Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Pennywise bowl season 2017

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    No dude, you're shilling for this clown.

He didn't post one single play in this forum this year yet you're touting his record as if it's legit. We all see through that bullshit.

His record here is 0-0-0. That's it. Get his balls off your chin.
    Enfucko I am not shilling for him. You obviously have a problem that I made a statement about his record. I am on the "other" forum and I know what his record was for the year. He is 0-0-0 here. I don't give two fucks if you do or do not believe me, or play his plays. I made a statement and unlike most people on here I'm sticking to the statement I made. Enough said! Go back to your fucking hole and start crying about why people don't recognize you when you go on a hot streak you big ball baby!

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    Enfucko I am not shilling for him. You obviously have a problem that I made a statement about his record. I am on the "other" forum and I know what his record was for the year. He is 0-0-0 here. I don't give two fucks if you do or do not believe me, or play his plays. I made a statement and unlike most people on here I'm sticking to the statement I made. Enough said! Go back to your fucking hole and start crying about why people don't recognize you when you go on a hot streak you big ball baby!
    This is all everyone needs to know. You are here to finger his asshole and shill for him.

He sucks and we all know it.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Loves2kickass View Post
    Come on Enfuego, this is VALUABLE info your reading in here!
    Pennywise sucks. He's like that old poster Randizzle that went on a hot streak here and everyone donated money to him before he went tout and crashed.

The guy even got clowns here to buy him a new laptop haha.

Pennywise sucks. He's like that old poster Randizzle that went on a hot streak here and everyone donated money to him before he went tout and crashed.

The guy even got clowns here to buy him a new laptop haha.
    I guess what your saying is you didn't follow this valuable info and wager the Troy/N. Texas Under 62? It's looking great at the half (42 total points) lol. He said he'd be suprised if both teams scored 38 total points. Haha, hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    I even got a invite to join the club. Now I know what happened to some of the posters names that I no longer see here at the RX.

You guys do a great job>I have all the respect for you and HacheMan and the other moderators of the best gambling forum on the net!
    Join the club? What club would that be?

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Loves2kickass View Post
    I guess what your saying is you didn't follow this valuable info and wager the Troy/N. Texas Under 62? It's looking great at the half (42 total points) lol. He said he'd be suprised if both teams scored 38 total points. Haha, hilarious.
    I followed it for the fade haha.

I followed it for the fade haha.

RX Local
    Can Boise score 61?

RX Member
    Nice call on the under clown! Please post some more fades!

LOL. We have cats on this forum who posts info or share plays and are PROVEN winners based to their TOTAL units, or grams, by ya man G. But ain't much love for such people. When jackwagons that are tout and tout wannabe's post, everybody jumps on in and sprinkle love and care. Smart posters would know what's up. Those that are butt hurt behind the screen and expresses on the forum, we know who and what you are. I don't know what the other forums are and don't have a care for it/them. I only use the RX here. So don't be counting, listing, or validating shit up in here. If y'all want to promote whoever, do it. Y'all bunch of scammers. And some of y'all are just as Enfuego said: schillers. Only jackwagons and schillers would try and start shit up in my joints because y'all know for a FACT, ya man G is winning in football EVERY season. Not like you scammers who tout the shit out of yourselves on some fluke streak but don't count every single loss. GTFH!!!

G

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassHoppa4Sports View Post
    LOL. We have cats on this forum who posts info or share plays and are PROVEN winners based to their TOTAL units, or grams, by ya man G. But ain't much love for such people. When jackwagons that are tout and tout wannabe's post, everybody jumps on in and sprinkle love and care. Smart posters would know what's up. Those that are butt hurt behind the screen and expresses on the forum, we know who and what you are. I don't know what the other forums are and don't have a care for it/them. I only use the RX here. So don't be counting, listing, or validating shit up in here. If y'all want to promote whoever, do it. Y'all bunch of scammers. And some of y'all are just as Enfuego said: schillers. Only jackwagons and schillers would try and start shit up in my joints because y'all know for a FACT, ya man G is winning in football EVERY season. Not like you scammers who tout the shit out of yourselves on some fluke streak but don't count every single loss. GTFH!!!

G
    Excellent G , nflllll babbbyyyy

RX Senior
    Why are you talking as if you're Pennywise?
    well someone is having a bad day

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    well someone is having a bad day
    Great day. You?

RX Local
    Over

Pennywise
    2017 BOWL SEASON

1-1 -0.10 units

RX Wizard
    Nice gift win on that Over.

RX Senior
    Good split anyway.. Turnovers killed the under and saved the over

Scottcarter was caught making out with Caitlin Jenner MikeB's Avatar
    I can’t figure out why people can’t just let his person post plays from
    “Pennywise”, and as long as an accurate record is being posted. Why can’t it just be left it alone....?

Let Mike (Betall) do his job and keep a close eye on this particular thread for anything that HE deems inappropriate and let him take whatever action he deems necessary.....

I may use it as a fade, or I may use it as a tool to enhance something else that I’m looking at....

Who’s business is going it but mine....?

What can’t he just post....?
    "Everything you read on the internet is not entirely accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Typical Penny season right here today....1 win, 1 loss=Juiced....Typical for anyone who truly followed ALL of his plays here including his "famous" mlb streak in 2016. Might have made some money during the streak, but if you're truthful and followed ALL the plays till he left you ended up down. Period...Never seen more ppl worship an average capper.

You really are a bitter soul? It's the next day for gosh sakes? Give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by djdj View Post
    You really are a bitter soul? It's the next day for gosh sakes? Give it a rest.
    Of course we got to put those losing days behind us...Today is always another day to get juiced!

Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    I even got a invite to join the club. Now I know what happened to some of the posters names that I no longer see here at the RX.

You guys do a great job>I have all the respect for you and HacheMan and the other moderators of the best gambling forum on the net!
    Thank You United for the kind words. But it's Posters like yourself that's the Heart beat of The RX and makes this The Best Gambling / Sports Forum around.

Over the years we have seen some Great handicappers come and go, with a lot Staying.
    I know there are a lot of guys that post at multiple forums and there's nothing against that.

I just want this forum to stay as Clean as possible. We all have come across some type of drama, it's just hard to avoid , but We Will try our best to abide by the Rules
    and that's why that Group of guys went behind our backs by using the PM system here to grab posters. Only that a ton of those guys even got screwed in the long run.
    being held out on plays or released to them way after a line had changed.

Anyway, we will keep an eye on this Thread.

Thank you

Fuck "drama," just want the Cat. Sending a "Perot" team to get me that feline.

~T~

OVER 64

FAU will put up 55 themselves.....

Too much offense here with FAU and against Akron who is always friendly with points...

Akron like they always do will get 20ish based on junk .... They will get 7 or 10 in the 1st half...but they are great at getting junk points at the end of the game...

I have it...

FAU 55
    AKRON 24