Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: NBA Plays 2017-2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Your Bookies Worest Enemy XSPower's Avatar
    Good luck today my friend....
    NCAA 201-144. NBA 180-153

Underdog
    Jumping on Indiana -2 and Chicago +6. You may get lucky and find -1.5 and +6.5 respectively.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Unlucky View Post
    Jumping on Indiana -2 and Chicago +6. You may get lucky and find -1.5 and +6.5 respectively.
    Played both already. Can't believe Bulls getting that many without Harden.

Underdog
    Looking at the two late games as well. Back shortly.

Underdog
    Bulls trying to trade Nikola Mirotić. May explain why the Rockets were -6 without Harden.

We were looking at Atlanta and Denver later; deciding to pass.

Funny, looked hard at Minnesota, then decided to pass as we typically like more line value. Looks for now like a mistake...Wolves are crushing lazy, punchless, under-coached Cavs.

Underdog
    Toronto -4 and Sacramento +7.5

We could have had -3.5, but delayed the play. Hurry, it is rising to -4.5 in places.

28-18-2

Underdog
    Going to take a break from posting here as my bud has lost his mojo. Not doing anyone any favors when we have 0-2 or 1-1 nights. Big mistake taking Raptors tonight without Lowry, and failed to post Portland as a play in time to post a play (I didn't get a text). So unless Sacramento comes through, we've shit the bed again.

Underdog
    28-20-2

Lost two plays not posted on Wednesday (Portland and a bad tip on Indiana). The drought continues. Taking Nets +4 (-120) and Denver -6 (-120) tonight. Tread carefully.

Underdog
    30-20-2

Still low confidence, but playing anyway. Taking Dallas -4.5 today in rare afternoon game. LAL playing great this week, but Dallas team playing even better in their quest to move toward the 8 Seed. Lakers may have false confidence, but Dallas a poor favorite this year and last. We take it anyway. We do like Sacramento but they are too unpredictable to roll the dice.

Almost certain to take the Nets later. Will update evening plays later.

Underdog
    It is amazing to me these people actually get paid a TON of money to play a fun sport and fail to give effort. Dallas is such a horrendous defensive team which is why they are 4-8 as a favorite. Probably a bad selection after all. Will have to get money back later.

Underdog
    UPDATE: No selection tonight after all. Ordinarily he would take the Nets, but doesn't like it now. Plus, a poor choice on Dallas as a favorite. Lakers going through a brief spurt of playing good ball against defenseless teams. He said today was more of a play against the Lakers than it was on the Mavs.

30-21-2

Underdog
    Last second play on Indiana -3 (-120). No one would be interested anyway, the NFL football game was consuming everyone anyway.

Underdog
    31-21-2

Lost Detroit on MLK day (not official play because I played it on my own, so did not post. My contact is taking off a few days to re-assess NBA).

31-22-2

Two more unofficial plays tonight I (only) am playing but counting in the record:

Minn -8
    Celtics -5 (-120)

Too much chalk, and I got a feeling I will be 0-2. Orlando sucks if the opponent refuses to defend the 3-pointer, and Minnesota probably does not, but Orlando has no many issues it is hard to pass up a steaming hot T-Wolves team. Boston is playing non-con between two East matchups with Philly. If they lose tonight, I'll jump on them against Philly.

Underdog
    31-24-2 losing both Minnesota and Boston (eating too much chalk). 3-6 last 9 plays, and glad I didn't post since we both have not been playing these in tandem. Minnesota losing in Orlando is easy to attribute to their refusal to defend the 3-point shot. Celtics simply have no answer to David and Cousins underneath, hence they have no chance of winning an NBA title anytime soon due to their struggles with the West. I knew Boston was a loser within the first minute the game began. Rule #1: Be patient and don't force your plays.

Took Dallas +6 at last minute based on their unbelievable record as an underdog of +3.5 to +9.5. The way they are struggling in Denver, staring at a likely 0-3 night.