Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: South Korea’s Leader Credits Trump for North Korea Talks

1. #1 South Korea’s Leader Credits Trump for North Korea Talks 
    MAGA

I am giving a lot of credit to President Trump,” Mr. Moon said at a nationally televised news conference a day after the two Koreas forged their agreement during border talks. “I am expressing my gratitude.”

The White House said that Mr. Trump and Mr. Moon had spoken and “underscored the importance of continuing the maximum pressure campaign against North Korea,” adding that Mr. Trump “expressed his openness to holding talks between the United States and North Korea at the appropriate time, under the right circumstances.”

RX SemiGod
    Winning
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    these type of comments just aren't very popular in the United States of Fucking Idiots

if he said, "I disagree with Trump", baddafuckingbing it be all over every station that spoon feeds the fucking idiots their sound bite level knowledge
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    these type of comments just aren't very popular in the United States of Fucking Idiots

if he said, "I disagree with Trump", baddafuckingbing it be all over every station that spoon feeds the fucking idiots their sound bite level knowledge
    I can picture a lot of limbs kicking their cats after hearing that. Ha, poor cats

Nice