Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: UCF National Champions!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 UCF National Champions!! 
    RX Senior
    The best part is that every time this is mentioned, SEC fan gets all bent out of shape!!

priceless!!

RX SemiGod
    Actually, suggesting Central Florida as national champions is a disservice to a team
    that had a great season. It's like a put down for what this team accomplished.

No one in their right mind believes CF should be nationally considered. Silly!

RX Senior
    When the bama/georgia game is finished and its time for the AP votes, UCF will receive some #1 votes. And since "voting against the norm" is popular these days, lets see what happens

RX Senior
    don't see why they shouldn't be playing for the super bowl

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    don't see why they shouldn't be playing for the super bowl
    especially with a schedule including FIU, Maryland, Memphis, Cinny, E. Car., Navy, Austin Peay, Temple,
    South Florida, and bowl win over Auburn. Excuse me, I left out powerhouse UConn.

RX Senior
    4 of those wins were against 10+ win teams
    8 of those wins were against teams who played in bowl games

alabama’s schedule ACTUALLY wasn’t that impressive if u dissect it

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    4 of those wins were against 10+ win teams
    8 of those wins were against teams who played in bowl games

alabama’s schedule ACTUALLY wasn’t that impressive if u dissect it
    Dude, just stop, UCF had a good season but they ain't shit

RX Senior
    No way should UCF get any votes to be number 1. They had a good season but their schedule doesn't merit it and beating a disinterested Auburn team wasn't a championship game.

You just started a shit storm from SEC fans....

RX SemiGod
    I think Florida Atlantic should be national champions...after all they won 11 straight games.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by PeePee View Post
    Been doing this all week on social media and its the funniest thing

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by PeePee View Post
    It's not funny or a hot topic issue, just dumb

RX Senior
    I love hearing that UCF ONLY beat Auburn b/c they were unmotivated. Yet if Auburn won that game, we'd hear the SEC elitists let us know how UCF doesnt belong and blah blah blah. Cant win either way.

This is awesome Buzz being created by UCF and its a chance to give a huge middle finger to the CFP.

Win/win (also doesnt hurt that its a 45 min ride to disney who can hold a parade for em)

Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    I think Florida Atlantic should be national champions...after all they won 11 straight games.
    Hell Yeah, and Lane Kiffin is the Coach of the Year, LOL.

~T~

RX Senior
    i doubt people will vote for it at seasons end but if they do receive some love it could help the argument to expand the playoff. i dont think they were the best, but they beat everyone that was put in front of them and a team that beat both teams that are playing tonight. great season none the less for ucf and hopefully one day a team like them gets their shot in the playoff

RX Junior
    I love hearing that UCF ONLY beat Auburn b/c they were unmotivated. Yet if Auburn won that game, we'd hear the SEC elitists let us know how UCF doesnt belong and blah blah blah. Cant win either way.

This is awesome Buzz being created by UCF and its a chance to give a huge middle finger to the CFP.

Win/win (also doesnt hurt that its a 45 min ride to disney who can hold a parade for em)
    You say you are posting this to just get a rise out of the sec folks but as this thread goes forward , looks like you are the one getting upset . I think the deal is , you really believe CFla is national champs . Sad

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer1 View Post
    You say you are posting this to just get a rise out of the sec folks but as this thread goes forward , looks like you are the one getting upset . I think the deal is , you really believe CFla is national champs . Sad
    All i know is that my team went 13-0 this season, played in their conference championship game, and won their championship game. I believe that they will get first place votes in the final poll. I also know that the last time UCF played bama in football, UCF won. I also know that the last time that UCF played bama in hoops, UCF won.

Keep telling us how great bama is but did they really deserve to make it to the CFP????

RX Local
    President Hillary Clinton is inviting National Champion Central Fla to the White House

yes they did
    To hell with the steam,the fade,the sharp,the square
    the head fake,the right side....just pick the winner.

RX Junior
    All i know is that my team went 13-0 this season, played in their conference championship game, and won their championship game. I believe that they will get first place votes in the final poll. I also know that the last time UCF played bama in football, UCF won. I also know that the last time that UCF played bama in hoops, UCF won.

Keep telling us how great bama is but did they really deserve to make it to the CFP????
    Ask Clemson if Bama deserves to be in the playoffs friend .. oh and congratulations on that 2 point win 18 years ago ..good work

RX Wizard
    Let it go man, let it go. Take your great season and move on. If u think UCF is as good as any of the 4 teams that made the playoffs then you’re really showing your lack of football knowledge.

RX Senior

You’d have lost 3 regular season games if you were in the SEC West and played some good teams non conference. Auburn was not fired up at all, after the SEC Championship game they had nothing to play for... UCF is a good club but not top 10.

RX Senior
    Go Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    You’d have lost 3 regular season games if you were in the SEC West and played some good teams non conference. Auburn was not fired up at all, after the SEC Championship game they had nothing to play for... UCF is a good club but not top 10.
    Well they beat1 top 10 team and Id bet they could beat at least 1 maybe 2 more of those teams given the chance. But who knows,college football is about MONEY not who is best. But then again money can buy you some real good stuff. It certainly is a dog chasing its tail argument.

"I can't be faded", Dr. Dre mhk's Avatar
    No matter where you sit on this, the fact is Auburn played a football game against a "lesser" opponent. Lost. The only way to prove anything is on the field. If someone is keeping score, you play to win. Auburn did. Anyone that watched that game knows that Auburn put their heart and soul in that game, same as UCF. Look at the emotion during and after from the Auburn players.. They lost, period. Couldn't block a guy with one hand. Now do we feel UCF is a threat to topple UG, then Ala? Or Ala, then UG. No, don't think so. But a great story, great year they had. But to imply Auburn "gave up", wasn't interested, didn't try, etc means you could not possibly have watched that game.