Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump complains about allowing immigrants from 'shithole' countries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shub View Post
    Lyndon B. Johnson was a known KKK member before taking office
    The KKK was started by Democrats.

RX Deplorable
    So awesome!

The so-called bipartisan DACA deal presented yesterday to myself and a group of Republican Senators and Congressmen was a big step backwards. Wall was not properly funded, Chain & Lottery were made worse and USA would be forced to take large numbers of people from high crime…..
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2018

….countries which are doing badly. I want a merit based system of immigration and people who will help take our country to the next level. I want safety and security for our people. I want to stop the massive inflow of drugs. I want to fund our military, not do a Dem defund….

….Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards. The Dems will threaten “shutdown,” but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made – a big setback for DACA!

Sadly, Democrats want to stop paying our troops and government workers in order to give a sweetheart deal, not a fair deal, for DACA. Take care of our Military, and our Country, FIRST!

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA fvcking classic!!!
    Peace offering...let's see what happens...

RX Senior
    Without immigrants from those countries who will drive our taxi's and run our convenience stores?
    Peace offering...let's see what happens...

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 919 View Post
    Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
    Easy for Emma Lazarus to say. She didn't have house, feed and clothe them.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T Hawk View Post
    Without immigrants from those countries who will drive our taxi's and run our convenience stores?
    Well at least you won't have to yell Marlboro, Marlboro, smokey, smokey at a 7/11.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by VIEJO DINOSAUR View Post
    What Trump is saying is make America white again...might as well wear that white sheet over his head and not be in the closet anymore...
    Well, most of these immigrants live at or beneath the poverty line in the U.S. So, how does bringing them in help our country? They are using government services. Isn't it my right as an American to question why they are coming here and how they contribute to the improvement of our country?

We already have Americans that are at the poverty line. We don't need more from other countries. I don't think it's an unreasonable discussion.

damn if Clinton wouldn't of stole all the money to rebuild Haiti it might not be such a shithole
    GO LEAFS GO

What Trump is saying is make America white again...might as well wear that white sheet over his head and not be in the closet anymore...
    Wrong again.....He's saying it's a

RX Senior
    Our immigration is only 20% white.Europeans for a country that started of over 90% and is still 63% European. And it the 80's still over 80% Does that mean for many years now politicians were saying make America brown and black. I guess that is okay. Why are so many "minorities" so obsessed with diversity? But only in America, Canada and Europe

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post

you sure that's not a democratic neighborhood in an impoverished and crime invested democratic city that's been run by democratic mayors for at least 60 years?

kinda reminds me of the National Mall after Obama's inauguration in 2009

Democrats love their shitholes, not sure why they're so offended
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    you sure that's not a democratic neighborhood in an impoverished and crime invested democratic city that's been run by democratic mayors for at least 60 years?

kinda reminds me of the National Mall after Obama's inauguration in 2009

Democrats love their shitholes, not sure why they're so offended
    yeah looks like many parts of Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, and the deep South

guess Donnie never been to those places or he wouldn't run his stupid fn mouth

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    funny that RINO's now misconstrue being anti-PC with plain ignorance and disrespect.

When a president conducts himself like Gas Man or Dafinch this should not be applauded.

You don't have to lie and sugarcoat to have a bit of decency
    I don't care much about who he offends, I do wish he showed more tack so as to not give the fucking idiots talking points to feed their brain dead flocks

I'm with him 1000% on policy, and I stand with him on fighting the same old same old lousy status quo deals the democrats and the real Rinos are (or were) putting together

He didn't like what he saw, he told them to fuck off, he's not a politician and that's the very best thing about him
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Deport this bastard

I don't care much about who he offends, I do wish he showed more tack so as to not give the fucking idiots talking points to feed their brain dead flocks

I'm with him 1000% on policy, and I stand with him on fighting the same old same old lousy status quo deals the democrats and the real Rinos are (or were) putting together

He didn't like what he saw, he told them to fuck off, he's not a politician and that's the very best thing about him
    just because you're not a politician doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. have some respect, some tact, some dignity .... being the exact opposite of politically correct is as bad as being politically correct. know your station in life and that you represent 300+ million people and stop making callous, ignorant remarks because there's a mic in your face and you don't have a filter before words come out of your cake-hole.

i love his policies as well but, everyday, lose the very little amount of respect i have for him as a man.

OK, I can't argue with that

But, as long as his policies work and all races benefit and people learn he's more of an asshole than a racist, sexist, selfish white man, they'll come around

RX Local
    I noticed nobody mentions E-Verify anymore. Is that even part of the give and take these days?

Without that, most of these problems ain't going nowhere.

Here's a map of those "shithole" countries and how much of OUR money the US gives them. Wouldn't it be nice to keep that $400+ BILLION here at home to get our veteran's off the streets, pay our teacher's more to put up with our spoiled brats, and provide better health care that is TRULY affordable for everyone? He was not elected to Sainthood. He was elected to get the US finances in order and to focus on the taxpayer's well-being, not all of these countries that take our money and disrespect us. He wasn't calling the people names, he was calling the political and economic climate of these countries names. Of course, the left are going to spin it as racist... it's what they do.

just because you're not a politician doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. have some respect, some tact, some dignity .... being the exact opposite of politically correct is as bad as being politically correct. know your station in life and that you represent 300+ million people and stop making callous, ignorant remarks because there's a mic in your face and you don't have a filter before words come out of your cake-hole.

i love his policies as well but, everyday, lose the very little amount of respect i have for him as a man.
    This!

OK, I can't argue with that

But, as long as his policies work and all races benefit and people learn he's more of an asshole than a racist, sexist, selfish white man, they'll come around
    ......and , this!

RX Local

The funny thing is the comment he made doesn't advance anything. There's no point for the comment to be made. The comment is going to make people on the left mad and it's not as if making the comment will bring more people to his side on the right. It's just a worthless statement and that's what he doesn't get. There's no benefit to making the comment.

That said, what he said is true. I just wish he was more eloquent about it.

to the fucking idiots in this world, it's OK to;

call fellow Americans deplorable
    call Trump supporters Nazis and sexist and racist
    call conservatives by every name in the book
    say conservatives cling to their bibles and guns for support
    say you're embarrassed by America when you travel abroad
    call America arrogant
    tell the world "Americans consume too much"
    lie to the world in front of the UN
    say "we're going to own the "N" vote for the next 50 years"
    call a presidential candidate a bullshiter

and countless other lies and insults

butt when Trump calls Haiti a shithole, well now that's just over the top

fuck them all, those lying sacks of shit have NO moral compass. They just want FAKE OUTRAGE to control the narrative because they know they can't talk about policy

Drain the swamp Donald, and fuck all the assholes, I for one have had enough of their idiocy and their lies and I actually enjoy watching them implode. Gives me more reasons to laugh at them

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    The funny thing is the comment he made doesn't advance anything. There's no point for the comment to be made. The comment is going to make people on the left mad and it's not as if making the comment will bring more people to his side on the right. It's just a worthless statement and that's what he doesn't get. There's no benefit to making the comment.

That said, what he said is true. I just wish he was more eloquent about it.
    the more I think about it, they more I say FUCK YOU to their FAKE OUTRAGE. They've ignored far worse over the years, they're just showing us what the deep swamp really looks like

they spin everything all the time, don't let them ever think they stand on higher ground, they're the scum of this earth

for all you guys that are not just accepting Trump's lack of decorum but exalting in it try something for a full week with your friends, wife, and kids and report back next weekend. Tell them exactly what's on your mind, no filter at all, because let's face it...they deserve to know the truth.

if your kid is struggles on a math exam call him a dumb fuck that couldn't have come from your sperm .... if your wife put on a few pounds tell the fat bitch to lose the cut ... if your buddy is going through a divorce make sure he knows he'll lose about half his net worth and then laugh your ass off. and i won't even get into how you should treat your boss but I'm sure you can figure out something biting and clever to say to him....or just tweet it out, whichever you prefer.

this should make your life a lot better and you won't need to be so damn discerning to find the right words to make your point. Hey, you love when the president does it so you're just following the leader.