Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Bookie Report Bowls

Page 1 of 16 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Bookie Report Bowls 
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,091
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
    I wish you all the best..Not sure if this counts as a bowl or not
    Need:
    Akron +22.5 (anti Lane action)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    48
    thanks br any input is greet!!thank
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    354
    Akron +22.5 LOSER

    -------------------------

    YTD 178-183
    38-38 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    51
    Ugh, Akron showing up would have been nice for my Over!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,091
    smu -3.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    I
    Posts
    1,758
    Saw the bw group hit tcu heavy at -2.5 earlier in the week.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX SemiGod theDonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post
    Akron +22.5 LOSER

    -------------------------

    YTD 178-183
    38-38 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster
    Since this is his bowl thread, why not just track that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    panama city, panama
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    Since this is his bowl thread, why not just track that?
    please keep total college football record, some of us are interested in how BR does in all college football picks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    "Quitting when you're ahead isn't the same as quitting" daboyzinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On the way to a G.A. meeting!
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by big wang View Post
    Saw the bw group hit tcu heavy at -2.5 earlier in the week.
    Thanks bw always nice to know who they're hitting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Member Aflacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    508
    Thank you BR and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
    I would rather have a grand-daughter working in a cathouse than have a grandson playing for the Yankees. Those that have no respect for the Flag, were never handed a folded one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    I
    Posts
    1,758
    Quote Originally Posted by daboyzinblue View Post
    Thanks bw always nice to know who they're hitting
    Tbh, their plays have been so-so since he was sentenced.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Member dbear52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    350
    Thank you BR! Happy Bowl Season my man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local TonyMar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    LOL @ Copy & Paster, Paste & Copier
    Posts
    15,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post
    Akron +22.5 LOSER

    -------------------------

    YTD 178-183
    38-38 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster
    Thank you for all your effort to track these plays....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    5,559
    BR, your players must be related to the smu qb. Lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    354
    scrubs...I agree with you that all the college football win/loss records should be together. (regular season/bowl games). I will continue to do what I am doing.


    -------------------------------------------------------



    TonyMar...your welcome. I know a lot of people are happy that I am keeping track of the win/loss records in each sport.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    354
    smu -3.5 LOSER

    -----------------

    YTD 178-184
    38-38 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    13,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post
    scrubs...I agree with you that all the college football win/loss records should be together. (regular season/bowl games). I will continue to do what I am doing.


    -------------------------------------------------------



    TonyMar...your welcome. I know a lot of people are happy that I am keeping track of the win/loss records in each sport.
    I like the record keeping. It is very shocking
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,091
    1st Monster of the Bowls...over the years these hit at a 60% clip or higher
    Florida International +7 (MONSTER)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    BR anything from your Totals guy?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Banned bspensermvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    On Island
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by bookiereport View Post
    1st Monster of the Bowls...over the years these hit at a 60% clip or higher
    Florida International +7 (MONSTER)
    7 is too many temple might win but not cover
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    354
    Florida International +7 (MONSTER) LOSER

    ----------------------------------------------
    YTD 178-185
    38-39 monster
    9-3 super monster
    0-3 super duper monster
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Wizard 3pointdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    5,220
    Can’t handicap an injury... QB goes down first series. Bummer. On to the next game.
    Just Win....
    Placed 13th in 2012 LVH Super Contest

    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pointdog View Post
    Can’t handicap an injury... QB goes down first series. Bummer. On to the next game.
    I got to say, I was absolutely ASTONISHED that BR needed Florida Atlantic, let alone it being a Monster. Night before the game I went into Covers, SBR and the Facebook groups looking what everyone liked. It was practically ALL on Florida Atlantic (and this was night before). THen hours before the game did the same thing and saw still majority was still on Florida Atlantic. And really, why not? Its a 8-4 Team GETTING 7 points against a 6-6 team. I was ALL about ready to fuckin hammer Temple, but wanted to wait to see Bookie Report needing Temple. Thinking, when he posts Temple as a need or even Monster, gonna hammer it because there was noone in any of these forums posting wanting Temple. Then BR, you posted Florida Atlantic, and it was a Monster. My jaw dropped. I didnt understand it, but then again most of the needs are well below .500 aside from NHL. I think next time going to have to ride with your players.

    Win or Lose, I respect that you post all the time. BUT with that said, this is why its IMPERITIVE that the record be displayed, dispite some complaining about tracking the record. IF other new members come, they see 100k views, theyre thinking BRs needs are KILLING IT. When in reality, its well below .500 in all the sports except NHL. In any case, I truley wish you the best BR and hope you continue to post. Everyone is here to help each other out. If you continue to post losers, at least the followers have a choice to ride with your players or ride with you. Good luck to everyone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East Bay, No California
    Posts
    8,572
    Its great BR takes the time to post his needs, but I have no idea why people think this thread is so valuable. If you just follow the needs or monsters, you aren't really winning.

    If you use it to add to your handicapping, again I fail to see the value.

    Last night he had FIU as a monster, but as Init mentions most of the offshore books had the majority of bets/$$ on FIU. Why should we take his client base seriously? Its one small part of the country. His clients bet Temple, offshore had the opposite. I would rather look at the offshore numbers rather than his clients.

    I hammered the Under and had a regular play on Temple. I saw his monster need on FIU and for a second wondered if I was on the right side. Turns out I was.

    Why is this thread relevant, other than its a bookie telling us his exposure from one small pocket of the country??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX SemiGod theDonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Its great BR takes the time to post his needs, but I have no idea why people think this thread is so valuable. If you just follow the needs or monsters, you aren't really winning.

    If you use it to add to your handicapping, again I fail to see the value.

    Last night he had FIU as a monster, but as Init mentions most of the offshore books had the majority of bets/$$ on FIU. Why should we take his client base seriously? Its one small part of the country. His clients bet Temple, offshore had the opposite. I would rather look at the offshore numbers rather than his clients.

    I hammered the Under and had a regular play on Temple. I saw his monster need on FIU and for a second wondered if I was on the right side. Turns out I was.

    Why is this thread relevant, other than its a bookie telling us his exposure from one small pocket of the country??
    Fade or follow, son. But we are all proud of your under and Temple play. Hey care to share with us who wins the Superbowl last year??
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •