Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump at 33% even in GALLUP'S poll, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Ahhhh, here's a two-fer, two scumbags self banning in one day: YOU post what you claim is my address-what was that, you said? " house White/Grey? lmao... Whats the weird rectangle building attached to the left of?" and if I post proof that it's not, you self ban...forever. Bet?
    So I post your address, and you post a recent UTILITY bill showing its not your address?

That would work, yep And I will self ban myself.

OR we can simply meet at UNLV's testing center, take an IQ test, and whoevers is lowest SELF BANS forever.

2 options for you to get me banned from here forever.

And since you are so smart, and I am a moron, scmhuck, so stupid it would seem that the IQ testis the way to go
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

President Trump has a higher approval rating than other world leadersTRUMP

Trumpp USA 42%
    Macron France 28%
    May England 28%
    Merkel Germany 40%

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrumpFollowingFollowing@realDonaldTrump

More

One of the most accurate polls last time around. But #FakeNews likes to say we’re in the 30’s. They are wrong. Some people think numbers could be in the 50's. Together, WE will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

12:07 AM - 14 Nov 2017

RX Wizard
    Centurylink bill works, others are in wife's name. Do we have a bet?

Centurylink bill works, others are in wife's name. Do we have a bet?

RX Wizard
    Dup post

Dup post

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    So I post your address, and you post a recent UTILITY bill showing its not your address?

That would work, yep And I will self ban myself.

OR we can simply meet at UNLV's testing center, take an IQ test, and whoevers is lowest SELF BANS forever.

2 options for you to get me banned from here forever.

And since you are so smart, and I am a moron, scmhuck, so stupid it would seem that the IQ testis the way to go
    So, where you at, bitch? It's been a couple of hours, did you get get bitch slapped by a high schooler for trying to get "consent" after grabbing her crotch? Do we have a bet?

RX Junior
    Wow DaFinch, are you really this big of a loser in real life? That's actually really sad - I always knew there were people out there like you, but now that I've stumbled across this I actually feel sorry for you. Good luck man, I hope things get better for you

So, where you at, bitch? It's been a couple of hours, did you get get bitch slapped by a high schooler for trying to get "consent" after grabbing her crotch? Do we have a bet?
    Nope, not gonna work, cause you could use the bill from your "Fake" business address near China Town. Mortgage or Rent lease. Thought about it, and anyone can get a bill from anywhere lol
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    Nope, not gonna work, cause you could use the bill from your "Fake" business address near China Town. Mortgage or Rent lease. Thought about it, and anyone can get a bill from anywhere lol
    The bill is not from anywhere near there, so, NOW what's your excuse?(back in about an hour, you've got plenty of time to think one up)

Ahhh you got booted from your house and now live near The Orleans... got it. That white/grey house is the old house, or where you stayed with family lmao

Thats how a brother rolls I guess
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Junior
    Just another fucking low life sucking off the tit of the hard working white man. This is why Trump wins - his detractors are scum who always lose.

The bill is not from anywhere near there, so, NOW what's your excuse?(back in about an hour, you've got plenty of time to think one up)
    Did an up to date query.

Your street has a color somewhere in its name and I bet the freeway gets loud as hell doesn't it?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    Did an up to date query.

Your street has a color somewhere in its name and I bet the freeway gets loud as hell doesn't it?
    The Orelans, the freeway, you're all over the place, guess alllll you want, scumbag. Do we, or do we NOT have a bet?

The Orelans, the freeway, you're all over the place, guess alllll you want, scumbag. Do we, or do we NOT have a bet?
    lmao No need to bet now, I already know you live on the color street.... thanks for playing!

Been bored today, so had a lot of time on my hands to actually dig into your life with all the public information floating out there. It really is quite a sad and miserable life.

And most of your lawsuits are just nonsense, thats why the judges keep throwing them out lmao
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    lmao No need to bet now, I already know you live on the color street.... thanks for playing!

Been bored today, so had a lot of time on my hands to actually dig into your life with all the public information floating out there. It really is quite a sad and miserable life.

And most of your lawsuits are just nonsense, thats why the judges keep throwing them out lmao
    Ahhhhh, just as I thought, you motherless ****. You're a fucking welching cocksucker, all you do is run your mouth. If you KNOW it with such certainly, why no bet? And that worthless hilllbillly is suddenly very scarce, stiffs of a feather, flock together.

Ahhhhh, just as I thought, you motherless ****. You're a fucking welching cocksucker, all you do is run your mouth. If you KNOW it with such certainly, why no bet? And that worthless hilllbillly is suddenly very scarce, stiffs of a feather, flock together.
    Hmmmm you wanted to bet just now.... YET never want to bet on an IQ test.

Why is that?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    Hmmmm you wanted to bet just now.... YET never want to bet on an IQ test.

Why is that?
    Don't try to change the subject motherfucker, this is YOU on this page, post # 76:

"So I post your address, and you post a recent UTILITY bill showing its not your address?

That would work, yep And I will self ban myself."

Why no bet, you stalking, psychotic bitch?

RX Senior
    I never kick someone when they are down and if there was ever anyone down, it is you. You really think you can bait me into posting your info? Outta your league Erv, outta your league.

Hope that Harrogate Road deal in F-burg worked out for you.

RX Junior
    Hey DaFinch, not sure how you can show your face around here? Care to dispel these accusations that you are a HUUUUGE loser?

Don't try to change the subject motherfucker, this is YOU on this page, post # 76:

"So I post your address, and you post a recent UTILITY bill showing its not your address?

Not a stalker just calling out your Bullshit... Not a psycho, remember you wont meet me at a psychiatrist and have us each get avaluated, and I will pay for it.... And I am also not a botch, remember who never wants to prove they are right over and over again. Ive given you TONS of opportunities.

So lets meet at the Metro station, UNLV testing Center or Psychiatrist and prove you are right on your MANY accusations of me.... yet you wont. Even tho the 215 is literally in your backyard, and could get anywhere in town in a matter of minutes.

What, are you gonna sue me for violating your civil rights? lmao
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    I never kick someone when they are down and if there was ever anyone down, it is you. You really think you can bait me into posting your info? Outta your league Erv, outta your league.

Hope that Harrogate Road deal in F-burg worked out for you.
    Geez, the fucking welching, gutless cocksuckers are comin' outta the WOODWORK. Don't do me any favors, motherfucker. Here are your last few posts, or, parts of them(you run your mouth so much it quickly gets boring):

Do you agree to be instantly banned by posting personal information?
    (Hillbilly): I would take one for the team

(Hillbilly)Nothing vague about it, you are playing poker with a losing hand. Post that you are ok with me posting your personal information and give me permission to post it and let's see.
    I probably wouldn't post it anyway but I can't stand people that continually talk shit and then run and hide when they get called out(Irony, meet your definition)

(Hillbilly)I'm going to let this shit go but if you insist on continuing..well that is up to you. You put a big ass proverbial target on your back but at your age you should know better. You provide absolutely nothing to this site except antagonistic posts that provide nothing but a narrow minded viewpoint from a narrow minded, bitter individual.

There you have it-a welching, stiffing, punk ass BITCH. And, neither you, or that other stalking nitwit, ever get around to answering an obvious question: if my antagonistic posts disgust you so much, why don't you stay the fuck outta my posts, cocksucker? You and NFL Turds should get a 10 foot dildo, smear it with honey and army ants, and ram it up each others assholes. FUCK you, and the razorback pig you rode in on, hillbilly.

RX Wizard
    Not a stalker just calling out your Bullshit... Not a psycho, remember you wont meet me at a psychiatrist and have us each get avaluated, and I will pay for it.... And I am also not a botch, remember who never wants to prove they are right over and over again. Ive given you TONS of opportunities.

So lets meet at the Metro station, UNLV testing Center or Psychiatrist and prove you are right on your MANY accusations of me.... yet you wont. Even tho the 215 is literally in your backyard, and could get anywhere in town in a matter of minutes.

What, are you gonna sue me for violating your civil rights? lmao

YOU proposed a bet, and ran like a little bitch when called, and I'M the bullshitter?!?! Yeah, anything you say SHORT EYES. Try not to get arrested for a sexual offense, Short Eyes, and go play that 16,000 to 1 shot again somewhere.