Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump at 33% even in GALLUP'S poll, lol

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Cause I dont take breaks when I am working.
    Well, you said you only work two days a week, so, why not go there on one of your off days?

Cause Im not near the strip.

And whats the wager? IF it shows I have never been charged or convicted of any sexual crimes against anyone you get banned by a mod correct? And if I have been charged or convicted, I get banned by a mod?

Thats the bet? You never clarified
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX Wizard
    Cause Im not near the strip.

And whats the wager? IF it shows I have never been charged or convicted of any sexual crimes against anyone you get banned by a mod correct? And if I have been charged or convicted, I get banned by a mod?

Thats the bet? You never clarified
    That's it, you don't know how to read, almost as bad as your infamous, "how can you ask for consent before an act" stupidity-not to mention you seem to think that YOU get to call the shots on the police station. Hey, you thought only one police station in ALL of Las Vegas could provide background checks; you thought 100% of Twittler's accusers were Democrats, and, why? Because some right wing rag spoon fed you a line of shit and you lapped it up like a hungry dog. You thought that the Gold Star widow, who stated that Congresswoman Wilson was a long time family friend, threw Wilson under the bus, and, why? Because you saw a right wing rag post a phony Facebook page. You compared a minor celebrity, who had ONE adult accuser of sexual harassment, to Moore, with NINE accusations, one of which involved pedophilia. Those 4 things scream "MORON!" Oh, and, last but not least, you're a lying welcher. Fuck off, stiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    That's it, you don't know how to read, almost as bad as your infamous, "how can you ask for consent before an act" stupidity-not to mention you seem to think that YOU get to call the shots on the police station. Hey, you thought only one police station in ALL of Las Vegas could provide background checks; you thought 100% of Twittler's accusers were Democrats, and, why? Because some right wing rag spoon fed you a line of shit and you lapped it up like a hungry dog. You thought that the Gold Star widow, who stated that Congresswoman Wilson was a long time family friend, threw Wilson under the bus, and, why? Because you saw a right wing rag post a phony Facebook page. You compared a minor celebrity, who had ONE adult accuser of sexual harassment, to Moore, with NINE accusations, one of which involved pedophilia. Those 4 things scream "MORON!" Oh, and, last but not least, you're a lying welcher. Fuck off, stiff.
    So... you dont want to wager now on all that you accused me of when I am willing to meet and prove you are wrong and get you banned?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    So... you dont want to wager now on all that you accused me of when I am willing to meet and prove you are wrong and get you banned?
    "Ill give you that, I ran"

Yes, you did, like the gutless bitch that you are. Suck cock you psychotic, welching stalking runt-plus, you can hardly go 5 posts without lying: "Just assumed that it was the place to go," even YOU aren't stupid enough to think there is only place in Las Vegas to get that information, and you won't go where I want to go, so, go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    "Ill give you that, I ran"

Yes, you did, like the gutless bitch that you are. Suck cock you psychotic, welching stalking runt-plus, you can hardly go 5 posts without lying: "Just assumed that it was the place to go," even YOU aren't stupid enough to think there is only place in Las Vegas to get that information, and you won't go where I want to go, so, go fuck yourself.
    Ok, so whats the bet if I go to the place you want.

You are banned by a mod when my record shows that you were wrong, and then I have never had any sexual crimes charged or convicted against me.

BUT I will be banned by a mod if it shows that I have had charges or convicted of any sex crime of any form.

DEAL?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    Ok, so whats the bet if I go to the place you want.

You are banned by a mod when my record shows that you were wrong, and then I have never had any sexual crimes charged or convicted against me.

BUT I will be banned by a mod if it shows that I have had charges or convicted of any sex crime of any form.

DEAL?
    Read post # 199, you stupid, motherless ****.