Forum: Industry Talk - Discuss your experiences and the benefits of betting exchanges. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: What a disaster this bitcoin is wonít be playing heritage anymore I guess

1. #1 What a disaster this bitcoin is wonít be playing heritage anymore I guess 
    Sent 2000 last night at 10pm to get back in still pending today. Fees are disgustingly high and get hit 3 times to get it to heritage unbelievably terrible unless Iím missing something

There has been record congestion on the bitcoin network these days, even Blockchain.info posted a large notice about it. We'd expect that processors of all kinds, not just in this industry, become more efficient or at least more informative when delays are to be expected so that users understand going in the wait time will be more delayed.

Is it really higher than sending 3 separate WU or moneygrams?

Quote Originally Posted by ensign_lee View Post
    is it really higher than sending 3 separate wu or moneygrams?
    fees always added back into my account w wu and mg not getting any kickback on the deposit. According to heritage its not their fees so not their problem

And to top it off another well known site takes every cc i own heritage processors kick them out immediately