Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?'

RX Deplorable
    Tucker comes running back to Trump:

Another duhhhhhhhhhhfinch thread crashes and burns!

Wow! Can someone pay this pauper to post his picks? He's literally batting, like... .000!!!!

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? I've made it clear that I think you're an intrusive, hypocritical person of low intelligence. I don't like you, and I don't care what you think. Yet you continue to try and interact with me. Who gives a fuck that we're two years into the New Year? You're gonna keep being nosy, and you're gonna keep getting insulted, speaking of which, you're a nosy asshole, so go fuck yourself.
    Is it true you're 70 years of age and live on the government dime?

Fly Eagles Fly

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Tucker comes running back to Trump:

Another duhhhhhhhhhhfinch thread crashes and burns!

Wow! Can someone pay this pauper to post his picks? He's literally batting, like... .000!!!!

So, if your wife kicks your ass on Monday, and you make up on Tuesday, did she still kick your ass? You are one dumb bastard, not to mention, the one batting zero is YOU, cocksucker:

Pedophile Moore prosecuted KKK murders-in the early 1960s, no less

Wolff's book showing Bannon ripped Rump was "fake news."

Rump's racist rant about Haitians and Africans was...well, YOU know.

Keep on predicting, Sheriff Jagoff, that's obviously what you're GOOD at, lol..

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Is it true you're 70 years of age and live on the government dime?
    Is is true you get your ass kicked a lot because you're a nosy scumbag, which explains 27,000 posts and no life?

Living on the Government dime

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Is is true you get your ass kicked a lot because you're a nosy scumbag, which explains 75,000 posts and no life?

RX Local
    Is is true you get your ass kicked a lot because you're a nosy scumbag, which explains 27,000 posts and no life?
    You didn't answer the question. Are you 70 and live on government subsistence? Are those things true?

Get my ass kicked a lot? I don't know what you mean.

You didn't answer the question. Are you 70 and live on government subsistence? Are those things true?

He isnt 70 yet... getting there. And yes, he lives off the taxpayers and collects $352 in SNAP for food a month
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

Dafinch is a Mooch

Dafinch is collecting food stamps

And yes, he lives off the taxpayers and collects $352 in SNAP for food a month.

Oh my god

Oh SNAP

RX Wizard

Lol, who do the fuck do you think you are? You seem to labor under the misconception that I'm obliged to answer your questions. You don't what I mean? Stay stupid, you nosy schmuck. Have you stopped beating your wife?

RX Deplorable

He always deflects and never answers so obviously true.

Is there a special government program for mental midgets who believe Ben Carson lost his brain surgeon license?

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Local
    Lol, who do the fuck do you think you are? You seem to labor under the misconception that I'm obliged to answer your questions. You don't what I mean? Stay stupid, you nosy schmuck. Have you stopped beating your wife?
    Haha, is this what guys like you do? Just make stuff up? I mean really, you have no shame? How can you sleep at night?

I've met a grand total of one poster from this forum and it's Barman. I think there may be 1-2 posters total here that know anything about my personal life. But all of the sudden, you know about me? This is funny.

What an embarrassment.

RX Local
    Just an embarrassing old man. I actually feel kind of bad for Dafinch given that his life is so miserable he resorts to just making stuff up about posters here. Who does that?

RX Wizard
    Haha, is this what guys like you do? Just make stuff up? I mean really, you have no shame? How can you sleep at night?

I've met a grand total of one poster from this forum and it's Barman. I think there may be 1-2 posters total here that know anything about my personal life. But all of the sudden, you know about me? This is funny.

What an embarrassment.
    The irony of what I said, in response to what you're said, flew over your thick skull like a kangaroo jumping over a small puddle. YOU don't anything about ME, but you make all sorts of assumptions(not to mention, ignore the crap that scum NFL makes up), so grab that trust old dildo, smear with acid and cram it up your ass.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    He always deflects and never answers so obviously true.

Is there a special government program for mental midgets who believe Ben Carson lost his brain surgeon license?

I never answer, ROTLFMAO!!!!! How come you never answer if you made a complete and utter fool of yourself by claiming that the pedophile Moore prosecuted KKK murders over 50 years ago? How about saying that the comments attributed to Bannon about Moore were "fake new," you fucking moron?

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    He isnt 70 yet... getting there. And yes, he lives off the taxpayers and collects $352 in SNAP for food a month
    What happened to meeting at the recorder's office, you lying turd? That's welch # 33. What was that latest excuse? We'll settle whether you were lying about who I was married to after we take an IQ test...ROTFLMAO!!!!!

RX Local
    The irony of what I said, in response to what you're said, flew over your thick skull like a kangaroo jumping over a small puddle. YOU don't anything about ME, but you make all sorts of assumptions(not to mention, ignore the crap that scum NFL makes up), so grab that trust old dildo, smear with acid and cram it up your ass.
    I'm not making any assumptions. Other posters have said stuff here and I'm asking you directly.

RX Wizard
    I'm not making any assumptions. Other posters have said stuff here and I'm asking you directly.
    Going through life stupid and dishonest is a bad combo, pal: not making any assumptions? That's EXACTLY what you did in post # 70, and that wasn't exactly made a long time agon. You can ask me directly till you grow a foot long dong, but if you've already "forgotten" post # 70, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you've also forgotten post # 48, my dull witted, dishonest dork with no life.

RX Local
    Going through life stupid and dishonest is a bad combo, pal: not making any assumptions? That's EXACTLY what you did in post # 70, and that wasn't exactly made a long time agon. You can ask me directly till you grow a foot long dong, but if you've already "forgotten" post # 70, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you've also forgotten post # 48, my dull witted, dishonest dork with no life.
    Uh, how can I do anything in post $48 and post #70? Those are your posts haha not mine. I didn't start them.