Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Any one out there like Tennessee vs the spread this weekend?

1. #1 Any one out there like Tennessee vs the spread this weekend? 
    my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    At first glance I like the over alot think Tennessee can score 17-23 points. Also think they can give new England's defense some trouble. If they can disrupt Brady's timing and limit exposure they could keep it interesting.

"My Other Vehicle Is a Locomotive" RDTrains's Avatar
    Over & Tenn +13’

RX Member
    Ne and the over 34-16 or 34-20

RX Senior
    Tennessee can run the ball, NE gives up one of the highest running yards per carry in the NFL. And Tennessee can stop the run and can get some sacks. Brady in this spot is formidable but Titans might be able to keep the ball and keep it close. Henry is a top back, can get 4 yds or burst for 25 he has surprising speed.
    In the NFL teams that can run the ball for 150 yds getting 7 points cover a lot. I said this last week early then I caved and took KC anyway.
    Will it be cold? Brady can throw in the cold but difficult for receivers to catch the ball with hands and fingers.
    Not sure, just replying. Might be a surprise, 27-20 or so.

RX Wizard
    I took em +14 EV at a local out who always shades the Pats lines

RX Senior
    dont really see how tennessee doesnt play like the first half of last week as opposed to the second half. new england defense will hold tenn to fgs while brady will score tds. new england also doesnt have andy reid so they will not sit on it when they are up. new england should cover but it is a ton of points for a playoff game.

RX Junior
    The Patriots are incredible ATS in the playoffs. Only answer is for Vegas is to inflate the lines.... Problem is Pats keep covering.

Last year Divisional game Pats were 16 points favorites. About 70% public on em...... Pats win and cover.

All this drama coming out could feed the Patriots into a playoff monster. Beware.

We are expecting heavy rains for Friday into Saturday ,not sure if it stops prior to game time

RX Member
    Friends in NE say the rain should stop or be close to stopping by kickoff but you never really know until closer to game time, NE and over for me. A lot of guys coming back, Hogan, White, Burkhead and whoever else is on the list. Brady will be in that mental zone where he can sniff the SB and will leave nothing to chance. Once in a while during the regular season Josh can kind of let a Team hang around 1st half. But I think you'll see the hurry up, quick tempo offense for most of the first half to run up the score and take the wind out of Tenn. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by 704EVER View Post
    Friends in NE say the rain should stop or be close to stopping by kickoff but you never really know until closer to game time, NE and over for me. A lot of guys coming back, Hogan, White, Burkhead and whoever else is on the list. Brady will be in that mental zone where he can sniff the SB and will leave nothing to chance. Once in a while during the regular season Josh can kind of let a Team hang around 1st half. But I think you'll see the hurry up, quick tempo offense for most of the first half to run up the score and take the wind out of Tenn. Just my .02

Yeah and if they get into trouble they can draw up one of those illegial formation plays that they have up their sleeve. Oh yeah they terminated that technicality because of that play. Oh yeah and Edelmen is out too and not coming back. Maybe maybe they cover, but they aren't winning another SB this year.

RX Senior
    Nope.

Easiest money in nfl over the past several seasons is blindly betting on pats and Vikings and against browns.

Willie and others have definitely profited off those teams.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Yeah and if they get into trouble they can draw up one of those illegial formation plays that they have up their sleeve. Oh yeah they terminated that technicality because of that play. Oh yeah and Edelmen is out too and not coming back. Maybe maybe they cover, but they aren't winning another SB this year.
    So Edelman has been out since day 1, how does he even factor into this conversation? All things considered, anything can happen moving forward towards the eventual SB winner, but all in all, I like NE's chance to repeat, I just don't see any dominant Team that can overcome the BB-TB combo at this stage of the playoffs. Just my .02

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by 704EVER View Post
    So Edelman has been out since day 1, how does he even factor into this conversation? All things considered, anything can happen moving forward towards the eventual SB winner, but all in all, I like NE's chance to repeat, I just don't see any dominant Team that can overcome the BB-TB combo at this stage of the playoffs. Just my .02
    Fuckboy mob is still bitter because he guaranteed Pats wouldn’t win SB. He said he would leave nfl forum if they did but being the fuckboy that he is, his word doesn’t mean shit.

Kid watches world star and thinks he is a thug. His street name is Lil’ Jizz.

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Got rewarded on over very ugly .