Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Bookie Report Bowls

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Last night he had FIU as a monster, but as Init mentions most of the offshore books had the majority of bets/$$ on FIU. Why should we take his client base seriously? Its one small part of the country. His clients bet Temple, offshore had the opposite. I would rather look at the offshore numbers rather than his clients.

I hammered the Under and had a regular play on Temple. I saw his monster need on FIU and for a second wondered if I was on the right side. Turns out I was.

Why is this thread relevant, other than its a bookie telling us his exposure from one small pocket of the country??

Not sure why people have to think they need to point out the obvious every single FN day. You brainiacs are too dumb to even consider his players are 'WINNING'. Fade or play what he's posting and stop worrying or making a bunch of unnecessary noise. Worry about your pocketbook vs all others. Most here are adults so buyer beware, caveat emptor. Happy holidays to ALL.

It's BR's thread. Like it or hate it people like to know what his book needs are.

Remember, it takes time for BR to post his needs and he doesn't have to do that.
    *CBB Madness 15-7 (68%) *CBB Buckets: 133-96-3 (58%) *NHL: 7-10 (-4.45 Units) *NBA: 2-1 (73%)

Quote Originally Posted by vinny vegas View Post
    Not sure why people have to think they need to point out the obvious every single FN day. You brainiacs are too dumb to even consider his players are 'WINNING'. Fade or play what he's posting and stop worrying or making a bunch of unnecessary noise. Worry about your pocketbook vs all others. Most here are adults so buyer beware, caveat emptor. Happy holidays to ALL.
    Bravo!
    *CBB Madness 15-7 (68%) *CBB Buckets: 133-96-3 (58%) *NHL: 7-10 (-4.45 Units) *NBA: 2-1 (73%)

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantain View Post
    Where did u get them percents from??? Thanks bro

RX Senior
    bookie report and rounding i appreciate it. and thanks for posting in bold, it lets me skip all the other bullshit as a scroll down. i know what im looking at and what im looking for. i am looking for re-affirmation, not a play because i dont have an opinion. it may change my numbers i play a little, but not change my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    Where did u get them percents from??? Thanks bro
    William Hill...they have 107 locations in Nevada.

RX Junior
    William Hill...they have 107 locations in Nevada.
    Ok but whats the internet site wana check out the betting percents thanks bro

Ok but whats the internet site wana check out the betting percents thanks bro
    twitter

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by 1osubucks View Post
    twitter
    Im old school just go to twitter and type in william hill ?? New yo this thanks

RX Junior
    How do i get to this internet site would like to check it out ???? Thanks

Im old school just go to twitter and type in william hill ?? New yo this thanks
    yes

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by skins85 View Post
    bookie report and rounding i appreciate it. and thanks for posting in bold, it lets me skip all the other bullshit as a scroll down. i know what im looking at and what im looking for. i am looking for re-affirmation, not a play because i dont have an opinion. it may change my numbers i play a little, but not change my bet.
    Re-affirmation.

Because a bookie in his neck of the woods, with numbers that don't reflect the general betting markets, helps you out how??

Dong,

I got your son right here, suck on it. You're just another loud mouthed asshole with little skill at handicapping. Fuck off.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by 1osubucks View Post
    yes
    I went to Twitter and i dont see where betting percents are at ??

RX Wizard
    How do i get to this internet site would like to check it out ???? Thanks
    For all of you that just want to be assholes..........explain how his numbers help you when the betting markets are completely opposite???

I said its great he posts his plays, but you all act as if its some great physical challenge. He posts a list, no analysis or anything else. Its not that hard. Its just one guy posting picks. Doesn't take a whole lot of time.......and nobody can explain how it helps.

A local posting needs. I'm sure he's making money, but nobody here can explain how it helps except for the guy with the super secret bookie following system.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    Fade or follow, son. But we are all proud of your under and Temple play. Hey care to share with us who wins the Superbowl last year??
    This from the king of posting after a game or when a game is decided telling us he had the winning side. The last time you posted before a game was Seattle on Sunday night. You lost both. Eagles and Over.

If I gave you last year's SB you would still find a way to lose.

RX Senior
    Biz,
    simply put because in the past it has made me money.
    i dont really need any other data than that. even in a tough stretch it still holds value to me because a proven track record and cash in my pocket. yes he is on the other side of the juice and no i dont play all of his plays. but if it makes me money then great.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by skins85 View Post
    Biz,
    simply put because in the past it has made me money.
    i dont really need any other data than that. even in a tough stretch it still holds value to me because a proven track record and cash in my pocket. yes he is on the other side of the juice and no i dont play all of his plays. but if it makes me money then great.
    Skins,

If you have found a way for it to provide value thats great and I wish you continued success with all of your action.

My only point is that based on the record, and his regional territory, its difficult to use it as is. Which is what many claim to do. If you play EVERY play, which nobody does, then you'll probably win.....because most bookies win.

If he's posting needs that aren't the same as the overall markets, I don't see the value. My issue is people coming in here talking like this thread is the gospel. It isn't, but guys like Shlong can't offer a reasonable response like you did. He just babbles something lame.

Continued success to you sir, appreciate the response.

RX Senior
    i do have a question though as it relates to betting public. how can you trust the betting percentages if the info comes from the books themselves. i know sites use multiple books and then they show how it spreads across multiple books but how does that work. your getting the info from the book, makes sense that you shouldnt trust it. that may be a dumb question but are the required to give the information out or no? do they just do it because they can or because they have to? seems like any information on a game that is given out from a book that they dont have to tell shouldnt be trusted anyway. people want to fade the public, so if its that easy the information these books will let out would obviously be given out knowing how people would interpret it also right? sorry if this is clutter.

RX Junior
    For all of you that just want to be assholes..........explain how his numbers help you when the betting markets are completely opposite???

I said its great he posts his plays, but you all act as if its some great physical challenge. He posts a list, no analysis or anything else. Its not that hard. Its just one guy posting picks. Doesn't take a whole lot of time.......and nobody can explain how it helps.

A local posting needs. I'm sure he's making money, but nobody here can explain how it helps except for the guy with the super secret bookie following system.
    Ok can u send me link to that site at william hill thanks again

RX Junior
    Skins,

If you have found a way for it to provide value thats great and I wish you continued success with all of your action.

My only point is that based on the record, and his regional territory, its difficult to use it as is. Which is what many claim to do. If you play EVERY play, which nobody does, then you'll probably win.....because most bookies win.

If he's posting needs that aren't the same as the overall markets, I don't see the value. My issue is people coming in here talking like this thread is the gospel. It isn't, but guys like Shlong can't offer a reasonable response like you did. He just babbles something lame.

Continued success to you sir, appreciate the response.
    i really appreciate reading everyone’s opinion. Especially yours. I think you’ve made your point. Would you please stop cluttering BR’s thread and maybe start your own. I really mean this in the nicest and most polite way possible. Thanks! Merry Christmas everyone

This from the king of posting after a game or when a game is decided telling us he had the winning side. The last time you posted before a game was Seattle on Sunday night. You lost both. Eagles and Over.

If I gave you last year's SB you would still find a way to lose.

Always nice to hear from a fan. What exactly is your purpose here again, besides stirring up some shit about a topic that has already been discussed ad infinitum?

And while you're going through my post history, don't forget to read the ones where I'm getting paid out 4-7k.

RX Junior
    Here’s an idea. Let this thread be for BR to post his needs/picks/information whatever you personally would like to call it. Then use it however you desire.

Merry Christmas! Look forward to the next post.

Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    Always nice to hear from a fan. What exactly is your purpose here again, besides stirring up some shit about a topic that has already been discussed ad infinitum?

And while you're going through my post history, don't forget to read the ones where I'm getting paid out 4-7k.

donger if you don't mind please pm me if you have a weekend parlay coming up. Last week both were very close. Much appreciated.

This thread belongs to?

Come on guys really..... Start a new thread if you have different opinions/ideas/suggestions