Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: finance forums?

1. #1 finance forums? 
    RX Senior
    First, hopefully this is not breaking the rules, but if it is mods, please feel free to delete in its entirety.

I am looking for a financial forum. One that is setup nicely, easy on the eyes and easy to maneuver around. Similar to the RX, if you frequent any of the RX's competition, you will find that this forum is setup superior to any of the other ones with the way the platform works.

I am looking for something similar but for financing, trading, etc. So far everything I have found is more to push a "system", a book, or theory. So everything is agenda driven back to the main theory that forum is based on thus far.

Not looking for a forum where guys trading penny stocks as if they are buying $500,000 in Berkshire.

Thanks!

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    What can you bring to the forum that us rube investors never seen before ?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    What can you bring to the forum that us rube investors never seen before ?

Very little if anything. Looking for a place to read up and learn a little bit more about day trading on my own.

Really like Oil to continue up along with fracking companies, exploratory companies, drilling, and service companies along with it.

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    razorbackpicks i might be biased on that subject but I like Photovoltaics, Last year Californa made too much solar energy and had too sell it to Arizona. If we has a smart grid we would not need one once of oil to make enough power to meet the needs of the usa and that factors in the 25% increase over the next 5 years.

That does not mean i like all investments in solar just some of them.