Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: Best Method ever you can find

1. #1 Best Method ever you can find 
    RX Junior
    Hello, today i will present a new method of betting, this method is based on passion and more passion but in the end you will find a big amount in your bookie's balance.

The method is based on betting on 1.50 Odd, let's do some mathematical operations.

Let's start with 10 euros for example. First step we bet 10 Euros on 1.50 Odd we will win 15 Euros again let's with the some that we won 15 on 1.50 again we will win 22.5 Euros again the hole sum on 1.50 Odd we will win 33.75 then betting again we will win 50.65 Euros...

You can read the rest of the article here
    https://footstatistique.blogspot.com/

Thanks

What

Gabriel Morency Rules!! John Molson's Avatar

RX Junior
    what?
    Check out reddit to find the best method.

RX Junior
    I don't think this could be a good method. In your example you always bet everything, so with just 1 lose, you will lose all your money. It's dangerous. I learned a thing reading and betting around, first thing you have always to do is considering the risks, they are always present. If you start a method considering them and the possibility to lose and you find a method that even with lose is good, you are in the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by nashbe View Post
    Hello, today i will present a new method of betting, this method is based on passion and more passion but in the end you will find a big amount in your bookie's balance.

The method is based on betting on 1.50 Odd, let's do some mathematical operations.

Let's start with 10 euros for example. First step we bet 10 Euros on 1.50 Odd we will win 15 Euros again let's with the some that we won 15 on 1.50 again we will win 22.5 Euros again the hole sum on 1.50 Odd we will win 33.75 then betting again we will win 50.65 Euros...

You can read the rest of the article here
    https://footstatistique.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    "...but in the end you will find a big amount in your bookie's balance" - that about says it all. I was actually trying to find a big amount in my balance. Your method seems real good for bookies' balances!

RX Junior
    Set bet for soccer draw continue 10 time.