, NFL Turds. You don't get to dictate terms, motherfucker, YOU are the slimy, welching, felonious cocksucker who made multiple lies in post # 25, and who is now backing down like a little bitch. You got busted with your slimy word play about "filing" and "attached," now, What's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker?????? Run away for a few days like the bitch you are.

Whats funny is we had a thread the other day about an MMA match at the gym I work at, or one of his choice. HE can take it out on me, and other forum members can wager on it, and we were going to have someone video it so everyone could see.

He could have tried to take his anger out on me haha... but he didnt want to do it. Since I am SOOO short and SOOOOO overweight, he shouldnt have had any problems with me in an MMA ring lol.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

You are as bad at deflecting as your welching Butt Buddy, NFL Turds. You don't get to dictate terms, motherfucker, YOU are the slimy, welching, felonious cocksucker who made multiple lies in post # 25, and who is now backing down like a little bitch. You got busted with your slimy word play about "filing" and "attached," now, What's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker?????? Run away for a few days like the bitch you are.
    Hahahahahah!!

YOU MAD PAUPER??!!!

Get Your Shine Box!!

PAUPER... that never gets old, since YOU, YOURSELF, claimed before a judge, under oath, you fall into that category!

How you gonna pay your property taxes this year?? Dont you owe $2130? Do I need to check the Justice Court dockets for any upcoming lawsuits so you can get some money?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Senior
    No "word play" here, the key word is "filed" and you know the answer. Yes or no? Tired of fucking with you and one way the other, this bet will do it.

Take the bet you busted coward

Another night & another nothing burger

Same shit different day

DaFelch backs out of some more ban bets

HOLY SHIT DaFinch!!!

You have a BUSY APRIL full of LAWSUITS!!!!

SERIOUSLY???!!! 7 LAWSUITS just in the month of APRIL COMING UP????!!!

WOW YOU ARE A FUCKING HUGE PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!

XXXXX
    Small Claims - General Individual Plaintiff
    XXXXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. Calvary Portfolio SVC LLC, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

1:00 PM
    Civil Dismissal Hearing Pursuant to JCRCP41(e)
    XXXXXX
    XXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. CL Verify Llc, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. CCB Credit Services, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. The Check Giant LLC, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX, Jr., Plaintiff(s) vs. ARSTRAT LLC, Defendant(s)

RJC Courtroom 6A

Small Claims Individual
    XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX, ., Plaintiff(s) vs. Quy Dong, Bau Le, Defendant(s)

RJC Courtroom 6A

Small Claims Individual
    XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX., Plaintiff(s) vs. Summergate Homeowners Association Inc, Defendant(s)

RJC Courtroom 1B

Small Claims Individual
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    HOLY SHIT DaFinch!!!

You have a BUSY APRIL full of LAWSUITS!!!!

SERIOUSLY???!!! 7 LAWSUITS just in the month of APRIL COMING UP????!!!

WOW YOU ARE A FUCKING HUGE PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!

XXXXX
    XXXXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. Calvary Portfolio SVC LLC, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

XXXXXX
    XXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. CL Verify Llc, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. CCB Credit Services, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX, Plaintiff(s) vs. The Check Giant LLC, Defendant(s)
    Pro Tempore, Judge
    RJC Courtroom 6A

XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX, Jr., Plaintiff(s) vs. ARSTRAT LLC, Defendant(s)

RJC Courtroom 6A

Small Claims Individual
    XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX, ., Plaintiff(s) vs. Quy Dong, Bau Le, Defendant(s)

RJC Courtroom 6A

Small Claims Individual
    XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX., Plaintiff(s) vs. Summergate Homeowners Association Inc, Defendant(s)

RJC Courtroom 1B

Small Claims Individual
    And of course... guess what guys??

FILED AS A PAUPER!!!

Application to Proceed in Forma Pauperis - Fee Waiver Req
    APPLICATION TO PROCEED IN FORMA PAUPERIS/FEE WAIVER REQ
    01/29/2018 Order to Proceed In Forma Pauperis Granted
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Events & Orders of the Court
    OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    01/19/2018 Start Time Tracking: JCRCP 41(e) - 2 years
    01/19/2018 Start Time Tracking: JCRCP 41(e) - 5 years
    01/19/2018 Start Time Tracking: JCRCP 93
    01/19/2018 Small Claims Affidavit of Complaint - $1000 or less
    Small Claims Complaint $500.00
    01/19/2018 Application to Proceed in Forma Pauperis - Fee Waiver Req
    application to proceed in forma pauperis/fee waiver req
    01/19/2018
    Summons and Complaint
    Dong, Quy Unserved
    01/19/2018
    Summons and Complaint
    Le, Bau Unserved
    01/23/2018 Order to Proceed In Forma Pauperis Granted
    02/02/2018 Motion
    motion for service of small claims complaint by certified mail
    02/09/2018 Order
    Order Denying Motion for Service of Small Claims Complaint by Certified Ma
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    No "word play" here, the key word is "filed" and you know the answer. Yes or no? Tired of fucking with you and one way the other, this bet will do it.

YOU still here? I thought you were slinking off to whimper, crawl under the sink and lick your balls in frustration for a few days(read: "I will be back Saturday or Sunday," lol) Welching scumbag. When are you gonna get it through your thick hillbilly skull that YOU don't get to dictate terms, motherfucker, YOU are the slimy, welching, felonious cocksucker who made multiple lies in post # 25, and who is now backing down like a little bitch. You got busted with your slimy word play about "filing" and "attached," now,

What's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker?????? GO TO BED, BITCH.