Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Bookie Report Bowls

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soprano View Post
    This thread belongs to?

Come on guys really..... Start a new thread if you have different opinions/ideas/suggestions
    No $hit these SOB's Have taken over.. WTF

Bookie just start another thread every day ,you don't have to put up with these idiots your information is valuable

RX Senior
    I wonder if most guys in here don't know how bookies work? They don't win every big game. Most profitable operations are going to garner a great deal of their profits from teasers, parlays, reverses, exotics, etc.

While it certainly helps to know where a big book is at on a game, I thi,k blindly following at will, will eventually get you juiced out or very close.

Just my 2 cents...

RX Member
    I have told you guys in the past that there is no way to win betting on bookiereports needs. His needs are way below .500. If you look at all the sports bookiereports needs are 450-480, and if you also include the 10% vig you pay when you lose a bet, you will end up down even more money. Some people must love to learn the hard way.

NBA

YTD 83-80
    5-8 monster
    2-0 super monster

---------------------------------
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL

YTD 73-96
    9-5 monster

-----------------------

NFL

YTD 106-97
    19-15 monster
    7-1 super monster
    2-0 super duper monster

---------------------------
    COLLEGE FOOTBALL

YTD 178-185
    38-39 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster

----------------------------------------------
    FINAL STANDINGS FOR MLB PLAYOFFS

YTD MLB playoff results 10-22
    1-5 monster plays

Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post
    I have told you guys in the past that there is no way to win betting on bookiereports needs. His needs are way below .500. If you look at all the sports bookiereports needs are 450-480, and if you also include the 10% vig you pay when you lose a bet, you will end up down even more money. Some people must love to learn the hard way.

NBA

YTD 83-80
    5-8 monster
    2-0 super monster

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

YTD 73-96
    9-5 monster

-----------------------

NFL

YTD 106-97
    19-15 monster
    7-1 super monster
    2-0 super duper monster

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

YTD 178-185
    38-39 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster

1-5 monster plays
    Appreciate the record keeping

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NBALEGEND View Post
    i really appreciate reading everyone’s opinion. Especially yours. I think you’ve made your point. Would you please stop cluttering BR’s thread and maybe start your own. I really mean this in the nicest and most polite way possible. Thanks! Merry Christmas everyone

No problem. I'll also just ignore Shlong.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Its great BR takes the time to post his needs, but I have no idea why people think this thread is so valuable. If you just follow the needs or monsters, you aren't really winning.

If you use it to add to your handicapping, again I fail to see the value.

Last night he had FIU as a monster, but as Init mentions most of the offshore books had the majority of bets/$$ on FIU. Why should we take his client base seriously? Its one small part of the country. His clients bet Temple, offshore had the opposite. I would rather look at the offshore numbers rather than his clients.

I hammered the Under and had a regular play on Temple. I saw his monster need on FIU and for a second wondered if I was on the right side. Turns out I was.

Why is this thread relevant, other than its a bookie telling us his exposure from one small pocket of the country??
    This is a whole lot of fucking patting yourself on the back for winning a game in which your opponent's four-year starter (and best player) at QB went down on the first drive, after securing a first down in enemy territory, after the team you bet had gone three and out.

A lot of fucking gall to talk about being on the "right side" in this situation.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post

NBA

YTD 83-80
    5-8 monster
    2-0 super monster

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

YTD 73-96
    9-5 monster

-----------------------

NFL

YTD 106-97
    19-15 monster
    7-1 super monster
    2-0 super duper monster

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

YTD 178-185
    38-39 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster

1-5 monster plays
    You're a beast at keeping records!

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by The Computer Group View Post
    You're a beast at keeping records!
    We all remember when "Outhouse Tim" kept the RodFathers' records which were often inaccurate.......I wonder what happened to those fellows ? Maybe the RodFather was tapped-out, he was a high-roller. I hope his health held-up. Sports betting can do-a-guy [in] sometimes.

RX Member
    Lloyd and The Computer Group...no problem at all. Glad I can help everyone. I can tell a lot of people appreciate it.

Holy Hell. These people are brain dead.

The people who don't understand how valuable this information is & come in BR's threads to troll deserve to be kicked in the nuts.

Please stop.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by SABRWinners View Post
    This is a whole lot of fucking patting yourself on the back for winning a game in which your opponent's four-year starter (and best player) at QB went down on the first drive, after securing a first down in enemy territory, after the team you bet had gone three and out.

A lot of fucking gall to talk about being on the "right side" in this situation.
    ANOTHER THAT MISSED THE POINT.

He says his need was FIU, when the betting markets had the opposite.

If I followed his "need", I lose. Thats the point, it isn't about back slapping. I don't need this forum to jack me off after a win, I was merely pointing out how his need was completely different from the betting markets.....and if I had followed them it would have gotten me off a winner.

You want to extrapolate an entire fucking game on 2 drives, thats brilliant.

As for knucklecup, you get the same question everyone else gets. Maybe you'll be the first to help us out.

How does this information help you?? For all of the people that get all fired up defending this thread, not a single person has explained how they use the info and how they profit from it. Not one.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by SABRWinners View Post

Biz. We can say the same about ur threads or any one else’s. They hit some. Lose some. Who cares. Let the man post

RX Junior

If I followed his "need", I lose. Thats the point, it isn't about back slapping. I don't need this forum to jack me off after a win, I was merely pointing out how his need was completely different from the betting markets.....and if I had followed them it would have gotten me off a winner.

As for knucklecup, you get the same question everyone else gets. Maybe you'll be the first to help us out.

How does this information help you?? For all of the people that get all fired up defending this thread, not a single person has explained how they use the info and how they profit from it. Not one.
    would love to see you start your own thread where you can teach all of us how to analyze the betting markets and pick winners!

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    Where did u get them percents from??? Thanks bro
    Anyone know what site these percents are from ???? Thanks

RX Member
    BIZ does make a VERY valid point. Yet everyone does seem to skip past that very point and attack him. Win or lose, noone is asking for BR to not post. BIZs question is simply, HOW DO YOU USE HIS INFO TO WIN over .500? In an example of yesterdays need, it did not reflect the majority need. With that said, knuckleup, how do you use BRs needs when capping your games?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Inittowinit View Post
    BIZ does make a VERY valid point. Yet everyone does seem to skip past that very point and attack him. Win or lose, noone is asking for BR to not post. BIZs question is simply, HOW DO YOU USE HIS INFO TO WIN over .500? In an example of yesterdays need, it did not reflect the majority need. With that said, knuckleup, how do you use BRs needs when capping your games?

for the 500th time.........

IF I LIKE A PLAY BEFORE EVEN LOOKING AT BR's THREAD>>>> THEN I OPEN HIS THREAD AND SEE HE NEEDS A MONSTER NEED ON IT... I DOUBLE UP MY BET (SOMETIMES), IF I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS HOW HIS INFO HELPS ME AND ANY ONE ELSE WHO LIKES HIS INFO...

NO ONE SHOULD BLIND TAIL ANYONE.

And biz is over there running a tout service. he is no better than BR.

RX Local
    All we need is for some one to say they bet with BR But no one has. Wonder why.....

hahaha someone said Shlong

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NBALEGEND View Post
    would love to see you start your own thread where you can teach all of us how to analyze the betting markets and pick winners!
    I have had many winning threads over the years on this forum. I started a blog earlier this year, and had a winning record in every sport. I have many people that receive daily emails with my plays, and they aren't free. So to answer your question, I do that on a daily basis. Analyzing the betting markets is one of the things that I do that helps get me onto winners. Knowing what to look for and how to apply that information is a key component for me. So when I see someone post a need, one that doesn't agree with the general betting market, I ask questions.

I asked a very specific question, and instead of simply answering a very legitimate question, I get petty sniping and juvenile insults. The simple fact that not one person can articulate how they use this to their advantage tells me one thing......nobody can. Why many of you act as if I kicked your dog is incredible to me. Inittowinit gets it, he's one of the few that has made an intelligent reply to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by statman03 View Post
    Biz........fuck off
    This is pure brilliance. Another with the inability to answer a very simple question. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter03 View Post
    Biz. We can say the same about ur threads or any one else’s. They hit some. Lose some. Who cares. Let the man post
    Dexter, I never said he couldn't post. I simply asked how do people use the information to make winning plays. Its a fair question, and not one person has answered it. Many people start threads with picks, some with explanations or with LTKA making a stat based line and going from there, many just post a play. If someone has a thread with a winning record, obviously that is valuable.

So i simply asked, how do so many fans of this thread make money with the information. Thats all.

And nobody can.

Quote Originally Posted by knucklecup View Post
    Holy Hell. These people are brain dead.

The people who don't understand how valuable this information is & come in BR's threads to troll deserve to be kicked in the nuts.

Please stop.
    You know knucklecup, many of us don't understand how valuable this information is. You know why?? Because according to the records, unless they are wrong, nobody is winning following the plays. So please help us out, since many of us don't understand. Tell me specifically how you use this information? Its one guy who claims to be a bookie, from the south, that doesn't represent the betting markets as a whole. The Temple game was the latest example. His need was the opposite of the general betting market, yet all of you are telling me his information is valuable.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter03 View Post
    for the 500th time.........

IF I LIKE A PLAY BEFORE EVEN LOOKING AT BR's THREAD>>>> THEN I OPEN HIS THREAD AND SEE HE NEEDS A MONSTER NEED ON IT... I DOUBLE UP MY BET (SOMETIMES), IF I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS HOW HIS INFO HELPS ME AND ANY ONE ELSE WHO LIKES HIS INFO...

NO ONE SHOULD BLIND TAIL ANYONE.

And biz is over there running a tout service. he is no better than BR.
    Dexter, no need to be dramatic about it, but you do make a point. Sounds like you disregard all info EXCEPT Monsters. Thus you compare your bets with monster plays. Note taken. Hopefully BR continues to post.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Inittowinit View Post
    Dexter, no need to be dramatic about it, but you do make a point. Sounds like you disregard all info EXCEPT Monsters. Thus you compare your bets with monster plays. Note taken. Hopefully BR continues to post.
    See how easy that was??

I never said I was better than BR, and yes I run a service. What does that have to do with anything??

My point was his monster, which lost, didn't correlate to the general betting markets which had more money and tickets on FIU. So I asked how this information was helpful. If you can win with information like that great for you. Continued success with this information.

RX Member
    See how easy that was??

I never said I was better than BR, and yes I run a service. What does that have to do with anything??

My point was his monster, which lost, didn't correlate to the general betting markets which had more money and tickets on FIU. So I asked how this information was helpful. If you can win with information like that great for you. Continued success with this information.
    Biz, I totallly agree with your question/post. I have been a loyal follower of BR, even dating back couple years ago when he started. This year ive tried everything. His original post was mentioning how we should follow the book, how he always does well against his players. In the MLB thread, he mentioned how he wins in playoffs (was well below .500). In his first NCAAF post he mentioned how he kills it (well below .500). In Bowl Games he mentioned how he always does well (0-3, 1 of those being a monster).

I tried everything. In the begininng tried playing his plays blindly, got murdered. What sucked even more was the amount of plays. Then someone mentioned just do your own handicapping, then match it with your plays, knowing this is a book in texas. So, i did my own capping, had some plays that seemed like the IDEAL against the public plays (like last night florida atlantic) and seeing he needed the other side as a monster, swayed me away.

In the end, its my own fault. Im the one following or going into the thread. Im not blaming BR nor do i want to have him NOT post. BUT, two things I cant stand is 1. A poster not posting a record. 2. A poster saying how good they do and touting it, then back tracking.

Uhm, Mods?

See how easy that was??

Thank you. Now go get your shine box and GTFO.

Biz maybe they are fading his plays? who the hell knows, who the hell cares.... your comments could lead one to think you have a wealth of information available for each game from offshore and you are hitting at a big clip, rarely if ever losing ??? Instead of bashing here, why not start your own thread? Maybe you can call the thread "My Bizness - guaranteed winners? Just a thought, it is the holiday season, why not share all your winners?