Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Senator Feinstein humiiates corrupt Iowa Repub by releasing transcript

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Deplorable
    Maybe Trump should have called her "Sneezy Dianne Feinstein"
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Maybe Trump should have called her "Sneezy Dianne Feinstein"

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    You proudly admit you are ignorant.

It is hysterical, you silly baboon.

Feinstein blames 'bad cold' for handling of Fusion GPS transcript

"The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before. And I don't make an excuse but I've had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities a little bit,” she said, according to a tweet from a fellow NBC producer.

-============

On Wednesday, she told reporters that she had apologized for not giving Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) a heads-up about it first. Republicans had previously said the testimony to the committee would not be released.

so they promise a witness they won't release testimony, and she releases testimony

priceless

should she be trusted again? what does a person have if they don't have honor?
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    so they promise a witness they won't release testimony, and she releases testimony

priceless

should she be trusted again? what does a person have if they don't have honor?
    That sir makes them a Democrat.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    You proudly admit you are ignorant.

It is hysterical, you silly baboon.

Feinstein blames 'bad cold' for handling of Fusion GPS transcript

"The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before. And I don't make an excuse but I've had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities a little bit, she said, according to a tweet from a fellow NBC producer.

-============

On Wednesday, she told reporters that she had apologized for not giving Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) a heads-up about it first. Republicans had previously said the testimony to the committee would not be released.

Like clockwork . Start a thread . Get humiliated . Disappear .

Duuuhhhh ....nor do I see this so called "apology" ANYWHERE else except in this Iowa publication, so, I'm calling bullshit.

What a fucking idiot !!!

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    Like clockwork . Start a thread . Get humiliated . Disappear .

Duuuhhhh ....nor do I see this so called "apology" ANYWHERE else except in this Iowa publication, so, I'm calling bullshit.

What a fucking idiot !!!
    Big fucking deal, this story didn't show up a few hours ago when I did a search for "Feinstein apology" and it doesn't change one iota that she accomplished what she wanted to, which was to the story out, against the wishes of those cocksucking Republicans, who, technically, are supposed to be the ones who control that. So, she gave a formal "apology" for doing exactly what she wanted to do-you know, like all these lying Twittler Twats "forgetting" all those meetings with Russians, and the lying little gnome Sessions saying "I don't recall" dozens of times. Spray your shorts HARD, Dumbo. Why don't you focus on the fact that, 7 months ago, Twittler said he'd absolutely talk to Mueller, and now he's trying to weasel out what he is absolutely going to have to do(dig up Nixon and ask him how trying to not cooperate with a Special Counsel went). Fucking moron thinks he's gonna get to have a "take home test" and run it by that crackerjack team of attorneys who are milking him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Big fucking deal, this story didn't show up a few hours ago when I did a search for "Feinstein apology" and it doesn't change one iota that she accomplished what she wanted to, which was to the story out, against the wishes of those cocksucking Republicans, who, technically, are supposed to be the ones who control that. So, she gave a formal "apology" for doing exactly what she wanted to do-you know, like all these lying Twittler Twats "forgetting" all those meetings with Russians, and the lying little gnome Sessions saying "I don't recall" dozens of times. Spray your shorts HARD, Dumbo. Why don't you focus on the fact that, 7 months ago, Twittler said he'd absolutely talk to Mueller, and now he's trying to weasel out what he is absolutely going to have to do(dig up Nixon and ask him how trying to not cooperate with a Special Counsel went). Fucking moron thinks he's gonna get to have a "take home test" and run it by that crackerjack team of attorneys who are milking him, lol.

Keep whacking off to your removal from office fantasy homo . Mueller is a desperate man. The only thing sneezy did was prove it's time for her to retire.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    Keep whacking off to your removal from office fantasy homo . Mueller is a desperate man. The only thing sneezy did was prove it's time for her to retire.
    "Mueller is a desperate man." ROTFLMAO!!!!!! You are the walking personification of the phrase, "Ignorance is bliss."

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    "Mueller is a desperate man." ROTFLMAO!!!!!! You are the walking personification of the phrase, "Ignorance is bliss."
    Shut up pussy
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Shut up pussy
    Go bang your tranny wife, Blubber Bellied, lying, needle dick scum.