Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Nfl Divisional Round Playoff Games

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    I don't have parlay calculator but what is the payoff on NE Ml and Pitt Ml per 100 think its a safe bet but ml on pats over 900 . If I had tmader money I could see the value here on straight bet but that's a ton of coin to put on table crossing even 20 percent of bankroll to earn peanuts. better return at a savings bank.

Parlay pats -6.5 / steel -2.5

makes it a bit better of a return

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by RDTrains View Post
    • Home teams that won 13 or more games in the regular season are only 13-12 SU & 7-18 ATS in the divisional playoffs since ’06. When matched up against a team that won 11 or more games in the regular season, that mark drops to just 4-6 SU & 1-9 ATS during that span. All four home teams for 2018 won 13 games, and the only road team this weekend that won 11 or more games was New Orleans.
    Nice ATS angle RDTrain.......much appreciated!

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanjack View Post
    I don't have parlay calculator but what is the payoff on NE Ml and Pitt Ml per 100 think its a safe bet but ml on pats over 900 . If I had tmader money I could see the value here on straight bet but that's a ton of coin to put on table crossing even 20 percent of bankroll to earn peanuts. better return at a savings bank.
    I see a lot of people on Jags, I don't see it, don't see Pats ML & Pitt ML losing......after that controversial call in the Pitt/Pats game, we will have a rematch......a Pats vs Jags championship game does nothing for NFL & ratings.....& pathetic Bortles is not what they want.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by ca$hmoney View Post
    Parlay pats -6.5 / steel -2.5

makes it a bit better of a return
    I rather take Pats ML, in case they only win by 3 or 6 points.......Pitt I'm not much worried about, but that hook would make nervous.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by The Computer Group View Post
    That's why I cringe when I hear Keenum name......now he's going up against Bree's looking for revenge for that atrocious play calling by Payton in week 1......still looking into this game, will probably wait until the weekend to decide on this game.
    I agree with SO much of what you say on all these games except the Keenum thing, he broke NCAA career records, played behind some terrible OL's in the NFL, now is playing in a good spot and IMO is one of the top 5 QB performers THIS YEAR in the NFL. This year. I have no connection to Keenum but have noticed so many have disrespected him, whereas in fact, he is solid.
    Minny run D is top notch and NO did not stop the very mediocre Panthers O last week: the Saints D is overrated, over hyped IMO. AND, the Saint OL is a bit dinged.
    So I lean to Minny in this spot, too, at this point, despite a SOS advantage that NO has that does matter to some extent.
    GL!

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    I agree with SO much of what you say on all these games except the Keenum thing, he broke NCAA career records, played behind some terrible OL's in the NFL, now is playing in a good spot and IMO is one of the top 5 QB performers THIS YEAR in the NFL. This year. I have no connection to Keenum but have noticed so many have disrespected him, whereas in fact, he is solid.
    Minny run D is top notch and NO did not stop the very mediocre Panthers O last week: the Saints D is overrated, over hyped IMO. AND, the Saint OL is a bit dinged.
    So I lean to Minny in this spot, too, at this point, despite a SOS advantage that NO has that does matter to some extent.
    GL!
    I probably won't have a play on the Saints game until Sunday, its too tough to figure out as of now, but things change by Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    GL!
    I think you nailed it here.

Also the general disrespect of Keenum should mean Vikings backers are getting better than true odds.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldIsMine View Post
    No excuses about 28-3 and losing but it was against the best QB and the best coach. If anything I think that will fuel them this playoffs. If Wentz was playing this game I would be on Philly but I can't trust Foles at this point. If the wind is blowing, he doesn't have the arm strength to cut through the wind.
    I won't be playing Philly on the ML or the +3, just one teaser at +13 already in.......you may be right, I've seen Foles play last 3 games & he looked awful in the last 2, he looked as bad as Bortles.

Your eyes don't deceive you, a Qb is good or not coming in as a back up, like Garapolo (once every 20 year great back up Qb that should turn out to be a hall of famer IMO)

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by croaker View Post
    I think you nailed it here.

Also the general disrespect of Keenum should mean Vikings backers are getting better than true odds.
    My cousins & friends all like the Saints, then again, they liked Atlanta last week & was an easy ML dog winner......my head is spinning from trying to figure it out.

My cousins & friends all like the Saints, then again, they liked Atlanta last week & was an easy ML dog winner......my head is spinning from trying to figure it out.
    buddy don't over think it... Minny is the right side..
    Just Win....
    Placed 13th in 2012 LVH Super Contest

RX Wizard
    sharpfootballanalysis loves Minn this week

RX SemiGod
    Official plays so far:

2 team ML parlay:

Pats ML (-900), Pitt ML (-370)........5 units wins 2.05 (example of payoff)

Pitt ML (-360), Vikings ML (-230).........5 units to win 4.16 (example if payoff)

3 team 10 point teaser:

Eagles +13, Titans +23, Steelers +2.5

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pointdog View Post
    buddy don't over think it... Minny is the right side..
    Just played Vikings ML & Pitt ML parlay........& I'm starting to think you're right, Vikings defense will be tough, I think it will be a great game, but will take ML, points make me a bit nervous in this game.

RX SemiGod
    Trends for Philly/Atl game:

Atlanta is 1-7 SU past 8 road games in Philly......Philly is 6-1-1 ATS in those matchups.

Philly is 5-1 SU past 6 divisional playoff games.

Philly has been a home dog twice since 1995 & won SU both times.

RX SemiGod
    Lines aren't moving much like they were last week......let's see if there's any movement Friday......the totals have moved.....only side line that's moved is Vikings from -3.5 to -5

Lines aren't moving much like they were last week......let's see if there's any movement Friday......the totals have moved.....only side line that's moved is Vikings from -3.5 to -5
    im hearing most bets coming in on the saints meanwhile the line is on the rise. I know it’s the money and sharps who move the lines but how can I confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by ca$hmoney View Post
    im hearing most bets coming in on the saints meanwhile the line is on the rise. I know itís the money and sharps who move the lines but how can I confirm.
    More bets on Saints, yes..... more money on minny... that is why the line is moving in that direction....
    Just Win....
    Placed 13th in 2012 LVH Super Contest

RX Senior
    Saints want revenge for week 1, but I believe the Vikings have a sour taste in their mouth cuz of Brett Favre throwing a pick & having Minny missing the SB in 2010....& Saints went on to win it......now Vikings want revenge & would like another shot.....still looking into this game.

There's maybe 2 players on that Minny team from 2010 that are still on the team. The coaching staff including Zimmer was not apart of that 2010 Minny team. I see analysis like this all the time and want to make sure people that stumble on this understand how worthless it is

I'm leaning on 2 home teams and two visitors.

Philadelphia as home dog on Saturday and Minnesota at home on Sunday.

Tennessee as a ugly dog but getting about 2 touchdowns and Jacksonville in a cold weather but more than a touchdown to warm things up.

All in all 3 dogs and only 1 chalk.

Good of luck on your plays

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTOY View Post
    I'm leaning on 2 home teams and two visitors.

Philadelphia as home dog on Saturday and Minnesota at home on Sunday.

Tennessee as a ugly dog but getting about 2 touchdowns and Jacksonville in a cold weather but more than a touchdown to warm things up.

All in all 3 dogs and only 1 chalk.

Good of luck on your plays
    Good luck Tiger!

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pointdog View Post
    More bets on Saints, yes..... more money on minny... that is why the line is moving in that direction....
    ^^^^ This........the line might move to -5.5 or -6 by game time.

Quote Originally Posted by brendanjack View Post
    $100 Parlay with NE ML -900 and PIT ML -360 pays $42
    GET THAT $$$

RX SemiGod
    Copied & pasted from another site:

Since 1998, ten quarterbacks have started a playoff game with 3-or-fewer starts in that regular season (Nick Foles will be 11th). Those quarterbacks combined to go 0-10 SU in the playoffs.

RX SemiGod
    Trend for Jags/Pitt & Saints/Vikings game.......

Teams that lost their last regular season game, then hosted their first playoff game at home and won are (2-22-1 ATS) in divisional round.......go "against" the Saints & Jags