Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Pennywise bowl season 2017

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJonny View Post
    I'd rather see the numbers the capper played rather than what the current line or total is. He's posting someone else's plays, not making his own.
    Its been made quite clear from every moderator, lines need to be posted that are available at the time of posting. Who cares what number the current capper posted if it isn't available now??

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Guy posts a record without even posting a single play in this forum this year. What a fucking bozo.

Get lost you loser.
    The record is legit and the total was 59 when he posted the play originally.

Guy posts a record without even posting a single play in this forum this year. What a fucking bozo.

Get lost you loser.
    My thoughts as well...guy showed his true colors at the end and his picks went to garbage. He is an average capper at best period. I dont know why anyone would waste their time posting his plays and much less why ppl want to like know or follow his picks. I mean really folks whatever game he plays literally flip a coin you'll be doing just as good as him.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    The record is legit and the total was 59 when he posted the play originally.
    His record here is 0-0-0. GL to him.

RX Member
    I will always look for his plays, Pennywise made me great money in baseball in 2016.

Good luck to all who follow.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworker View Post
    I will always look for his plays, Pennywise made me great money in baseball in 2016.

The Detroit Pistons won the NBA Championship once too. Good team back then.

Quote Originally Posted by hardworker View Post

I was there as well all season....He did have a super run of like 30 games...HOWEVER if you followed the rest of his plays the entire season after the streak ended you would have ended up damn near even to loser if you followed his units. Its all documented guy had a good streak, then went on the slide back to even. But I am sure you jumped on when he was hot and had the self discipline to jump off when he started sliding. Why does everyone make such a big deal about his streak? It makes no sense I call bull shit on anyone who says they made money off of it and didnt give it all back.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I was there as well all season....He did have a super run of like 30 games...HOWEVER if you followed the rest of his plays the entire season after the streak ended you would have ended up damn near even to loser if you followed his units. Its all documented guy had a good streak, then went on the slide back to even. But I am sure you jumped on when he was hot and had the self discipline to jump off when he started sliding. Why does everyone make such a big deal about his streak? It makes no sense I call bull shit on anyone who says they made money off of it and didnt give it all back.
    of course they do. Like BR, people only play the winners and stay away from the losers. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    of course they do. Like BR, people only play the winners and stay away from the losers. Lol
    ALWAYS!!!....If I had a penny everytime someone "jumped on" the winners in a thread but were to "smart" and stayed off the losers...HaHa these damn clowns and their blind followers.

His record here is 0-0-0. GL to him.
    Never said it didn't start at 0-0-0 here. My statement was his record this year was legitimate.

RX Local
    Never said it didn't start at 0-0-0 here. My statement was his record this year was legitimate.
    You telling me it's legit doesn't mean anything to me and the smart posters here.

You telling me it's legit doesn't mean anything to me and the smart posters here.
    You're right Enfuego. I sense you trying to pick a fight. You're right on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Instead, He and the guys that started a new PRIVATE forum used the RX PM system to grab as many posters as possible.
    which is against the rules here.

It became a shit storm when they found out that someone was leaking PW plays here. First it was Incubus, then others
    They didn't like that so they came here to start All kinds of trouble.
    Many Posters were banned or placed on post review. As they Trashed and Bashed so many and caused so much trouble here.

It finally died down when I cleared all the Trouble makers... and when PW plays stunk up the joint

All this because he would get a couple of bashers in his regular MLB threads.

After Multiple times of Thanking Me for getting rid of most, he turned on Me and the RX. because they were still popping up here and there.
    Plus the Main Trouble makers had his ear and was telling him they would provide him with a Bash Free Forum.

Multiple times he was asked to post in the Tracker forum where he wouldn't get the BS, but he passed because he likes to have the Floor

The First sign of trouble from those guys, this will be Moved Downstairs

I even got a invite to join the club. Now I know what happened to some of the posters names that I no longer see here at the RX.

You guys do a great job>I have all the respect for you and HacheMan and the other moderators of the best gambling forum on the net!

This guy’s pick were insanely good last year so I am all for seeing what he is picking, Thanks!

RX Local
    You're right Enfuego. I sense you trying to pick a fight. You're right on everything.
    No dude, you're shilling for this clown.

He didn't post one single play in this forum this year yet you're touting his record as if it's legit. We all see through that bullshit.

His record here is 0-0-0. That's it. Get his balls off your chin.

Good Morning all, Pennywise 2017 Bowl Season is starting out 0-0. Just wanted to make sure Enfuego is aware of this. As stated to StevieRay,
    my bad, for not time stamping his first two plays. For the results here I will use 61.5 total for Oregon/Boise St. Yes United this is the best
    gambling site on the internet, I've been a member here since 2005. I think the members here do enjoy viewing the picks judging by the
    3400 views in a 48 hour period. So good luck to everyone, hope you and your families have a safe and happy holidays. I hope that the
    information in this thread will provide more winners than losers for the rest of the college football season.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by djdj View Post
    Good Morning all, Pennywise 2017 Bowl Season is starting out 0-0. Just wanted to make sure Enfuego is aware of this. As stated to StevieRay,
    my bad, for not time stamping his first two plays. For the results here I will use 61.5 total for Oregon/Boise St. Yes United this is the best
    gambling site on the internet, I've been a member here since 2005. I think the members here do enjoy viewing the picks judging by the
    3400 views in a 48 hour period. So good luck to everyone, hope you and your families have a safe and happy holidays. I hope that the
    information in this thread will provide more winners than losers for the rest of the college football season.
    Why are you talking as if you're Pennywise?

Good Luck with your plays today.

RX Member
    GL
    glitchy start to Troy game

Dont get it twisted djdj, everyone who views this thread or any thread with the word penny in the title for the picks. Id say more than half look at it for the entertainment and the train wreck it will become. Trust me views do not equal support. Anyone who has paid attention to this forum daily for years(such as myself) understands this and knows the REAL story of this whole situation start to finish, cut out the passive/aggresvie shit and dont get the big head...SMH 3400views in 48hrs....SMH HaHa

You have a great day Stock. Enjoy the bowls!

You have a great day Stock. Enjoy the bowls!
    Will do djdj....Thank you so much for this valuable information.

2017 BOWL SEASON

Saturday Dec 16
    Troy/North Texas under 62

TROY/NORTH TEXAS

I will be surprised if they combine for 38 pts... Let alone 62 !

Seriously. This is one of those games where you go "HUH"

No way this game reaches the 60s...NOT ENOUGH CONSISTENT FIREPOWER !!

WOW.....

They will combine for close to 38 points at the half.

No dude, you're shilling for this clown.

He didn't post one single play in this forum this year yet you're touting his record as if it's legit. We all see through that bullshit.

His record here is 0-0-0. That's it. Get his balls off your chin.
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Will do djdj....Thank you so much for this valuable information.
    Come on Enfuego, this is VALUABLE info your reading in here!