Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?'

Page 1 of 16 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?' 
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Lol, first, the Big Tranny, now Fucker Tucker into Bed, they're turning on Twittler like rabid dogs:

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-ca...052247022.html
    Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?'

    Ed Mazza,HuffPost 23 hours ago


    Fox News host Tucker Carlson has been a staunch defender of President Donald Trump, but that may have changed on Tuesday.
    Carlson called it a “weird scene” when Trump met with lawmakers of both parties and indicated he’d sign just about any deal they make on immigration.
    “I’m not going to say, ‘Oh, gee, I want this or I want that,’” Trump said. “I’ll be signing it, because I have a lot of confidence in the people in this room that you’re going to come up with something really good.”
    Trump also indicated a willingness to protect young undocumented immigrants, known as the Dreamers.
    Carlson said that’s a “completely different Donald Trump” from the one that talked tough on immigration on the campaign trail.
    Carlson said:
    “Congress is full of people from both parties who believe that the point of our immigration policy is to provide cheap labor to their donors and to atone for America’s imaginary sins against the world.
    They couldn’t care less about immigration’s effect on you or your family. Yet these are the same people the president now says he trusts to write the immigration bill, the one he will sign no matter what it says. So what was the point of running for president?”
    Carlson also noted that Trump boasts about his negotiating skills.
    “He clearly has skills as a negotiator,” Carlson said. “Where were they today?”
    The Fox News host also said Democrats are trying to “import more Democratic voters.”
    “Once they retake the Congress and the presidency ― and if Trump betrays his base on immigration, that’ll definitely happen ― it is over,” Carlson said. “Say goodbye to borders. They are done.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,825
    Fake bullshit news
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Fake bullshit news
    What's "fake" about it, schmuck? THERE'S A TAPE OF HIM SAYING THIS.

    You're too fucking stupid to draw breath.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    What's "fake" about it, schmuck? THERE'S A TAPE OF HIM SAYING THIS.

    You're too fucking stupid to draw breath.
    Wait I thought all Fox did was support Trump? Guess you're wrong again, go figure fkin dumb twat.
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Wait I thought all Fox did was support Trump? Guess you're wrong again, go figure fkin dumb twat.
    Why don't you dig up the post where I ever made such a statement, I'll wait. It doesn't exist, you blubbery bellied prick. Your tranny, Ann Coulter, got off your "yacht" long to blast him too, huh?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Why don't you dig up the post where I ever made such a statement, I'll wait. It doesn't exist, you blubbery bellied prick. Your tranny, Ann Coulter, got off your "yacht" long to blast him too, huh?
    You = no kids, no wife, no life

    Nuff said
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    You = no kids, no wife, no life

    Nuff said
    Just because YOU say something, doesn't make it true, needle dick, and you have no idea what you're talking about-plus, YOU are the pathetic schmuck who brags on an internet forum about his "hot Playmate wife" and his "yacht."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,446
    What's that cabbie?
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    9,681
    Or we could actually watch the whole episode ourselves, and make an educated decision vs just taking the snippets a biased reporter wants us to hear.

    You know, how smart people make decisions.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpx9p8k0MA4
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,962
    Dafinch - you are a very angry man. It's 11 days into the New Year. Is there any possible way you can have a calm rational discussion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    61,848
    Tucker is a smart man, he sees all the good that's happening

    Fucking idiots are fucking idiots for a reason, because they just don't have "it"

    Some writer in never never land spins some bullshit, and the fucking idiots that make up the democratic base swallow whole without reflex

    Fishing for a liberal, and it works every time

    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    61,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    You = no kids, no wife, no life

    Nuff said
    rumor has it he tried to propose once



    the girl changed her mind, said she did want her children to be fucking idiots
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Dafinch - you are a very angry man. It's 11 days into the New Year. Is there any possible way you can have a calm rational discussion?
    Enfuego-you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, I'm not the least bit angry, but, if my "angry" posts upset your delicate sensibilities so much, stay out of posts that I originate and mind your own goddamn business.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    What's that cabbie?
    You're confusing me with that dwarf who moonlights from his professional handicapping career by driving cab, not me, Blubber Belly. You just finished getting busted for lying about what I said, you motherless ****. Why don't you dig up the post where I ever the statement you claimed I did, you lying cocksucker? "Hot Playmate wife" and "yacht" my ASS, more like bangin' a tranny in a Michigan basement of somebody else' house.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Enfuego-you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, I'm not the least bit angry, but, if my "angry" posts upset your delicate sensibilities so much, stay out of posts that I originate and mind your own goddamn business.
    You come across as a very angry old man. I'm not the least upset by your posts at all. I just don't see what you hope to accomplish here each day by yelling at people and calling them names.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    You come across as a very angry old man. I'm not the least upset by your posts at all. I just don't see what you hope to accomplish here each day by yelling at people and calling them names.
    I don't give a flying fuck what you think I come across as. If you thought so little of my posts, you wouldn't bother to enter threads started by me instead of being a hypocritical scumbag by commenting on them. I just don't see what you hope to accomplish by offering observations and advice that I'm not the least bit interested in. My gaze sometimes falls on threads addressed at me, I would virtually never enter even a "neutral" thread started by an idiot like Gas Bag or NFL Turds, because I know it's a waste of time, let alone one directed at me. If you don't like the names(and, your hypocrisy is further exhibited by the fact that you don't seem the LEAST bit concerned about the names people call me), mind your own business and stay out of the thread. You're another nitwit who needs to get a life, 20,000 more posts than me in a similar amount of time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck what you think I come across as. If you thought so little of my posts, you wouldn't bother to enter threads started by me instead of being a hypocritical scumbag by commenting on them. I just don't see what you hope to accomplish by offering observations and advice that I'm not the least bit interested in. My gaze sometimes falls on threads addressed at me, I would virtually never enter even a "neutral" thread started by an idiot like Gas Bag or NFL Turds, because I know it's a waste of time, let alone one directed at me. If you don't like the names(and, your hypocrisy is further exhibited by the fact that you don't seem the LEAST bit concerned about the names people call me), mind your own business and stay out of the thread. You're another nitwit who needs to get a life, 20,000 more posts than me in a similar amount of time.
    And this post is a great example of what I'm talking about. I'm not personally attacking you yet you've spent an entire paragraph here just angry and calling me names. What does that accomplish for you? And, I do care what people call you. I think it's ridiculous and counterproductive.

    I'm not personally attacking you. Is this how you live your day-to-day life? And, are you 70 years old? Nothing wrong with that, just curious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck what you think I come across as. If you thought so little of my posts, you wouldn't bother to enter threads started by me instead of being a hypocritical scumbag by commenting on them. I just don't see what you hope to accomplish by offering observations and advice that I'm not the least bit interested in. My gaze sometimes falls on threads addressed at me, I would virtually never enter even a "neutral" thread started by an idiot like Gas Bag or NFL Turds, because I know it's a waste of time, let alone one directed at me. If you don't like the names(and, your hypocrisy is further exhibited by the fact that you don't seem the LEAST bit concerned about the names people call me), mind your own business and stay out of the thread. You're another nitwit who needs to get a life, 20,000 more posts than me in a similar amount of time.
    Isn't there a free community college in Clark County or somewhere close that could teach you when to use a preposition? Here's a hint: rarely at the end of a sentence. The only accurate grammar in your posts are the articles from Huffpo that you cut and paste. Your posts are painful enough to read without you butchering the English language.

    Get your shit together man. What is this "My gaze sometimes falls" poetic bullshit. Did you forget what site you were on? There is a difference between rx.com and NAMBLA.com but memories do begin to fail at your age.

    Don't forget, the report button is on the lower left of your greasy screen
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    Isn't there a free community college in Clark County or somewhere close that could teach you when to use a preposition? Here's a hint: rarely at the end of a sentence. The only accurate grammar in your posts are the articles from Huffpo that you cut and paste. Your posts are painful enough to read without you butchering the English language.

    Get your shit together man. What is this "My gaze sometimes falls" poetic bullshit. Did you forget what site you were on? There is a difference between rx.com and NAMBLA.com but memories do begin to fail at your age.

    Don't forget, the report button is on the lower left of your greasy screen
    Go fuck a goat, Welcher Boy. How was the composition of THAT sentence?

    Btw, why do you keep babbling about the report button? You never do anything that should be reported, do you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Go fuck a goat, Welcher Boy. How was the composition of THAT sentence?

    Btw, why do you keep babbling about the report button? You never do anything that should be reported, do you?
    You gracefully danced around the "my gaze sometimes falls" comment. That line didn't work with Starnet G, what makes you think it will work here.

    Get mad Da, get mad, let's hear some more homoerotic hate
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    And this post is a great example of what I'm talking about. I'm not personally attacking you yet you've spent an entire paragraph here just angry and calling me names. <<There's a reason for that, I tried to make it clear that I'm not interested in your opinion, yet, you insist on giving it. So, given that, I see no reason whatsoever to have a "rational discussion"(I'm perfectly calm, but, you're stupid enough to assume that you can judge somebody's mood strictly by words they write on a forum) with somebody who is acting like an asshole-and, as I've already said, I'm especially contemptuous of people who babble about my posts being irrelevant at the very moment that they're eagerly entering threads that I start to express that opinion>>

    What does that accomplish for you?<<See above, and what does giving your opinion when I've made it perfectly clear that I'm not interested in it?>> And, I do care what people call you. I think it's ridiculous and counterproductive. <<Yeah, I can tell but your constant attacks on them>>

    I'm not personally attacking you. Is this how you live your day-to-day life? And, are you 70 years old? Nothing wrong with that, just curious.
    Don't be. I'm not 70, and, what, even if I were, what difference does THAT make? Mind your own goddamn business, and, feel free to pass up threads that I start.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    You gracefully danced around the "my gaze sometimes falls" comment. That line didn't work with Starnet G, what makes you think it will work here.

    Get mad Da, get mad, let's hear some more homoerotic hate
    You got a lotta balls talking about which lines don't work, Mr. "I'm not WELCHING, I just didn't wanna kick you while you were down," lol. And, you danced around the constant Report button comments, what's the matter, bitch, guilty conscience?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    You got a lotta balls talking about which lines don't work, Mr. "I'm not WELCHING, I just didn't wanna kick you while you were down," lol. And, you danced around the constant Report button comments, what's the matter, bitch, guilty conscience?
    I know that your "gaze sometimes falls" on the report button because you hit it so often. I have given you enough of my time tonight, I gotta go take a shower
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Don't be. I'm not 70, and, what, even if I were, what difference does THAT make? Mind your own goddamn business, and, feel free to pass up threads that I start.
    1) It doesn't matter if you're 70. I'm just curious.

    2) It's a forum so what is posted here is everyone's business.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,825
    He's just a very sick lonely sore loser.

    He'll never get over President Donald Trump getting elected.

    He was so in love with crooked Hillary.....He has a broken heart
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •