Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Bookie Report NFL Playoffs

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. #51  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Uptown
    Posts
    322
    Tenn Will probably cover now that Atlanta emptied my acct.
    Sorry you lost too bookie. Gl
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    Dice, Sports & Cocktails powerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The North Shore
    Posts
    11,506
    I think you get the over live betting at the greek has it O46.5 after 1st Q ...good to see Tenn can move the ball against Pats
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Senior Haystacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mook village
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by powerz View Post
    I think you get the over live betting at the greek has it O46.5 after 1st Q ...good to see Tenn can move the ball against Pats
    Famous last words
    Make O'Kane Great Again !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    Dice, Sports & Cocktails powerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The North Shore
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Haystacks View Post
    Famous last words
    Hmm lets see Over cashes - Check
    Tennessee score final points to push the game over - Check

    Looks like you pulled your trigger to soon - Haystacks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    354
    THE OVER DEFINITELY HIT LOL!


    Wager Type :
    Total
    Wager Status :
    WinRisk / To Win Amount : 1,070.00 / 1,000.00(USD)
    Accepted : 1/13/2018 11:53AM - PST

    Won :
    1,000.00
    Amount Paid : 2070.00
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Tennessee Titans/New England Patriots Time : 1/13/2018 5:15:00PM - (PST)
    Line : Over 48 -107 Result : Tennessee Titans 14 - New England Patriots 35
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    354
    CHOKING BIRDS ARE GONE...ADIOS .....MATT " I CAN'T WIN IN " ICE

    Wager Type :
    Spread (or run line)
    Wager Status :
    WinRisk / To Win Amount : 1,390.00 / 1,000.00(USD)
    Accepted : 1/13/2018 11:52AM - PST

    Won :
    1,000.00
    Amount Paid : 2390.00
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Philadelphia Eagles Time : 1/13/2018 1:35:00PM - (PST)
    Line : +3 -139 buying Result : Atlanta Falcons 10 - Philadelphia Eagles 15
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    PA - Pennsylvania
    Posts
    37
    Br ugh bad day yesterday you have any feel for todays games?? Who do you like
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    ? SHADE OR FADE ?
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,776
    should be a good day for the books after yesterday
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,164
    He should definitely do well today and most likely kill it next week.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    UConn
    Posts
    7
    bol today bookie
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    Dice, Sports & Cocktails powerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The North Shore
    Posts
    11,506
    Be interesting to know if the overall handle was > on the NE game

    He should need MINNY come kick off and will make out just fine with that
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    RX Member Tiantain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    One of the three states with no gambling
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post
    THE OVER DEFINITELY HIT LOL!


    Wager Type :
    Total
    Wager Status :
    WinRisk / To Win Amount : 1,070.00 / 1,000.00(USD)
    Accepted : 1/13/2018 11:53AM - PST

    Won :
    1,000.00
    Amount Paid : 2070.00
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Tennessee Titans/New England Patriots Time : 1/13/2018 5:15:00PM - (PST)
    Line : Over 48 -107 Result : Tennessee Titans 14 - New England Patriots 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post
    CHOKING BIRDS ARE GONE...ADIOS .....MATT " I CAN'T WIN IN " ICE

    Wager Type :
    Spread (or run line)
    Wager Status :
    WinRisk / To Win Amount : 1,390.00 / 1,000.00(USD)
    Accepted : 1/13/2018 11:52AM - PST

    Won :
    1,000.00
    Amount Paid : 2390.00
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Philadelphia Eagles Time : 1/13/2018 1:35:00PM - (PST)
    Line : +3 -139 buying Result : Atlanta Falcons 10 - Philadelphia Eagles 15
    Why don't you post this in your thread, don't have one, it's easy to create one. This does not belong in BR's thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    RX SemiGod theDonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,313
    Wager Type :
    Total
    Wager Status :
    WinRisk / To Win Amount : 1,070,000.00 / 1,000,000.00(USD)
    Accepted : 1/13/2018 11:53AM - PST

    Won :
    1,000,000.00
    Amount Paid : 2,070,000.00
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Tennessee Titans/New England Patriots Time : 1/13/2018 5:15:00PM - (PST)
    Line : Over 48 -107 Result : Tennessee Titans 14 - New England Patriots 35

    MY TURN!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,091
    Rough day yesterday
    Jax +7
    Jax +260
    Jax Over 41


    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    New Day Br......Good Luck. Thanks for the Totals guy pick Over NE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Monaco, New York, Vegas
    Posts
    13,720
    Quote Originally Posted by powerz View Post
    Be interesting to know if the overall handle was > on the NE game

    He should need MINNY come kick off and will make out just fine with that
    I think it was even steven by kick off, there was more money on Titans ML at Vegas insider than on Pats, but who knows if those numbers are trustworthy......I know everyone & their mother was on Philly, including me, that had me nervous.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Monaco, New York, Vegas
    Posts
    13,720
    Quote Originally Posted by bookiereport View Post
    Rough day yesterday
    Jax +7
    Jax +260
    Jax Over 41


    If this happens, I think all of america will get buried, a lot of Pitt ML is on the line
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    RX Local TonyMar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    LOL @ Copy & Paster, Paste & Copier
    Posts
    15,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounding View Post
    THE OVER DEFINITELY HIT LOL!


    Wager Type :
    Total
    Wager Status :
    WinRisk / To Win Amount : 1,070.00 / 1,000.00(USD)
    Accepted : 1/13/2018 11:53AM - PST

    Won :
    1,000.00
    Amount Paid : 2070.00
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Tennessee Titans/New England Patriots Time : 1/13/2018 5:15:00PM - (PST)
    Line : Over 48 -107 Result : Tennessee Titans 14 - New England Patriots 35
    Good things come to good people...

    congrats on your fine day!

    &

    Thank you again for the tracking...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    RX Senior Haystacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mook village
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by powerz View Post
    Hmm lets see Over cashes - Check
    Tennessee score final points to push the game over - Check

    Looks like you pulled your trigger to soon - Haystacks
    my quote was regarding your statement on Tennessee moving the ball.......which they didn’t until garbage time. I thought it a rather bold statement to make on your part.
    Make O'Kane Great Again !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    RX SemiGod 1osubucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    13,070
    Br total guy do anything?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    RX Senior XENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    sarasota,fl
    Posts
    3,727
    books got killed on eagles split pats lost under large on eagles -new York area.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 1osubucks View Post
    Br total guy do anything?
    Ditto
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    34
    longtime follower and watcher of posts and i personally would LOVE to finally say, MUCHO GRACIAS BR, as your info is the doubler for my thoughts or the reason to back down and it has historically worked very, very well for me and my buddies......LOVE JACK AND OVER today, personally, so I am now pushing those wagers upward.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    354
    TonyMar, thank you. I appreciate it. You are a class act.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    RX SemiGod bookiereport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerresh View Post
    longtime follower and watcher of posts and i personally would LOVE to finally say, MUCHO GRACIAS BR, as your info is the doubler for my thoughts or the reason to back down and it has historically worked very, very well for me and my buddies......LOVE JACK AND OVER today, personally, so I am now pushing those wagers upward.....
    that is the way to use the info
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •